There is no fucking way I need bimax when all I need is this little soft tissue change

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

absolutely ridiculous. and if I need to speak to 20 surgeons to find someone to tighten this shit up, I'll do it. one cannot seriously say with a straight face that it's not possible to get rid of this tiny little flab through soft tissue manipulation of some sort and that I should drop 20k on bimax instead. that's complete and utter horseshit.

the battle is on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Danish_Retard
I have the same problem idk how to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 1453 and ifyouwannabemylover
I have the same problem idk how to fix it
not sure exactly how either but I know I'll fucking fix it

if foids can get this then I can get those few millimeters of change that I need
userimage-2100504.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JosephGarrot123

if foids can get this then I can get those few millimeters of change that I need
userimage-2100504.jpg
foids and their fucking IQ jfl at her :feelskek: try exercise boyo that usually works to tighten things up :feelsokman::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Acromegaly_Chad
foids and their fucking IQ jfl at her :feelskek: try exercise boyo that usually works to tighten things up :feelsokman::feelsez:
here's more

userimage-59e26576-61fb-4d42-ab34-1cba33385cd7.jpg

userimage-7911834c-41fb-471d-a71e-ee909f24cecd.jpg

if foids can get such drastic changes but I can't get that tiny amount of tightening that I need then the game really is rigged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Danish_Retard

userimage-2100504.jpg
I think my SFS is the reason why, my hyoid bone is low, might need some sort of Bimax rotation

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think my SFS is the reason why, my hyoid bone is low, might need some sort of Bimax rotation
well yea if you have sfs there's no way around osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
neck lipo / neck lift ?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It depends my man. If your mandible is recessed or short then it's your tongue that pushes soft tissue down as there's not enough space for it. This can give the illusion of a double chin and fat below that area.

Best is to assess first if this is fat or just lose skin, or if there's a more serious underlying issue like your tongue not having enough space in your mandible.

I suspect the latter is the case and you need a massive 20mm bimax with sailer for 150k

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
stop coping and get jaw surgery

It depends my man. If your mandible is recessed or short then it's your tongue that pushes soft tissue down as there's not enough space for it. This can give the illusion of a double chin and fat below that area.

Best is to assess first if this is fat or just lose skin, or if there's a more serious underlying issue like your tongue not having enough space in your mandible.

I suspect the latter is the case and you need a massive 20mm bimax with sailer for 150k
even if that's the case to a slight degree, it's so little that I don't see why soft tissue changes shouldn't do the trick

not gonna accept this

That's your tongue volume, which is why surgery can help, because the roof if the tongue is low from a long facial height. The tongue is lowered as well, something you don't want to remove
View attachment 1228155

absolutely ridiculous. and if I need to speak to 20 surgeons to find someone to tighten this shit up, I'll do it. one cannot seriously say with a straight face that it's not possible to get rid of this tiny little flab through soft tissue manipulation of some sort and that I should drop 20k on bimax instead. that's complete and utter horseshit.

the battle is on.

Just mew srs
The only thing mewing does is raising up that part

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I must admit, sometimes I see insane results that foids get from much less invasive shit compared to double jaw surgery, and I wonder if there's not easy camouflage fixes for lots of this stuff we want to fix. (various skin tightening things and lipo and lifts and muscle shortening and lasers and fuck knows what else)

I've felt like i'd massively benefit from some sort of facelift since the age of like 19 lol.

If I gently lift my lower cheek with my fingers and pull it back slightly, I look about 2 points better looking. My chin appears, my face suddenly has an actual shape in general, my lips go from horrid downturned to nice, and I just look better. Not sure how to create that effect though. Can't help but think there's something fairly simple out there though and not only jaw surgery with genio!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Acromegaly_Chad
View attachment 1228155

the battle is on.
Can’t see video

I must admit, sometimes I see insane results that foids get from much less invasive shit compared to double jaw surgery, and I wonder if there's not easy camouflage fixes for lots of this stuff we want to fix. (various skin tightening things and lipo and lifts and muscle shortening and lasers and fuck knows what else)

I've felt like i'd massively benefit from some sort of facelift since the age of like 19 lol.

If I gently lift my lower cheek with my fingers and pull it back slightly, I look about 2 points better looking. My chin appears, my face suddenly has an actual shape in general, my lips go from horrid downturned to nice, and I just look better. Not sure how to create that effect though. Can't help but think there's something fairly simple out there though and not only jaw surgery with genio!
I agree

jaw surgery has its place but it's definitely overrecommended in psl. why should I get bimax for a few mm more forward growth when I already have good chin projection and zygos, no nasolabial folds, etc etc? that's bullshit. especially when you consider the cost-benefit ratio of soft tissue procedures to improve your profile compared to bimax, the former mog bimax to the moon. people almost never even talk about stuff like lipo on here.

I'll get that submentoplasty. my surgeon already mentioned it indirectly. it should do exactly what I need at only the fraction of the price of jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
View attachment 1228155

the battle is on.
Video not loading , dm me at patrickhatrickrick on Insta and I’ll know the surgery u need

• Hmm...
Video not loading , dm me at patrickhatrickrick on Insta and I’ll know the surgery u need

• +1
Reactions: Dropdown666
If you are not atleast 12% bodyfat, you need to lose bodyfat, piggy.
also, chin wing or genioplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Necktite or platysmaplasty.

• +1
Maybe you have a low set hyoid bone ( too)?

unironically mew and/or get an ems device to hypertrophy your sternohyoid muscle and raise your hyoid.

im having the same issue and im not sure if im really recessed or is it only this.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I agree

jaw surgery has its place but it's definitely overrecommended in psl. why should I get bimax for a few mm more forward growth when I already have good chin projection and zygos, no nasolabial folds, etc etc? that's bullshit. especially when you consider the cost-benefit ratio of soft tissue procedures to improve your profile compared to bimax, the former mog bimax to the moon. people almost never even talk about stuff like lipo on here.

I'll get that submentoplasty. my surgeon already mentioned it indirectly. it should do exactly what I need at only the fraction of the price of jaw surgery.
and what about for this?
I'm thinking maybe some sort of fillers or a corner mouth lift for lips, and then maybe fillers combined with some sort of skin tightening procedure! I really look so much better looking in many ways from putting my index fingers just in front of my massater muscle and lifting up and back

and what about for this?

I'm thinking maybe some sort of fillers or a corner mouth lift for lips, and then maybe fillers combined with some sort of skin tightening procedure! I really look so much better looking in many ways from putting my index fingers just in front of my massater muscle and lifting up and back
idk send video in pm maybe

Maybe you have a low set hyoid bone ( too)?

unironically mew and/or get an ems device to hypertrophy your sternohyoid muscle and raise your hyoid.

im having the same issue and im not sure if im really recessed or is it only this.
hyoid isn't good but not that bad either, submentoplasty should take care of it

Just mew srs
The only thing mewing does is raising up that part
Absolutely seconded. Mewing is miraculous in such aspect, it gave me a straight <90º angle starting with no angle at all.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and gamma
get an ems device to hypertrophy your sternohyoid muscle and raise your hyoid.
Do you know where to place it for it to target the sternohyoid?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell