[Theory] Small wrists caused by low T and/or Vitamin D deficiency

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
Ok so have you ever seen an ultra masculine man with skinny wrists? No, they all have high T and have thick as fuck wrists.

Vitamin D deficiency can cause small wrists because vitamin d helps calcium absorbtion and 99% of the bodies calcium is in the bone
So if you lack vitamin d you lack the ability to absorb the main nutrient of bone, causing smaller, weaker and thinner bones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, flippasav and lilxder2
true, vitamin d deficiency during puberty is death. supplements r bullshit btw, go out in the sun.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and slavic
Ok so have you ever seen an ultra masculine man with skinny wrists? No, they all have high T and have thick as fuck wrists.

Vitamin D deficiency can cause small wrists because vitamin d helps calcium absorbtion and 99% of the bodies calcium is in the body
So if you lack vitamin d you lack the ability to absorb the main nutrient of bone, causing smaller, weaker and thinner bones
Screenshot 2023 11 22 at 141408

Jon Jones has 6.5 inch wrist if not smaller

I can name like 20 other high T MASC athletes(not only black) with thin wrists

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Yuya Moggershima, EnglandBadman and 5 others
I basically never went outside during my developent years, ate mostly junk food.
No wonder I have 6.5 inch wrists.
Father has 7.5+ inch wrists

I basically never went outside during my developent years, ate mostly junk food.
No wonder I have 6.5 inch wrists.
Father has 7.5+ inch wrists
I have 7 inch wrists my father has 8 inch wrists

I weight 10kg more than him(he is also taller than I am) and my shoulders are wider

• +1
Reactions: marek937
it's entirely possible LOL, Look at this 6'7 hypermasculine guy with thin wrists

I am 6'5 myself, Far from hype masculine but I have a good frame and height yet my wrists are fucking 7 inches

• Love it
Reactions: zura

I weight 10kg more than him(he is also taller than I am) and my shoulders are wider
Yeah my fathers wrists are very thick aswell, mine are pretty small, even though i’ve inherited most of his genetics

Our shoulders are the same width but his hips are narrower. He is 1 inch taller than and 10 lbs heavier but its mostly fat. He has stick legs, mine is stocky.
He did manual labour for his lifetime

• +1
Reactions: nitesik

Also he hand mogs me quite a bit.

Our shoulders are the same width but his hips are narrower. He is 1 inch taller than and 10 lbs heavier but its mostly fat. He has stick legs, mine is stocky.
He did manual labour for his lifetime
lol same, my legs are huge and hips are wider. His are thin.

His hands are a bigger than mine as well, but my grip strength is much stronger

• +1
Reactions: marek937
They look "ultra masculine" and high t because of their strong features, not the other way around
If you want to get bigger wrists with T, go back in time and give yourself more t in the womb

lol same, my legs are huge and hips are wider. His are thin.

His hands are a bigger than mine as well, but my grip strength is much stronger
Yeah i armwrestle mogged him. U would think that bigger hands means more strength

Would you rather have 20 inch clavicles with a 6.5 inch wrist or 18 inch clavicles with a 7.5 inch wrist

7? Check again. It looks like you got 8 atleast. You are half a foot taller than me but I still wrist mog you by .30 inches if that’s true.
If I press it against the soft tissues and skin it shows 18.7 CM (7.3inch) but yeah generally it's 8 inches if you go around my wrist without pulling the tape tight

cope its genetic, light boned people will have thinner wrists

Yeah 7 inch wrists at 6'5 must look thin asf.
I have 6.5 at 5'11 and it looks like foids wrists
They looked thin when the back of my palm is facing me

But look fine the other way around

wrist width isnt a good indicator, ankle circumference is better. also, u can be high pre t w a skeleton index that is lanky, macroskelic good example/ this will still result in wide bidelt, ecto like frame, large mastoid, etc but w longer and thinner insertions+bones. most guys w large wrists have short arms
Screenshot 254

Last edited:
I dont believe in this, i am 5’11 and decently built with the wrist size of a woman
76AE2B88 C7DD 4753 A0BA 0E53D46C54DD

Also most kids get enough vitamin d as you only need to spend around 30min-1hr a day to get sufficient vitamin d.
E7A692D0 B476 4CFE BF48 F9D2F218AAB8