[THEORY] Face Match: The True Looks Rate

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Ok I'll keep it short bb.

Woman are more detailed with their looks preferences, than just looks alone. Your skull size, jaw width, and shape determines your match.

In short, you will most likely look extremely similar to every girl you LTR, or date. (STR also if you record their faces)

Deviation from this skull, jaw, and width match leads to more unhappy couples, divorces, and her cheating on you with someone who matches her face MORE.

Proof:

241ea43200959cae7a38d8a520dc62bb
Brad pitt jennifer garner
V3imagesbin75e44476fe906a7df5f84fe6223c64d0 368yh1ewi3a3ihadqt2 t1880

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, AlexanderTheGreat and 5 others
I wish i had Pitt face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
not necessarily true. i can show 2 examples of couples that look nothing like each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xefo and Madhate
not necessarily true. i can show 2 examples of couples that look nothing like each other

Ok I was going to edit this in, but the more you deviate from a skull and jaw match, the more she will be unhappy with you, and the relationship will fail.

You can post them, but it will be hard to find a consistent majority of miss match couples. Most of them match in all three qualities. Try it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i look nothing like my ex gf at all

• +1
dn rd but considering you used exactly two pics (undoubtedly cherrypicked) as proof whatever theory you're talking about (which i didn't read) is most likely bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Madhate
i look nothing like my ex gf at all
I google searched your avi and you know what it gave me? HOMO SAPIENS WIKI PAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS HOW A HUMAN LOOKS EVERYBODY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Ok I'll keep it short bb.

Woman are more detailed with their looks preferences, than just looks alone. Your skull size, jaw width, and shape determines your match.

In short, you will most likely look extremely similar to every girl you LTR, or date. (STR also if you record their faces)

Deviation from this skull, jaw, and width match leads to more unhappy couples, divorces, and her cheating on you with someone who matches her face MORE.

Proof:

View attachment 333464View attachment 333465View attachment 333466

More proof:
Rs 634x793 180530103122 634pete davidson ariana grande53018
Images
Cute Celebrity Couples Instagram
2b04e1ea4456babd8a7d0b17144d9954

dn rd but considering you used exactly two pics (undoubtedly cherrypicked) as proof whatever theory you're talking about (which i didn't read) is most likely bullshit
3, but re-read my post cuck

Attachments

• Super-Switch-2019-Instagram-Accounts.jpeg
    Super-Switch-2019-Instagram-Accounts.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
I google searched your avi and you know what it gave me? HOMO SAPIENS WIKI PAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 333481
THIS IS HOW A HUMAN LOOKS EVERYBODY
IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THIS IN 2020 YOURE SUBHUMAN, OVER FOR 99.99% OF THE POPULATION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet and Nosecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 678
You guys always post a few photos and call it proof. Fucking lmao.

I can give you 20 photos of foids with nu males and call it proof too. Anecdotes don't mean shit. Best you can call these is cases.

If you keep thinking like this you are gonna be believing everything people throw at you as long as they have their "proofs". Don't be an idiot man. Obviously people tend to looks-match but not a single fucking girl is out there calculating her jaw size to her boyfriend's.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude really cherrypicked 3 pictures as evidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Legit theory

Last edited:
  • +1
My egf was a 4'11 petite wavy dark haired latina and I'm a blonde blue eyed nordic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, BlackManlet and 1 other person
You guys always post a few photos and call it proof. Fucking lmao.

I can give you 20 photos of foids with nu males and call it proof too. Anecdotes don't mean shit. Best you can call these is cases.

If you keep thinking like this you are gonna be believing everything people throw at you as long as they have their "proofs". Don't be an idiot man. Obviously people tend to looks-match but not a single fucking girl is out there calculating her jaw size to her boyfriend's.

I can prove it with 5,000 photos, or maybe a fucking population analysis. Is that better for you? Does that tickle your fucking brain bitch? I'm not the us census
My egf was a 4'11 petite wavy dark haired latina and I'm a blonde blue eyed nordic

"was"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I can prove it with 5,000 photos, or maybe a fucking population analysis. Is that better for you? Does that tickle your fucking brain bitch?
Yes.

• +1
Well, there is definitely some basis to your theory OP. There is evidence that the faces that you feel most attracted to are actually shaped by the faces that you most see, at least growing up. Obviously it borrows from the broader perspective that choices of adults are to a significant effect decided by environmental influences from childhood.

I remember reading somewhere that male subjects felt significantly more attracted towards females that resembled the male subjects' mother.

• +1
I can’t even tell who’s my looksmatch. I dated a wide range of white, Arab, Italian girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685