There is no biological benefit of being white as a universal benefit outside colonialism

If there’s no biological benefit then why are whites the overlords of the world and everybody wants to live in our countries and breed with our women? Cause they want to uplift their trash genes and join the winning team.

Curries have ancient civilisation with thousands of years of history and they still live in squalor.

Why does every 1 want to live in japan hong kong south korea and other asian country ?

I clicked on the links to studies you cannot even read as there not studies they are books that you have to pay for bu-h muh low iq
the book contains references to scientific studies. and you don't have to pay for them so stop making excuses. the wikipedia article is reliable.

[https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/bafykbzacearrqvdfisl4ioxkwbxlbasfmgqocs3j5h3p5yzwlqxpvxl255ozk?filename=Nam Cheol Park, Sae Woong Kim, Du Geon Moon (eds.) - Penile Augmentation-Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg (2016).pdf]

read chapter 20 about penile traction therapy. it links the following research: [https://sci-hub.se/10.1111/j.1464-410x.2006.05992.x]

it is known that stretching can increase temporary length even if it's only 0.3cm. the problem is that this is temporary and can cause side effects. it is simply not effective.

the book contains references to scientific studies. and you don't have to pay for them so stop making excuses. the wikipedia article is reliable.

[https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/bafykbzacearrqvdfisl4ioxkwbxlbasfmgqocs3j5h3p5yzwlqxpvxl255ozk?filename=Nam Cheol Park, Sae Woong Kim, Du Geon Moon (eds.) - Penile Augmentation-Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg (2016).pdf]

read chapter 20 about penile traction therapy. it links the following research: [https://sci-hub.se/10.1111/j.1464-410x.2006.05992.x]

it is known that stretching can increase temporary length even if it's only 0.3cm. the problem is that this is temporary and can cause side effects. it is simply not effective.

Can't access the scihub link

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Curries are so genetically inferior you could give them 100,000 years of peace and they’d still shit on the street and live in shacks.

colonialism is a consequence of the white race biologic superiority.

That study never said it was temporary. It said small changes were found - most were given in the 3 to 6 month window. Its critiques were lacking though. They said the data was limited and lacked control sizes, but this doesn't mean it doesn't work. In fact, they weren't even there to test if it worked or not. They are compiling data based on what other findings have reported, so for them to inject that after 6 months the effects were minimal is a bit strange. They have no way of telling. Further more, there hasn't been a 4 year longitudinal study to show the effect after 4 years. Furthermore, an aspect as to why the results may have slowed is that the studies used participants who did it for 2 to 8 hours a day and you have to trust they were doing it for fully the time measured, because again the doctors were not there with them for the 6 months during the studies. Furthermore, it might also be, as Dr. Hink (an medical doctor who does believe in PE) might just be that their dick got used to it like a muscle group using anti-lysyl oxidase remodeled the tunica and hence leads to larger penile growth

But i have a question for you if the penis has no epiphyseal what is stopping the dick from permanently growing muscle grows massively so why the fuck wouldn't the penis unlike height or facial bones your penis doesn't ossedify

colonialism is a consequence of the white race biologic superiority.

Not really as whites were only on the top of the food chain within the last 1000 years before that it was arabs curries and gooks gooks hell the chinks had an empire as large as rome in the east you also had the Mongolians

Not really as whites were only on the top of the food chain within the last 1000 years before that it was arabs curries and gooks gooks hell the chinks had an empire as large as rome in the east you also had the Mongolians
not comparable to european empires

IMG 2688

not comparable to european empires

View attachment 2624628

Superior modern technology is larger than technology in 1000 ce the British empire at the time had better tech simple as if the chinese in 1000 ce had access to the atom bomb or nukes or tanks they would be making similar threads like this

Superior modern technology is larger than technology in 1000 ce the British empire at the time had better tech simple as if the chinese in 1000 ce had access to the atom bomb or nukes or tanks they would be making similar threads like this
but they didnt tho thats the difference. europeans discovered and used those technologies to their maximum potential. theres no other race with the Faustian spirit we have.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
but they didnt tho thats the difference. europeans discovered and used those technologies to their maximum potential. theres no other race with the Faustian spirit we have.

