The Vietnamese Question: Do you consider them East Asians or SEA monkeys?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
The Vietnamese Question (VQ) is an interesting question. When it comes to most western people's minds, it's war , destruction, communists and most importantly, the Americans' biggest humiliation. The country itself situated in the Southeast Asia subregion but if you visit them and take a closer look at them you will notice that they are totally different culturally from the rest of the region (except Singapore may be). Here these are some key points to consider:

>Defeated the Han Chinese and earned their
>Defeated The French in the Dien Bien Phu battle
>Defeated The Yanks and live rent free in their heads ever since
>Also defeated the American Proxies in Laos
>Put an end to Pol Pot
>Confuscianism, Toaism and Mahayana Buddhism influenced although they are mostly irreligious now
>IQ score sticks out among the SEA region second only to SG , of course
>PISA scores stick out
>Won a fields' medal
>Won the most Science Olympiads where other SEA monkey nations rely mostly on Chinks-in-disguise
>Made a name for themselves in Computer Science (See Phoung Shredding Algorithmn)
>Have a robust IT industry
>One of the Fastest Growing economy
>One of the earliest nation to establish a university (see : the Temple of Library)
>Top 20 strongest militaries in the world according to GlobalFirePower
>Actually have a control over their own economy unlike SEA where the Chinks dominate
>Simply their physical features , unlike the rest of the SEA
>Gave the Japs a difficult time in the AFC group stage

It looks like they are bound to be comparable to the East Asians not SEA in the next or two decades. There'd be VPOP waves and you'll see people using their car and electronic brands.

What are they exactly? What do you think? Do you guys consider them SEA or EA?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, 케이제이 and forevermirin
The Vietnamese Question (VQ) is an interesting question. When it comes to most western people's minds, it's war , destruction, communists and most importantly, the Americans' biggest humiliation. The country itself situated in the Southeast Asia subregion but if you visit them and take a closer look at them you will notice that they are totally different culturally from the rest of the region (except Singapore may be). Here these are some key points to consider:

>Defeated the Han Chinese and earned their
>Defeated The French in the Dien Bien Phu battle
>Defeated The Yanks and live rent free in their heads ever since
>Also defeated the American Proxies in Laos
>Put an end to Pol Pot
>Confuscianism, Toaism and Mahayana Buddhism influenced although they are mostly irreligious now
>IQ score sticks out among the SEA region second only to SG , of course
>PISA scores stick out
>Won a fields' medal
>Won the most Science Olympiads where other SEA monkey nations rely mostly on Chinks-in-disguise
>Made a name for themselves in Computer Science (See Phoung Shredding Algorithmn)
>Have a robust IT industry
>One of the Fastest Growing economy
>One of the earliest nation to establish a university (see : the Temple of Library)
>Top 20 strongest militaries in the world according to GlobalFirePower
>Actually have a control over their own economy unlike SEA where the Chinks dominate
>Simply their physical features , unlike the rest of the SEA
>Gave the Japs a difficult time in the AFC group stage

It looks like they are bound to be comparable to the East Asians not SEA in the next or two decades. There'd be VPOP waves and you'll see people using their car and electronic brands.

What are they exactly? What do you think? Do you guys consider them SEA or EA?
SEA

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Few more points to consider:

>Not to mention that they practiced a centralized examination in the ancient time, just like the Han Chinese
>Look at their temples, statues and palaces , they are hardly SEA.

Tagging dormant Gooks and Chinks and a Jeet resident of Han-dominated island :

@Collagen or rope
@Cheesyrumble
@GuyFromSingapore

Last edited:
They are south east asian because vietnam is in south east asia

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ChadFucksYourOneitis
6e8f71a65a7ea0b23628f80838e5672b.gif

Vietnamese finally getting the recognition they deserve on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, maximuslaid and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Im a shitskinned 80iq ethnik minority whose family got bullied out of vietnam and still feel nothing in common with the SEA culturally, linguistically, genetically, phenotypically, history wise, mindset wise etc. The women are degenerate race traitors but nowhere near SEA level demonic. No disrespect to SEA, theyre alright and theres some shitskinned monkeys I like like @Meraki, but vietnam just happens to be SEA because we conquered SEA land and too poor to be NEA. Kinh are pureblooded NORTHeast asia, but NEA is too prestigious a title for pisspoor culturaly devastated vietnam to be part of so the consensus is kinh is its own race.

