The Vince McMahon case proves that abuse is the ONLY way to a woman's heart

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women

Recently Vince McMahon has been the target of sexual abuse allegations from his former employee Janel Grant. These cases are always a bullshit money grab from women who consented at the time but went on to become bitter and/or desperate for money but that's besides the point. Vince was passing her around the office like a sex toy, stuffing her holes with objects till they bled, and even took a literal shit on her head Dubai porta-potty style. How did she respond to the most degrading treatment possible? Besides going back for more and more she wrote a passionate love letter to him professing that he is her one true love and she's so lucky to have him. This guy did her wrong in ways that normal guys aren't capable of and in return she felt intense passion and burning desire for him, just as I said women are hardwired to do.

I always laugh when I hear ridiculous statements like the way to a woman's heart is food and laughter, or other nonsense like being a good person. Its impossible for a woman to write this type of letter and feel these deep emotions for someone who is a good person and/or treats them well. If you truly removed all your inhibitions and moral restraints to treat women as the sex objects and property that they actually are only then could you be treated with such adoration in return. The only reason she even came forward with this lawsuit is he agreed to pay her 3M as part of an NDA but only paid 1M of it...bad move on his part.

There is no need to spend all these countless hours overthinking and studying women's behavior. Women are attracted to evil and repulsed by goodness, it really is that simple. The deep love and passion that every man craves from a woman is reserved exclusively for evil men who don't actually care about them.

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Clown Show, borismonster and 2 others
That’s how women get a quick pay check. They sit and go “hmm…who have I fucked in the past that may have a lot of money? 🤔 oh I know!” And they start up a lie that they were raped by the man, even though at the time it was consensual.

Being a woman is a piece of cake! Oh how I envy them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, borismonster, Sub0 and 2 others
I wrote a similar thread recently. Women only care about your genetics and will happily accept whatever personality comes attached—no matter how brutish and evil. As a matter of fact, their baseline male preference is a ruthless and Machiavellian type.

Everything men have been told for years on end has been a lie and a way to deliberately portray women as innocent and hopeless romantics which is the furthest thing from reality. Women do not and have not ever cared about the romance aspect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Clown Show, borismonster and 2 others
That’s how women get a quick pay check. They sit and go “hmm…who have I fucked in the past that may have a lot of money? 🤔 oh I know!” And they start up a lie that they were raped by the man, even though at the time it was consensual.

Being a woman is a piece of cake! Oh how I envy them
"Better to ask for forgiveness later than permission now"

Consent is mostly a meme. Any guy worried about it has already lost. Women are hardwired to ghost and be repulsed by nice guys concerned about consent, meanwhile falling in love with men who have no regard for consent and simply do as they please with a woman.

You already know that women love rough degrading sex and they are literally biologically hardwired to enjoy rape. Do you think they want you to ask them if you can do that before you do it? No its a major turnoff actually. Doing so called horrible things to a woman like forcing yourself upon them behind closed doors is exactly how you get what you want + get them trauma bonded to you. Its a win win situation all around, but most men are incapable of acting in this manner so they'll never experience and understand how a woman rewards this behavior.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Clown Show and borismonster
"Better to ask for forgiveness later than permission now"

Consent is mostly a meme. Any guy worried about it has already lost. Women are hardwired to ghost and be repulsed by nice guys concerned about consent, meanwhile falling in love with men who have no regard for consent and simply do as they please with a woman.

You already know that women love rough degrading sex and they are literally biologically hardwired to enjoy rape. Do you think they want you to ask them if you can do that before you do it? No its a major turnoff actually. Doing so called horrible things to a woman like forcing yourself upon them behind closed doors is exactly how you get what you want + get them trauma bonded to you. Its a win win situation all around, but most men are incapable of acting in this manner so they'll never experience and understand how a woman rewards this behavior.
if you want a trauma bond type of relationship you are just a retard

• +1
Reactions: borismonster