There is no such thing as playing hard to get.

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Women are not “playing hard to get” it’s just that I am playing “hard to want”. If you have to approach a woman then it is already over. I’m leaving the USA because of this. I’m sick of the unnattractive women hitting on me on tinder but every time I asked a girl out I was rejected. There were some cute girls that liked me but that was 7 years ago when hypergamy wasn’t nearly as out of control.

The only time women have liked me is when they pursued me first but unfortunately that was when hypergamy was not nearly as bad.I think women swipe at like a 1% ratio and match with 50% of that 1% I think, although I’m not sure if those stats are correct. Tinder is real life and I don’t believe in “joining clubs” or “going to church” to meet girls because that is fucking retarted and you will get cucked. I’m frustrated and it is time for me to use my JBW card.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bluk, IanIachimoe2491 and 4 others
You’re just hard to want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Clown Show, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and stunna
Legit.
Just lol if you think Chad has to pass "shit tests", cope invented by PUA scammers.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and WishIwasChico
Legit.
Just lol if you think Chad has to pass "shit tests", cope invented by PUA scammers.
My self esteem has been crushed by that pua stuff because I used to believe in it. My main issue was my height and autism. But I seem to be doing well in Latin America and the Middle East or basically any nonwhite country so there is hope for me but damn I really hate how society doesn’t care about men at all.

My self esteem has been crushed by that pua stuff because I used to believe in it. My main issue was my height and autism. But I seem to be doing well in Latin America and the Middle East or basically any nonwhite country so there is hope for me but damn I really hate how society doesn’t care about men at all.
PUA is complete BS, it simply dosen't work.
Looks theory is more credible than gravity and should be thought in schools.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Gus17 and IanIachimoe2491
PUA is complete BS, it simply dosen't work.
I want to leave but my parents are bluepilled about me being a locationcel. I’ve been trying to convince my parents about leaving the USA. I’m 25 and I feel like my life is over unless I leave the United States.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Its over for non BBCs

Women are not “playing hard to get” it’s just that I am playing “hard to want”. If you have to approach a woman then it is already over. I’m leaving the USA because of this. I’m sick of the unnattractive women hitting on me on tinder but every time I asked a girl out I was rejected. There were some cute girls that liked me but that was 7 years ago when hypergamy wasn’t nearly as out of control.

The only time women have liked me is when they pursued me first but unfortunately that was when hypergamy was not nearly as bad.I think women swipe at like a 1% ratio and match with 50% of that 1% I think, although I’m not sure if those stats are correct. Tinder is real life and I don’t believe in “joining clubs” or “going to church” to meet girls because that is fucking retarted and you will get cucked. I’m frustrated and it is time for me to use my JBW card.
you're correct, america is fuked, go to europe or something

Do you have the money to leave?

Europe is bad too
well obviously. but its better and life is still kind of normal here, you can go to africa where hypergamy is not that strong there if u want to

well obviously. but its better and life is still kind of normal here, you can go to africa where hypergamy is not that strong there if u want to
I will need to go to a country where there are not a lot of whites. I prefer Latin American countries although most of them are dangerous I have seen some people go to Mexico with no issues as long as they had Common sense and stayed only in certain parts of the country. I won’t be walking through the ghettos in Brazil taking pictures with my iPhone while walking down the street.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
I will need to go to a country where there are not a lot of whites. I prefer Latin American countries although most of them are dangerous I have seen some people go to Mexico with no issues as long as they had Common sense and stayed only in certain parts of the country. I won’t be walking through the ghettos in Brazil taking pictures with my iPhone while walking down the street.
wish you luck man ✌️✌️✌️✌️