There is no hope for me

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Everyone in the world has turned against me. I look outside my window at ppl and they just turn their back on me. My parents don’t even look at me anymore and torture me daily. There is no hope !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and humanoidsub7
Link that YouTube and twitch

OP will suicide someday

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and humanoidsub7
Link that YouTube and twitch
Sheit I don’t remember them right now and I’m too lazy to do it. Give me a minute and I’ll find the links n chit. Reminds me I should go and decorate my twitch channel before I get started

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
OP will suicide someday
Probably brah. With my schizophrenia this hard, being incel, and everyone torturing me on a daily basis. I scarcely have a reason to live. Eventually I may use the cpap method to breathe in that carbon monoxide and go into that good night.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
how old are you?

are you a legit schizophrenic with hallucinations?
I honestly think my schizophrenia is not real and I am being attacked by psychics or some chit. But yea I rlly do hallucinate these days. I’m trying to find a way around them.

I honestly think my schizophrenia is not real and I am being attacked by psychics or some chit. But yea I rlly do hallucinate these days. I’m trying to find a way around them.
Are many people in this forum schizophrenic? Schizophrenia cause disorganizated thoughts with is what this forum is made of.
I have heard many people describe me as psychotic, but i will still say im sane.
But schizophrenia is tough, destroys all your rythm. You will need someone to always help you and keep you on track to not get lost in your thoughts
How is your carnadian rythm? Are you awake at nights and sleep in daytime?

Are many people in this forum schizophrenic? Schizophrenia cause disorganizated thoughts with is what this forum is made of.
I have heard many people describe me as psychotic, but i will still say im sane.
But schizophrenia is tough, destroys all your rythm. You will need someone to always help you and keep you on track to not get lost in your thoughts
How is your carnadian rythm? Are you awake at nights and sleep in daytime?
Nah bro we are all just incels. Schizophrenia is a meme. We just get treated like dirt everywhere we go

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and finn899
Yuh yuh the works man the works
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

must be extremely sad to be told ur inferior with 0 claim or feats to counter such claims, so all u can do is accept them, honestly cant relate, its the opposite with me as I look at most with an aura of superiority knowing they will never taste the powers I possess.