There is no country that I would ever go to war for

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
There is no country I would EVER give my life for. There is no amount of money you can pay me to go to war and die a torturous death for a piece of land. I do not care. I will flee immediately.

Only beta men go to war. Only replaceable men that are as valuable as cannon fodder go to war. I value my life 💅🏻

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, m0ss26 and vermillioncorefan
35372b68f01c155d5a255a74829953db.jpg

There is no country I would EVER give my life for. There is no amount of money you can pay me to go to war and die a torturous death for a piece of land. I do not care. I will flee immediately.

Only beta men go to war. Only replaceable men that are as valuable as cannon fodder go to war. I value my life 💅🏻
what about 'the holy land'?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Well, I’m afraid you are not christian.

what about 'the holy land'?
No sir. I am willing to die for being a Christian as I would never accept being forced into conversion but I am unwilling to be sent to any battle/war by any politician for any motive—even religious. No land is worth my life. i will not ever protect any piece of land that I happened to be born in nor protect any female. The invading army can rape all of them and ethnically cleanse their new real estate for all I care. I AM LEAVING 🏃

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No sir. I am willing to die for being a Christian as I would never accept being forced into conversion but I am unwilling to be sent to any battle/war by any politician for any motive—even religious. No land is worth my life. i will not ever protect any piece of land that I happened to be born in nor protect any female. The invading army can rape all of them and ethnically cleanse their new real estate for all I care. I AM LEAVING 🏃
VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU JFL. i THINK i could force you to convert tbh