the west is absolutely finished

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
@Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @buflek @Mr. President @anthony111553 @Kamui @klip11

I won’t even talk about America we already know why that country is fucked.

But Europeans seem to think they’re exempt not true

European women somehow convinced European men that it’s ok for them to be whores(jfl)

Mass immigration of ethnics committing crimes and not assimilating into the dominant culture

There’s no respect for European culture 500 year old churches are literally being converted to mosques because nobody is maintaining them

And Muslims take better care of the churches

Even in cUK they flew a flag of a country where they literally behead and rape Christian’s jfl

Decline birth rates so now Europe is filled with useless oldcels and not enough young sheep to take care of them

Mass incel crisis in the Europe causing men to drop out of society, become more angry and frustrated and depressed.

This isn’t sustainable since men are the backbone of any society the west will implode if incel crisis continues

Not to mention how euros don’t even control their countries joos do. But then again they control most countries even the non white ones. Because the leaders in 3rd world countries sell their people to Europeans and the Europeans sell themselves to Jews

I really feel apathetic to the situation tbh because I’m not a cuck and if your a shitskin and you feel bad remember that these were the people who genocide millions of your kind

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, buflek, sub5c3l and 2 others
incels been saying this for a decade lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, St.TikTokcel, brucewayne78 and 4 others
meh

who cares lol

• +1
Reactions: med, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
ranting about 'muh the west has fallen' has to be the biggest incel trait :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ominion, changemywayz and 8 others
incels been saying this for a decade lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, douche, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
How are white birthrates falling if they are the most preferred race

How are white birthrates falling if they are the most preferred race
because half of them are gay and transgender and the other half that are staight have 1 kid and a dog or no kids at all and abort every pregnancy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
@Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @buflek @Mr. President @anthony111553 @Kamui @klip11

I won’t even talk about America we already know why that country is fucked.

But Europeans seem to think they’re exempt not true

European women somehow convinced European men that it’s ok for them to be whores(jfl)

Mass immigration of ethnics committing crimes and not assimilating into the dominant culture

There’s no respect for European culture 500 year old churches are literally being converted to mosques because nobody is maintaining them

And Muslims take better care of the churches

Even in cUK they flew a flag of a country where they literally behead and rape Christian’s jfl

Decline birth rates so now Europe is filled with useless oldcels and not enough young sheep to take care of them

Mass incel crisis in the Europe causing men to drop out of society, become more angry and frustrated and depressed.

This isn’t sustainable since men are the backbone of any society the west will implode if incel crisis continues

Not to mention how euros don’t even control their countries joos do. But then again they control most countries even the non white ones. Because the leaders in 3rd world countries sell their people to Europeans and the Europeans sell themselves to Jews

I really feel apathetic to the situation tbh because I’m not a cuck and if your a shitskin and you feel bad remember that these were the people who genocide millions of your kind

2 more weeks

because half of them are gay and transgender and the other half that are staight 1 kid and a dog or no kids at all and abort every pregnancy
Lesbians went extinct after trump got elected

because half of them are gay and transgender and the other half that are staight have 1 kid and a dog or no kids at all and abort every pregnancy
this is american whites, the ones here still have lots of kids i see too many young single moms

The reason europe is actually f'ed up is not because of migration but because it is a proxy of the US and they have demonstrated that they are willing to use it in the battle against Russia in any means possible.

Imagine being such a cucked country who is leading the EU like Germany that when the US destroy nordstream with Biden saying he was going to do it few months back you act as if nothing happened while your prices go through the roof.

The europeans have no attitude whatsoever. They only follow what the american master orders. They will do with them whatever they wish at this point.