There is no wife waiting for you when you get older

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
So many males are lied to thinking if they go to college and get a corporate job like a good boy there's gonna be a hot woman at the end of the rainbow waiting to marry them and have their kids. Let me tell you at 33 it's all a pipe dream. Women's true nature has been unleashed and they were never attracted to average guys even during the old days of traditional marriage. The only reason average guys could get married was because women were forced to. We're going back to the law of the jungle, where there's a few males who get it all while most males end up bitter incels.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and InnerVoid
"law of the jungle" 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Clqs and Vermilioncore
Over if subchadlite.

If you are Chadlite+, you won't have problems getting foids at any age, although it's better and easier when younger.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Over if subchadlite.

If you are Chadlite+, you won't have problems getting foids at any age, although it's better and easier when younger.
I thought dating would get easier after age 30 but it's actually harder because at this age women not only want good looks but moneymaxed as well.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and the BULL
I thought dating would get easier after age 30 but it's actually harder because at this age women not only want good looks but moneymaxed as well.
They Always want good looks. Women nowadays would rather work 2 jobs than marry an ugly betabux, unless you aren't talking about very Rich (1% of the population)

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
i will move to africa and get together with young nigress if im still Incel at 50

Did you go back to 2015 to come up with this novel idea?

i hate female natrue....

So many males are lied to thinking if they go to college and get a corporate job like a good boy there's gonna be a hot woman at the end of the rainbow waiting to marry them and have their kids. Let me tell you at 33 it's all a pipe dream. Women's true nature has been unleashed and they were never attracted to average guys even during the old days of traditional marriage. The only reason average guys could get married was because women were forced to. We're going back to the law of the jungle, where there's a few males who get it all while most males end up bitter incels.
law of the jungle would allow rape

this shit its either chad, cuck or incel

Women are so lucky they don't have to worry about a man's virginity/bodycount so it isn't a race against the clock like for us men