The world would be a 10000x better place without ethnic men

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Think about it.
Objectively shittest areas of the world: India, PAKIstan, China, middle east, africa, etc
ALL ethnic male dominated - is it a coincidence? No. The world would be incredible with just us whites here, and maybe the hot ethnic women for our pleasure and amusement.

I see ZERO value in having you ethnics in our countries. Surely even ethnic men can see themselves that they are a scourge?

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and stuckneworleans
Even if we were not around anymore, you still would be an ugly incel and not even ethnic girls would find you attractive

But yeah, whites could rob our ressources then and have more money on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRealist, chadpreetcel123, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
I agree, whites are objectively the best race. That's why they are hated by every other race. That's also why the jews are pushing immigration to Germany etc to destroy the white people.

based and redpilled

also

god damn i love being white

Overall, yes White are the best race...

But don't forget that it all comes down to individuals at the end of the day

White Incels cope by being part of a race that has the highest sex-appeal and perceived value..

A white Incel irrationally feels good when a white Chad surpasses an ethnic Chad. He does it by identification..

It's Human tribalism, nothing wrong with that...but it's just cope. Because your personal situation would be exactly the same, whether ethics exists or not. Ethnics are not the ones holding you...

Your top white prime females and even average ones, would still refuse to reproduce with you, because they deem you not worthy, genetically which is very brutal and suifuel inducing feeling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
That is what the colonizers had in mind, my friend. They knew of European’s extensive history from the pillars of Rome to the 400ft tall spires of late gothic cathedrals. They saw that no other peoples had this and imagined a world where Africa has cities, India has cathedrals, and most importantly everyone is secular, transcendental, and white. Technological advancements would happen multiple times faster, and the spirit of God would be widespread.

Unfortunately they failed. And now we’re hitting an intellectual breaking point. Even the white peoples themselves have lost their culture and identity and spend their lives endlessly consuming media.

Everything started going in the wrong direction after WWII, when Europe saw its life flash before its very eyes and started doubting itself. But truthfully, it was not Europe at fault but rather the individuals who wanted a slice of it. Now we’re in the 21st century where history is once again repeating itself. European countries are flooding with foreigners and the anti-intellectual post-modernism movement is peaking, with any opposition to it being grossly censored in an authoritarian fashion.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Even if we were not around anymore, you still would be an ugly incel and not even ethnic girls would find you attractive

But yeah, whites could rob our ressources then and have more money on average

Jlol I'm not ugly. Just below av, and have a lot of sex.

What resources would we take? Shitskins don't have any worth taking, jfl.
Overall, yes White are the best race...

But don't forget that it all comes down to individuals at the end of the day

White Incels cope by being part of a race that has the highest sex-appeal and perceived value..

A white Incel irrationally feels good when a white Chad surpasses an ethnic Chad. He does it by identification..

It's Human tribalism, nothing wrong with that...but it's just cope. Because your personal situation would be exactly the same, whether ethics exists or not. Ethnics are not the ones holding you...

Your top white prime females and even average ones, would still refuse to reproduce with you, because they deem you not worthy, genetically which is very brutal and suifuel inducing feeling.

Jlol, you clearly don't know who you're talking to. I have opportunities to reproduce with a lot of women, alot more than you buddy boyo. My laycount probably mogs yours to the moon and back.

I'm talking about life in general though , the world would be a better place without ethnic men. I'm not talking about my personal situation, I'm talking about the global situation. If we didn't have you ethnics in our societies, our societies would be more harmonious and prosperous, lower crime rate, women wouldn't be as bitchy because of harrassment in public by non-white men, etc. It's a win-win situation for all of us.

We simply don't need you here anymore. You serve no purpose.

Your race will be gone in a few generations boyo

Yeah, and who will that be good for? What possible benefit will ethnics have from that? NONE. Ethnics come to live in the west because the west has better societies (because they're white). When they're no longer white, they'll just turn into the same shitholes you left behind in Asia / Africa - the world will just be 1 big cesspit of subhuman ethnic waste. You think that's something to celebrate? LOL.

How can you be below average and have a lot of sex? Doesn't make sense

Are you trying to overthrow the laws of physics?

And Arabs have Oil. US is invading Arab country's to get to the oil.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Shut up greycel

I'm very political incorrect and want to tell you that Indian people don't deserve to exist. They are stupid, small and live unhealthy
Asians are at least high IQ and black people good in sport.

There are several errors in your analysis.

1 It is not because you are white that you are better, it is because of the better socioeconomic situation, Japanese students mog any western student.

2 "Every ethnic man is dominated" This is true European countries have dominated the world, but that is over, today an oriental country threatens the sovereignty of the USA, and we have third world countries in the GNP ranking, the fall in the birth rate in europe, interracial marriages, abortion, feminism, the white race is gone, it will become a minority in their own countries.

3 "world would be amazing with just white nodes here"
Chinese and Japanese have higher iq confirmed by research, and blacks are the most masculine of the races and have better genetics for hypertrophy. So no, you brag about the white race this and that, but in fact the average white is a low cuck t.

4 "I see ZERO value in having you ethnics in our countries. Surely even ethnic men can see themselves that they are a scourge?"
Super wrong, Cheap labor, Artists, athletes, games, fighters, scientists.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Blackout.xl
There are several errors in your analysis.

1 It is not because you are white that you are better, it is because of the better socioeconomic situation, Japanese students mog any western student.

2 "Every ethnic man is dominated" This is true European countries have dominated the world, but that is over, today an oriental country threatens the sovereignty of the USA, and we have third world countries in the GNP ranking, the fall in the birth rate in europe, interracial marriages, abortion, feminism, the white race is gone, it will become a minority in their own countries.

3 "world would be amazing with just white nodes here"
Chinese and Japanese have higher iq confirmed by research, and blacks are the most masculine of the races and have better genetics for hypertrophy. So no, you brag about the white race this and that, but in fact the average white is a low cuck t.

4 "I see ZERO value in having you ethnics in our countries. Surely even ethnic men can see themselves that they are a scourge?"
Super wrong, Cheap labor, Artists, athletes, games, fighters, scientists.
Cope x10000

white people are weird and cucked to the core.

I also hope you know that it’s Chinese people, indian people, Nigerians and Pakistanis that are your engineers, doctors, scientists, businessemen, etc. Ungrateful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Alone China is 1,3 billion and India is over 1 billion too
And there are 1,5 billion Muslims

You are retarded if you really think a earth with only white people will really exist some day
This thread is pointless

Whites are the farthest in technology, but their culture isn't really superior to other cultures

Whites love their pets more than family members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
white people are weird and cucked to the core.

I also hope you know that it’s Chinese people, indian people, Nigerians and Pakistanis that are your engineers, doctors, scientists, businessemen, etc. Ungrateful
The op is so deluded, muh whites are the highest iq race is the biggest cope. The only reason places in Asia or Africa are not as technology developed from the get go, is that they didn't need to be. They essentially lived in a "paradise"; in a way meaning that their was already all the tools they needed to survive as it was easier to find foods in these climates.