They didn't because they didn't have the knowledge at the time it's as simple as that by that logic why weren't europeans conqueirng the world in the year 800 ce

They didn't because they didn't have the knowledge at the time it's as simple as that by that logic why weren't europeans conqueirng the world in the year 800 ce
by the year 800 romans had already conquered almost all of europe, all of north africa and parts of the middle east. that feat alone is bigger than almost any other races feats. they didnt conquer the rest of the world because cartography and sailing wasnt that advanced yet.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Being white serves no biological benefits universally it helps in climates like the northern Alps and areas where euros evolved but there is no inherently evolved traits in Europeans that makes them universally more desired.

Things like height I can explain it's dimorphic and it is a sexual differential between men and women.

Penis size I can understand it's a dimorphic trait it's under positive selection in humans.

Symmetry averageness and sexual dimorphism I can understand these serve biologically as high indicators of health and genetic quality I don't see how being European in this is inherently superior other than outside of a colonialism context if curries were the equivalent of Anglos then the preference would be for curry feautres but mainly curry chads the dick and height desire would stay the same.

I can understand height penis and facial characteristics of sexual dimorphism but a universal European preference makes no sense biologicaly
There is also no benefit to blue eyes, yet they are attractive. Whites also look better because of better faces on average and taller height

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Being white serves no biological benefits universally it helps in climates like the northern Alps and areas where euros evolved but there is no inherently evolved traits in Europeans that makes them universally more desired.

Things like height I can explain it's dimorphic and it is a sexual differential between men and women.

Penis size I can understand it's a dimorphic trait it's under positive selection in humans.

Symmetry averageness and sexual dimorphism I can understand these serve biologically as high indicators of health and genetic quality I don't see how being European in this is inherently superior other than outside of a colonialism context if curries were the equivalent of Anglos then the preference would be for curry feautres but mainly curry chads the dick and height desire would stay the same.

I can understand height penis and facial characteristics of sexual dimorphism but a universal European preference makes no sense biologicaly
But why is caucasoid or caucasoid-like traits seen as universally preffered since antiquity?

I had a hypothesis that some traits like wide nose, flat nose, extreme prognathism, or flat maxillas are also the same traits that older people have, or start developing to some degree, and is seen as unattractive biologically due to it being a sign of poor health, or because it resembles other animals we find unattractive.

obvioudly it's just a hypothesis.

There is also no benefit to blue eyes, yet they are attractive. Whites also look better because of better faces on average and taller height
I think it's because animals like pretty colors.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
If there’s no biological benefit then why are whites the overlords of the world and everybody wants to live in our countries and breed with our women? Cause they want to uplift their trash genes and join the winning team.

Curries have ancient civilisation with thousands of years of history and they still live in squalor.
whites haven't been the winning team forever, and if current trends continue, they could possibly be a former winner (like the Arabs) and get dominated by another group.

whites haven't been the winning team forever, and if current trends continue, they could possibly be a former winner (like the Arabs) and get dominated by another group.
Only within our written history, nobody knows wtf was happening before and even written history is dodgy and used for propaganda and political narratives. Mongols as we know them never even existed and were invented by USSR to get rid of the shame of getting conquered by Tartarians. Russians are european + tartarian mutts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Only within our written history, nobody knows wtf was happening before and even written history is dodgy and used for propaganda and political narratives. Mongols never even existed and were invented by USSR to get rid of the shame of getting conquered by Tartarians. Russians are european + tartarian mutts.
There is 0 evidence ethnical mongols ever moved their asses off their steppes, look on a map where mongolia and europe is.

You gotta be retarded to think Golden Horde rode 100m little horses thru mountains into europe lmao. Look at a map and you can see it's made up bullshit.

I think it's because animals like pretty colors.
There are small benefits to blue eyes like the father having easier time identifying his children, but the reason blue eyes spread from one male to around 10% of the world is sexual selection ofc, not some survival benefits

Even uncolonized countries prefer white. Keep coping son

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer