THERE ARE NO ADULT BIOBLOCK ORTHOTROPISTS IN THE US

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I think I have called evert single place I could find in the whole US. Not a single one does bioblock. Only Europe cels get the pleasure of quality palate expansion. :feelsbadman:

Either I move to europe, or I cope with swartz and invisalign :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I'd litterly do anything to find the needle in the haystack, just a single adult orthotropist using bioblock and not the shrekifying MSE or tooth tipping (slow expanding) removable expanders with all their lies and misinformation.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 28896
What a shame you don’t go beyond surface. Call Litteraly any of them and ask them. They only do it for kids
why would i call them if i dont even live in the us? was just trying to help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and 5'7 zoomer
I just respond because i never interacted with you

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
why would i call them if i dont even live in the us? was just trying to help
i appreciate that. But it’s kind of obv I visited that website. That’s where I started.

Why Invisalign? Any benefit?

Why Invisalign? Any benefit?
Invisalign can be used to torque out the upper front teeth, un trapping the mandible in deep bite cases. The Swartz does not have the capacity to do that while the bioblock does.

Another retard. I Litteraly had a zoom call with the second guy today. He does not do bioblock expansions for adults. LMAO bro thought he did something. 🤣🤣🤣

As for the second place. I’ll call tomarrow and see. But I think I have investigated this place already and they don’t do bioblock for adults, I’ll confirm tomarrow.

Oh look another one took me 5 seconds

It’s already over for you for looking like dog shit

Now it’s over for you because your IQ is a single digit

Just rope already subhuman

Palate expansion is the biggest cope there is. If u need it chances are high u'll need bimax anyway, just get a segmental lefort + bsso instead of wasting years of ur life for a bigger smile and minor midface changes which are mostly not aesthetic anyway. Braces take a long time buddy boyo. If u don't need a bimax, I'd rather go with orthodontic options which only cause teeth not bone changes and get a retainer tbh.

View attachment 2509875

Bud you’re very naive. Orthos are scam artists. They put it on their website and then you call or setup an appointment and tell you they don’t do it for adults. Prove me wrong. Call Litteraly any place and see for yourself. A website claim is not enough.

View attachment 2509875

U know I just looked at their site. And indeed I did an in person appointment. They don’t do bioblock for adults only homeoblock.

Invisalign can be used to torque out the upper front teeth, un trapping the mandible in deep bite cases. The Swartz does not have the capacity to do that while the bioblock does.
How can It benefit my jaw? May I send u some pics of my smile sideprofile and frontal pic of my cross-bite

• +1
Reactions: mikesobikey