There is beauty in struggle

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
There are two types of struggling involuntary and voluntary struggle

Involuntary struggles, are things like being born poor or with a disability simply things that make your life harder that you didn't have any choice on.
Voluntary Struggle is the struggle we take on usually to self improve our quality of life.

People here worship those who had everything handed down to them(Chads) which is effeminate as fuck ngl we are men and we are meant to struggle. Nothing can be obtained without struggling even chad has struggled more voluntarily than involuntarily though.

Faggots who are uncomfortable with uncomfortableness will never achieve anything.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 23611, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
most ACTUAL irl chads who dont have high iq or arent naturally clouty end up drug addicts and homeless tweakers I dont think the forum worships 6+ psl that way. Male freeloading off of anyone besides close family only really works up until early 30s its not as easy as being a female couch surfer. Nobody gets success handed to them besides nepotists and even in that case they have the responsibility of holding up that success which a lot of rich kids fail to do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
Let's be real here: even though I agree with you, we're both coping.

The idea that we are "meant" to struggle is silly. It's something more like "as humans, we recognized that we struggle inevitably, so the best approach to take to this is a positive one, in attempt to overcome this struggling". This doesn't mean that we are "meant" to struggle; it's just that it happens and it is shit, but there's no other choice than to deal with it.

I agree with you putting a positive spin on it because I do it myself and I think that it is the most useful thing we can do given the situation. I especially agree with "Faggots who are uncomfortable with uncomfortableness will never achieve anything".

I agree with all that stuff but the struggle of a chad really isn't comparable to that of the guy who grew up awkward without friends, got bullied in school, made it out of school just for no woman to ever like him and for him to work a minimum wage job. This is just you downplaying the ease of chad's life relative to the subhuman's in order to feel better about suffering in general (especially your own). I can see why you'd do this, but at the end of the day it's just a cognitive trick and plain old coping.

There is beauty in struggle, but more on pragmatic grounds than authentic grounds.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, tallnegga, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I agree with all that stuff but the struggle of a chad really isn't comparable to that of the guy who grew up awkward without friends, got bullied in school, made it out of school just for no woman to ever like him and for him to work a minimum wage job. This is just you downplaying the ease of chad's life relative to the subhuman's in order to feel better about suffering in general (especially your own). I can see why you'd do this, but at the end of the day it's just a cognitive trick and plain old coping.
What if that subhuman managed to turn his life around gained status, wealth and attractiveness that’s a top tier experience of a life a story to truly mire at but there’s a 0.0001% he would be able to. Another thing that makes struggle so beautiful is that many many men will never escape their situation many don’t even bother and many fail trying. But ye the less involuntary struggles the better.

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1
Struggle without meaning is just simple suffering.