After looksmaxing by undoing looksmins like bonesmashing, tanning, lip incompetence and undereye recession, Im gonna completely ascend out of SEA

To quote my good friend:
Sorry to all my shitskin bros, but pretty soon I won’t be one of you

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
vietcucks are the abused slaves of Han Chinese, Americans, French and multiple other nation states. Literally the most abused people in history of humanity, wtf are you on about OP

vietcucks are the abused slaves of Han Chinese, Americans, French and multiple other nation states. Literally the most abused people in history of humanity, wtf are you on about OP
Keep naming more superpowers we eviscerated

They're the Pakis of SEA. Just like how Pakis look vaguely MENA, Viets look vaguely Gook. But at the end of the day they each are Curry and SEA respectively

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

The Chinese Liberation Army attacked a pig farm in Tong Chup village, killed 43 people, mostly women and children, and buried their bodies in a well (including three men). According to some people in Tong Chup, all the bodies were blindfolded, their hands were crossed behind their backs, and their heads were dented inwards. On some of the bodies there were traces of dozens of stab wounds with sharp objects. Next to the corpses was a bent bamboo stick covered in blood. The Chinese army used this bamboo stick to beat each person to death. Perhaps, they chose the most barbaric, inhumane methods of execution. Among the corpses, There are also pregnant women and many babies still slinging on their mothers' backs. Inside the well were several AK cartridges and a hammer. Most of the victims were blindfolded and had their hands tied with rope. 19 children ranged from eight months to 12 years of age. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

main-qimg-682f8518e75bcb2203e99d0a2b3b93c0

@sтᴀʀʙoʏ

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane

The Chinese Liberation Army attacked a pig farm in Tong Chup village, killed 43 people, mostly women and children, and buried their bodies in a well (including three men). According to some people in Tong Chup, all the bodies were blindfolded, their hands were crossed behind their backs, and their heads were dented inwards. On some of the bodies there were traces of dozens of stab wounds with sharp objects. Next to the corpses was a bent bamboo stick covered in blood. The Chinese army used this bamboo stick to beat each person to death. Perhaps, they chose the most barbaric, inhumane methods of execution. Among the corpses, There are also pregnant women and many babies still slinging on their mothers' backs. Inside the well were several AK cartridges and a hammer. Most of the victims were blindfolded and had their hands tied with rope. 19 children ranged from eight months to 12 years of age. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

@sтᴀʀʙoʏ
Thread 'Rate Han moggers'
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-han-moggers.771701/

@sтᴀʀʙoʏ
Didnt read a single word, you spent that long searching and all you could come up with was this irrelevant non kinh village with ethnik minority name in some ethnik minority province.

Ethnic groups
[2]
Tày40.84%
Nùng29.81%
Mông11.65%
Dao10.36%
Vietnamese[3]5.12%
• Others2.22%

Our kinh men were all in cambodia raping pol pot after just eviscerating USA so you coward weak trembling chinks who never seen combat before take the opportunity to massacre random non kinh ethnik random minority women and children whose relatives are literally across the border. YOUD BE MASSACRED IF THERE WAS A SINGLE KINH MAN THERE YOU WEAK HONORLESS CHINKS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and seethe
SEA MONKEYS

All ugly

Didnt read a single word, you spent that long searching and all you could come up with was this irrelevant non kinh village with ethnik minority name in some ethnik minority province.

Ethnic groups
[2]
Tày40.84%
Nùng29.81%
Mông11.65%
Dao10.36%
Vietnamese[3]5.12%
• Others2.22%

Our kinh men were all in cambodia raping pol pot after just eviscerating USA so you coward weak trembling chinks who never seen combat before take the opportunity to massacre random non kinh ethnik random minority women and children whose relatives are literally across the border. YOUD BE MASSACRED IF THERE WAS A SINGLE KINH MAN THERE YOU WEAK HONORLESS CHINKS
China is literally the biggest abuser of kinhcucks throughout vietnamese history. Too lazy to link all the articles now but Google "four periods of Chinese rule in Vietnam".

Over the last 2 thousand years Southern Han Chinese have massacred, raped, looted, tortured and abused tens of millions of Kinhcucks. Kinhcucks are literally the abused dogs of Southern Chinese lol.

