There is no country in which Russia would lose a war against

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Yes, Russia can even take on every single European country and even USA at the same time and it would still win.

You can’t win against Russia on their own territory. Nobody has and nobody ever will (barring the Mongol invasion, but it’s unfair to even consider that because that wasn’t a centralized Russia but a federation with many princes/rulers with no real coordination.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist, lemonnz, smoth and 1 other person
ты чо бля ваще тупой

Probably due to their land and harsh weather

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Eternal_
ты чо бля ваще тупой
Я ненавижу человека, в которого меня превратила ваша гулящая мамаша

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Its impossible to invade the US too.

And straining russia enough so the current system there falls apart, most consider that a win.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Mr. President
Yes, Russia can even take on every single European country and even USA at the same time and it would still win.

You can’t win against Russia on their own territory. Nobody has and nobody ever will (barring the Mongol invasion, but it’s unfair to even consider that because that wasn’t a centralized Russia but a federation with many princes/rulers with no real coordination.
WW1 has entered the chat.

Yeah lets check back on that in 20 years when there is not white young russians left to throw at the problem

And straining russia enough so the current system there falls apart, most consider that a win.
Yes I agree it’s impossible to invade the U.S. 3 countries that are impossible to invade are Russia, Iran, & USA.

How are you going to strain Russia to the point of collapse? Everything that the powers that be have tried has failed. How are you going to strain the country with the 2nd highest oil reserves? 1st largest natural gas reserves and exporter? Etc

The Russian system is highly centralized anyhow. You can’t just have it “fall apart”.

dnr gay sex haver

USA has mercy with Russia they could annihilate them

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

... said OP in his Koln flat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Eternal_
certain countries are practically impossible to take over because of the locations, climate, etc even if they are technically the weaker force

Americucks spotted. Transgender army can only annihilate themselves
even transgenders would annihilate Russians given the weapons USA has.

even transgenders would annihilate Russians given the weapons USA has.
We’ve seen the fate of sophisticated western weaponry in the battleground as of late. They don’t match up to the highly practical, reliable, easily and cheaply manufactured en masse mainstay weapons—many of which from the USSR era

Last edited:
Americucks spotted. Transgender army can only annihilate themselves
wait..... i didn't mean to comment this under this thread, jfl such a retarded mistake. I had many tabs open. This was for a moggatron thread. You're my Christian bhai ily

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
wait..... i didn't mean to comment this under this thread, jfl such a retarded mistake. I had many tabs open. This was for a moggatron thread. You're my Christian bhai ily
you two have similar avis

• JFL
Not enough population. Russians like all white men. Will get cucked by their WOMEN, that will be the downfall of Russia. Low birth rates and more liberalism.

But that is the price all nations and races must pay for simping

It's not succeeding though. Every serious economist says that sanctioning Russia has exposed that Europe is more dependant on them than the other way around because Russia shares borders and good relations with the Global South.

The sanctions were to put pressure on Putin so that they would topple him but he has a 70-80% popularity rate right now

We’ve seen the fate of sophisticated western weaponry in the battleground as of late. They don’t match up to the highly practical, reliable, easily and cheaply manufactured en masse mainstay weapons—many of which from the USSR era
Cope Russian weapons are trash their artillery has high failure rate, the weapons don’t shot, jets are malfunctioning etc it’s trash

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and spark

In reality its the EU and NATO which will collapse and not the Russian Federation. The Ukronazi losses are unsustainable. It's completely over for your terrorist puppet regime.

• +1
Cope. Sweden would destroy Russia overnight. Enjoy marinating on that thought while you sleep (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Eternal_
It's not succeeding though. Every serious economist says that sanctioning Russia has exposed that Europe is more dependant on them than the other way around because Russia shares borders and good relations with the Global South.

The sanctions were to put pressure on Putin so that they would topple him but he has a 70-80% popularity rate right now
I never said sanctions would succeed in that.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Russia lost a war against Chechnya, nuf said.
They lost who knows how many wars in history.
OP is himself a coward who fled from military draft and is now supporting Russia from muh evil EU.

Only 2 countries russia may be fearful of is China and USA. Rn though USA is a joke so maybe not jfl.

Russia lost a war against Chechnya, nuf said.
They lost who knows how many wars in history.
OP is himself a coward who fled from military draft and is now supporting Russia from muh evil EU.

Russia lost a war against Chechnya? Is that why Chechnya is still a subordinate part inside of Russia and not independent? Is that why Chechnyans are fighting in the Russian Army?

You’re a Balkan rat. When I asked you where you’re from, you answered “Anglo-Teutonic” bahahahaahaha what type of nigga says that as an answer?! Aside from the type who is ashamed of his ethnic background!

Also, as I’ve stated before in many threads and comments, I will NEVER go to war for ANY country. You can go and die for your Balkan shithole. I will not die for anyone or anything

Russia lost a war against Chechnya? Is that why Chechnya is still a subordinate part inside of Russia and not independent? Is that why Chechnyans are fighting in the Russian Army?

You’re a Balkan rat. When I asked you where you’re from, you answered “Anglo-Teutonic” bahahahaahaha what type of nigga says that as an answer?! Aside from the type who is ashamed of his ethnic background!

Also, as I’ve stated before in many threads and comments, I will NEVER go to war for ANY country. You can go and die for your Balkan shithole. I will not die for anyone or anything
Chechens lost second war, but won the first one.
We are talking about a country of 1 mil people vs 140 mil der untermeschen.
As for your original question, Russia currently takes 10 years to conquer some shithole in the easternmost part of Ukraine, I would say it would fail miserably against any western army.
I know this things becasue I actually served millitary, didn't escape like you.
But real doom of Russia will be the chinese conquest of Siberia.

Last edited:
  • JFL
the west were embarrassed in ukraine. our million dollar abrams tanks were getting blown up by fpv drones worth a few hundred. ukraine has no one left to fight. no one with an iq over 100 really believed ukraine had a chance from the very outset

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang and Eternal_