There must be something we are doing wrong GTFIH

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
There's no way people below my looks level are getting in relationships and slaying whiles I get jack shit even tho I get constant ioi WTFFFFF. I've been approached 4 times this year and am still a khv . Being in a boy's school for 5 years fucking made me retarded every time I tell a girl I went to a boys school they always say it make sense because of how I act. I have to actually gotta pursue girls instead for waiting the opposite to happen. Imma be assertive and actually get to know em. Give me tips and tricks its time I truly come out of my shell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821 and Sens
Get a social job tbh.

You probably should’ve done this in your teenage years. Think bartender or retail or restaurant, anything public service will help improve your general confidence

im going fucking insane its mental torture staying at home with no females to talk to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
Get a social job tbh.

You probably should’ve done this in your teenage years. Think bartender or retail or restaurant, anything public service will help improve your general confidence
im 17 bro i can talk with people normally but I literally never pursue or say risky shit in person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
There's no way people below my looks level are getting in relationships and slaying whiles I get jack shit even tho I get constant ioi WTFFFFF. I've been approached 4 times this year and am still a khv . Being in a boy's school for 5 years fucking made me retarded every time I tell a girl I went to a boys school they always say it make sense because of how I act. I have to actually gotta pursue girls instead for waiting the opposite to happen. Imma be assertive and actually get to know em. Give me tips and tricks its time I truly come out of my shell
I go to an all male school and I havent talked to a girl irl for over a year now giga over tbh

try being a nice person

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
whos we?? your just a social outcast, nothing more nothing less