Theo James ancestry.

Does Theo James look more greek or scottish?

• Total voters
owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
Background info i got was from imdb.

He is the son of Jane (nee Martin) and Philip Taptiklis. He is of one quarter Greek descent, with the rest of his ancestry being English and Scottish. His paternal grandmother, Barbara Jean Dorothy (nee Keech), was born in West Derby, England and had one quarter of a German ancestry, and his paternal grandfather, Nicholas Theodore Taptiklis, was born in Greece; they moved to New Zealand, where Theo's father, Philip, was raised. Theo's mother's family is from Glasgow, Scotland. He is the youngest of five children, having two older brothers and two older sisters.

As you can see from the info most of his ancestry will be greek and scottish. His full name is Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis. Kinnaird is a scottish surname.

I am from glasgow scotland myself like his mums family and i can say he looks more greek to me. I have never seen lips as thick as his on a scottish man. His skin tone also looks more greek to me scottish people are paler on average. We can still tan but our skin tone is naturally more white because we dont get that much sun here in winter we mostly get a lot of rain. In summer and spring we get the sun but we get plenty of rain throughout the winter months.

I think overall he might have more scottish, english, german ancestry but his greek ancestry seems to be more dominant.

His appeal was off the charts in divergent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kyrre, Gargantuan, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
looks bang avg literally just tall skull halo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and owlofathena
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and owlofathena
Tagging @TUSSELEIF @Narcissus🥀 @Gargantuan @moggathon @Mister Fuwy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Deleted member 61307
Greek. Scottish are paler and have a more keltic nordic look

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Decent psl, but very high sex appeal.

It's also because of his strong character in the divergent movies.

• +1
Insane appeal

Most girls would pick him over muh PSL gods

• Love it
Background info i got was from imdb.

He is the son of Jane (nee Martin) and Philip Taptiklis. He is of one quarter Greek descent, with the rest of his ancestry being English and Scottish. His paternal grandmother, Barbara Jean Dorothy (nee Keech), was born in West Derby, England and had one quarter of a German ancestry, and his paternal grandfather, Nicholas Theodore Taptiklis, was born in Greece; they moved to New Zealand, where Theo's father, Philip, was raised. Theo's mother's family is from Glasgow, Scotland. He is the youngest of five children, having two older brothers and two older sisters.

As you can see from the info most of his ancestry will be greek and scottish. His full name is Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis. Kinnaird is a scottish surname.

I am from glasgow scotland myself like his mums family and i can say he looks more greek to me. I have never seen lips as thick as his on a scottish man. His skin tone also looks more greek to me scottish people are paler on average. We can still tan but our skin tone is naturally more white because we dont get that much sun here in winter we mostly get a lot of rain. In summer and spring we get the sun but we get plenty of rain throughout the winter months.

I think overall he might have more scottish, english, german ancestry but his greek ancestry seems to be more dominant.

His appeal was off the charts in divergent.
View attachment 2901070
View attachment 2901081
His Greek genes are clearly more dominant

• +1
Insane appeal

Most girls would pick him over muh PSL gods
I saw it in the cinema when it came out. I was 14 and i went with a group from school of about 5 people and one girl in the group 4 guys including me. I think it might of been her idea to see the film because we were actually planning to see some Metallica film but only one of us looked old enough to see it he was 1 year older than all of us but tbh he looked older Romanian guy. We never got to see it cause we were underage so i think she suggested it. I could be wrong i was 14 but thats what i can remember.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Gargantuan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back