There are only 2 Types of Looksmax.org users

Absi

Absi

Casanova
You'll need to post in the rating section to know which type are you, it's either you're a GigaChad who's gonna get something like 48 'love' reactions on your post (which makes me questions lookmaxers sexuality)
Or
A coping Incel subhuman pathetic loser who lives in his city's sewer and every girl he talked to or had feelings for is somehow doing a gangbang party with GigaChad, and simply should kill himself at this point because he's wasting Oxygen from GigaChad and his women.

Which crew you're in?

• +1
Reactions: recessedd, PointOfNoReturn and Krakowski
Absi

• Love it
Reactions: Absi
Dnr good thread

Dnrd utter subhuman

will mog u later
I think the only place you don't wanna be a mogger or even slightly good looking is  jail

That's why chads should never fall into crime or thugmaxxing bs, Tyrones won't even wait for the soap to drop with chad

A coping Incel subhuman pathetic loser who lives in his city's sewer and every girl he talked to or had feelings for is somehow doing a gangbang party with GigaChad, and simply should kill himself at this point because he's wasting Oxygen from GigaChad and his women.
me

You'll need to post in the rating section to know which type are you, it's either you're a GigaChad who's gonna get something like 48 'love' reactions on your post (which makes me questions lookmaxers sexuality)
Or

Which crew you're in?
The fact chads are on this site infuriates me