The US will quickly lose relevance in international affairs

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Whites are considered the master race throughout the world. The US was able to have lots of influence for various reasons (the dollar as a reserve currency for sure played a role) and one of the reason was that it had white people. People wanted live in NYC, LA ecc because they wanted to stay among white people in a rich country and until a decade ago all popular Hollywood tv series were about white people.

As all the major cities are becoming major shitskin centers nobody want to live there anymore, nowadays indeed only people that don't have any idea about the racial demographics of American cities still want to live there. In a decade or two there will be more white people in Bangkok or Hong Kong or Dubai than in NYC, LA or Chicago :lul:

Nobody will want to live there anymore and Europe will take its place as long as the illegals will be removed and the white people will take over their continent.

Over for US-cels. Europe rises again :redpill:

Last edited:
no. usa reigns

One policy suggestion for EU politicians: remove all shitskins form London and Paris and send them over to NYC, LA and other American cities. That's a win win scenario since US-cels are proud of their shitskins background :lul:

Idgaf I wanna play Bloons TD 6

Whites are considered the master race throughout the world. The US was able to have lots of influence for various reasons (the dollar as a reserve currency for sure played a role) and one of the reason was that it had white people. People wanted live in NYC, LA ecc because they wanted to stay among white people in a rich country and until a decade ago all popular Hollywood tv series were about white people.

As all the major cities are becoming major shitskin centers nobody want to live there anymore, nowadays indeed only people that don't have any idea about the racial demographics of American cities still want to live there. In a decade or two there will be more white people in Bangkok or Hong Kong or Dubai than in NYC, LA or Chicago :lul:

Nobody will want to live there anymore and Europe will take its place as long as the illegals will be removed and the white people will take over their continent.

Over for US-cels. Europe rises again :redpill:
I live near Dubai and I go there alot and I can tell you there's more white people there then Arabs