The world is full of monsters

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
You have to be mentally tough to handle the literal insanity of life. It's crazy. Worse than any movie. More unexpectable than any blackpill looks theory.

Oh bozos,

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, gonion wanter, Primalsplit and 14 others
You didn't finish the rest of your story bhai. Can't read until I get the finished product~!

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
true

• +1
You didn't finish the rest of your story bhai. Can't read until I get the finished product~!
Yore so loyal jesus lord. You are gold.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RAITEIII
That's because you deserve it. Thanks for the nice words btw. :)
If I deserve it how come everyone turns against me in wild ways lol. I guess I am nice to u but not so much to them?

• +1
If I deserve it how come everyone turns against me in wild ways lol. I guess I am nice to u but not so much to them?
Well, if there's something I've learned is that there's always gonna be shitty people who will dislike you no matter what. Nothing you can do about that!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, murdah and 3 others
Well, if there's something I've learned is that there's always gonna be shitty people who will dislike you no matter what. Nothing you can do about that!
someone is in the christmas spirit!

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, murdah, horizontallytall and 1 other person

• Woah
You have to be mentally tough to handle the literal insanity of life. It's crazy. Worse than any movie. More unexpectable than any blackpill looks theory.

Oh bozos,
It's very dangerous man you can't predict there are Dalits roaming everywhere you are not safe even I will kill you and rape if I get a chance

@BrahminBoss this mann is god of evil

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • Love it
It's very dangerous man you can't predict there are Dalits roaming everywhere you are not safe even I will kill you and rape if I get a chance

@BrahminBoss this mann is god of evil
Y u say I’m evil. I’m not 100 percent evil only 50

The world is full of liars. And the girl of technology is the destroyer of worlds.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Great to hear that, bhai! Why did you remove your old account?
I only came back shortly to tell incels that they need surgery and to try to find a YouTuber called The Looksmax. I might leave soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Idk I can be fine with someone. Specially friendship or dating. Suddenly smth happens and folks want to kill me. I'm like WTF.

None shares my experiences so it makes me feel like I probably have some role in these situations. Idk.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
whenever i go to college, i smoke one out so i dont feel anxious to this bitchass niggers... these niggers. i bully my classmates , it has to be done so i dont get bullied .and if i do, ill go ER on them

Oh bozos,
it’s really not that deep..

Oh bozos,
oh man its fucking rough dog fight

• +1
strike back 10 times harder at the evil people that want to destroy you or your family
love back 10 times harder the beautiful people that want to love you or your family

my new years resolution for 2024

signed
Annie :Comfy:

• So Sad
Pretty much 100% of those that are +50yo are monstERs.

• Woah