Even today the humiliation continues, as the number one choice for any leftover man in China is to travel to a vietnamese village to penetrate and wed a Kinh woman, leaving all Kinh men in that village rubbing their cocks. The abuse never stops.

@notcel

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
China is literally the biggest abuser of kinhcucks throughout vietnamese history. Too lazy to link all the articles now but Google "four periods of Chinese rule in Vietnam".

Over the last 2 thousand years Southern Han Chinese have massacred, raped, looted, tortured and abused tens of millions of Kinhcucks. Kinhcucks are literally the abused dogs of Southern Chinese lol.

Even today the humiliation continues, as the number one choice for any leftover man in China is to travel to a vietnamese village to penetrate and wed a Kinh woman, leaving all Kinh men in that village rubbing their cocks. The abuse never stops.

@notcel

91dBzlw3d5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Other way around, southern chinese was looted, massacred and tortured by kinh non stop. Gonna post all the evidence after upgrading my chatgpt subscription, right now Im too busy stretching open your whore cousin while you jerk off to the thought of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
vietnam is the most respectable nation in SEA, sadly still a pathetic shithole

Ethnic groups
[2]
Tày40.84%
Nùng29.81%
Mông11.65%
Dao10.36%
Vietnamese[3]5.12%
• Others2.22%

The 1782 Saigon Massacre was a massacre of ethnic Chinese carried out by the Vietnamese Tây Sơn rebels under the leadership of Nguyễn Nhạc in 1782 in the city of Saigon, which is modern-day Ho Chi Minh City.

@Collagen or rope :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Kinh men and han women bonding is natural and heavenly mandated throughout history

@T_T @Collagen or rope

@Collagen or rope

In 1075, Emperor Lý Nhân Tông ordered a preemptive invasion of Song dynasty territory with more than 80,000 soldiers, razing the city of Yongzhou after a 42-day siege

Several sources estimate that the total number of people killed by the Viet troops during this campaign totaled 80,000–100,000.[16][40][41]

Many Hoa had their businesses and property confiscated by the Communists after 1975, and many fled the country as boat people due to persecution by the newly established Communist government. Hoa persecution intensified in the late 1970s, which was one of the underlying reasons for the Sino-Vietnamese War.[5][9]

During the Lý dynastyVietnam raided Song dynasty China to enslave Chinese, who were forced to serve in the Vietnamese army as soldiers
A large amount of trade between Guangzhou and Vietnam happened during this time. Early accounts recorded that the Vietnamese captured Chinese whose ships had blown off course and detained them. Young Chinese men were selected by the Vietnamese for castration to become eunuch slaves to the Vietnamese. It has been speculated by modern historians that Chinese who were captured and castrated by the Vietnamese were involved in regular trade between China and Vietnam instead of being blown off course, and that they were punished after a Vietnamese crackdown on trade with foreign countries.[104][105]

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
@Collagen or rope

View attachment 2716098View attachment 2716101
In 1075, Emperor Lý Nhân Tông ordered a preemptive invasion of Song dynasty territory with more than 80,000 soldiers, razing the city of Yongzhou after a 42-day siege

Many Hoa had their businesses and property confiscated by the Communists after 1975, and many fled the country as boat people due to persecution by the newly established Communist government. Hoa persecution intensified in the late 1970s, which was one of the underlying reasons for the Sino-Vietnamese War.[5][9]

View attachment 2716100

The 1782 Saigon Massacre was a massacre of ethnic Chinese carried out by the Vietnamese Tây Sơn rebels under the leadership of Nguyễn Nhạc in 1782 in the city of Saigon, which is modern-day Ho Chi Minh City.

@Collagen or rope :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

PLA could de-exist your third world shithole on a whim chill out

PLA could de-exist your third world shithole on a whim chill out

Quiet little chink

We curb stomped your chink army quite easily

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
View attachment 2716170View attachment 2716171View attachment 2716172View attachment 2716173View attachment 2716174 your country men are slaving away in my old man's factory for a couple of vitenam ding dongs as we speak jfl at you
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless chink family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 chink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while chink mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy chink rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot chinkoid subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. You are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and seethe
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless chink family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 chink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while chink mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy chink rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot chinkoid subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. You are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.
sure

0 but east asian, they cluster with them in populations genetics