There is no heightmaxxing methods

just finished my 2nd vial of gh since last month, 2 more on the way.
but heres the last 36 iu of Saizen Somatotropin.

Why the fuck would i larp on some obscure looksmaxxing forum about HGH? You're a poor faggot that can't deal with reality now that you know your last cope (HGH) will also not save you from your subhuman fate. I cba wasting my time taking pics of letrozole & whatever other pills i have but just know No AI or HGH will save you from your subhuman height genes.

@jackb0y
Band for Band right now. You need ur parents to pay for ur cope. I make my shit legit. You’ll never grow fucking spic.. JFL at using letz because you’ll never afford fucking aromasin or arimidex monthly

Why the fuck would i larp on some obscure looksmaxxing forum about HGH? You're a poor faggot that can't deal with reality now that you know your last cope (HGH) will also not save you from your subhuman fate. I cba wasting my time taking pics of letrozole & whatever other pills i have but just know No AI or HGH will save you from your subhuman height genes.

@jackb0y

@jackb0y
What’s good? Band for Band rn. Record a video of ur bank account and crypto wallet 😂. Show everyone how fucking broke you are. Do you even have a Platinum debit card? Fucking spic. I’ll kill you

Screenshot 20230806 215036 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh
What’s good? Band for Band rn. Record a video of ur bank account and crypto wallet 😂. Show everyone how fucking broke you are. Do you even have a Platinum debit card? Fucking spic. I’ll kill you
Wtf is wrong with you weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Kasanova
Also excess insulin can give you prediabetic levels of blood sugar. So niggas who take HGH+ Berberine/metformin to inhibit the high amounts of blood sugar are the biggest fucking dumbasses. HGH spikes IGF-1 and berberine/metformin literally counteracts this by opening the AMPK pathways that inhibit IGF-1 production. Stop wasting your money.
fr?

Also excess insulin can give you prediabetic levels of blood sugar. So niggas who take HGH+ Berberine/metformin to inhibit the high amounts of blood sugar are the biggest fucking dumbasses. HGH spikes IGF-1 and berberine/metformin literally counteracts this by opening the AMPK pathways that inhibit IGF-1 production. Stop wasting your money.
ill just get berabine just in case my insulin levels go too high

THERE IS NO HEIGHTMAXXING METHODS!

1) overdosing vitamin d+ k2
Please, don't do this. You won't grow from this, yoo would probab even stop your growth. After reading some studies and this forum, I have taken 20K UI of Vitamin D and 360 mg of Vutamin K2 every day. I didn't grow a lot (smth like 1-2 cm at 17 to 18), however now i have hypervitaminosis of Vitamin D
2) steroids
Didn't try this, however you can read here a lot of stories about guys that took MK-677 for several months and get no results.
3) stretches
This shit doesn't work
4) ankle weights.
Again, don't try this, you would harm yourself (i tried). This method might work (i m not sure), however the side effects are horrible. I'm 100% sure that you would get varicose. Think again, do you need 2 cm of height and get varicose veins and other pronlems for the rest of your life?
5) leg lengthening surgery
Costs a lot and you would recover for 1.5-2 years. Do you really need this if you're taller than 5'6?
6) Vitamine B6 to boost HGH
If you take the doses, that are written in guide on this forum, you would get allergy to it (I got, and i didn't have it before)

Again, there is absolutely no heightmaxxing methods. Eat a lot of protein and pray :)

Try to improve your face, skin and etc. But don't try heightmaxxing, you would just lose your time and money in best, or you would get a lot of health problems.

If you have questions, ask, maybe U would answer...
The only legit heightmaxxing is decompressing your back if you have scoliosis

The only legit heightmaxxing is decompressing your back if you have scoliosis
Tbh, that doesn't help much. My friend has scoliosis and he improved it for 5°, from 17 to 12 or smth like this

there is a method that works and you didnt mention it as a cope jfc

there is a method that works and you didnt mention it as a cope jfc
Yeah, how can i forget! Drinking your semen also helps, but only if your test levels >1000

Band for Band right now. You need ur parents to pay for ur cope. I make my shit legit. You’ll never grow fucking spic.. JFL at using letz because you’ll never afford fucking aromasin or arimidex monthly
Ok

Last edited: