There is no way people actually find asian women sexy

imo white > latina > chinks > indian > black foids

Seriously I want u to tell me.whst features u don't like about them
flat face, shit eyes, shit figure. everything about asian women is shit + they have no soul

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
Such autistic reasons to find a girl attractive
Whether your conscious of it or not that's what your into, normies subconsciouslybthink the same

flat face, shit eyes, shit figure. everything about asian women is shit + they have no soul
Yea flat face is cute. Nice wide eyes. Slim petite figure which mogs all other girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, St.TikTokcel, Ricky212 and 2 others
I got love for you, but I refuse to read about you having sex with some insectoid robot bitches
you can just skip the chapters about east asia

it will be about my expedition from china to france by land. maybe when i get to europe ill manage to slay haha

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
ok fuck this shit i agree i have asian women fetish :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, JoeKeys9 and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and theonewhocantascend
Wide hips and stores fat in tits and ass aka ideal
Niggers wanna fuck Mewtwo :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and reek
All I need is to bury my dick in an east Asian woman and then I can die peacefully
Are you not 6"3 and white. It's easy if white tbh, Asians show me most attention

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2923274

View attachment 2923274
did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, theonewhocantascend, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Asia is so diverse

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
yall niggaz are obsessed with black men and asian women

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I would rather wait for a mid white woman than settle for an asian stacey tbh

• +1
The type of 'men' attracted to asian women tend to be gay, autistic, asexual types

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah