There needs to be some 1 here knowledgeable enough to explain to me why these subhuman traits is so common in curries

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 short ramus almost every curry I've seen walking in Norfolk has a short rounded ramus this causes a short face

2 round small recessed chin combined with a thick curry beard that's patchy and busy.

3 recessed lateral orbital rims and recessed cheek bones.

How did these subhuman traits spread so far to curries the common answers like arranged marriages makes no sense for 1 simple because every culture in history has had arranged marriages yet they don't have these subhuman traits.

Pls some 1 tell me I want to genuinely know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 29155

• JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Banasura
1 short ramus almost every curry I've seen walking in Norfolk has a short rounded ramus this causes a short face

2 round small recessed chin combined with a thick curry beard that's patchy and busy.

How did these subhuman traits spread so far to curries the common answers like arranged marriages makes no sense for 1 simple because every culture in history has had arranged marriages yet they don't have these subhuman traits.

Nothing wrong with being Indian this post feels racist.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and DeformedCell
Cuz india is literally the sewer of the world, i don't say it to be mean, just factually.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
op u you've been posting here for 4 years and you're still philosophizing about phenos, pls and surgeries, while your count of performed surgeries is 0

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura and Dr SmalCox
Cuz india is literally the sewer of the world, i don't say it to be mean, just factually.

Yeah but shit holes like zaabaleen is a shit hole they don't look as bad

Indian in general lack in every bone structure. Height, frame and also muscle mass. They are just genetically inferior overall, nothing much to it

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and reptiles
lmao poor fucking curry coper "muh pheno bro" "muh race is subhuman bro" niggas dont have money for surgery but will sit here rotting for years and propagate their fagget rotter mindset to other niggas as well. kys op
op u you've been posting here for 4 years and you're still philosophizing about phenos, pls and surgeries, while your count of performed surgeries is 0

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Yeah but shit holes like zaabaleen is a shit hole they don't look as bad

Probably the worst genetic recomp over centuries then

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Probably the worst genetic recomp over centuries then

Yeah but how did that shit reproduce for literal fucking centuries I mean these simple answers say nothing tbqh and bard perplexity and chatgpt is to cucked to give an answer

Hypotheses created curries as joke and slaves. So that yts and bbcs laugh over them

The true indian looks like this whatever mongrel or mutts ur used to seeing is nothing compared to the purebloods, filthy fucking mud blood. ur mind is so fucking scrambled from using AI 24/7 that u believe deformed subuman aliens are chad pajeets.
800px Rama Spurns Suparnakha by Warwick Goble

I refuse to accept that Indians are genetically inferior
Indians tend to have good bones, especially in the brow ridge and zygos, but have low bigonial width
Maybe they are just fat? When I wasn't leanmaxxed I thought I was boneless tbh
The way I'd describe the most common"Indian pheno" is light to medium brown skin, deep set almond shaped eyes, thinning skin around the eyes causing dark circles and eye bags, prominent high set and laterally wide cheekbones, average to long length ramus, and a round jaw/face shape

Subhumans exist of every race

• +1
I refuse to accept that Indians are genetically inferior
Indians tend to have good bones, especially in the brow ridge and zygos, but have low bigonial width
Maybe they are just fat? When I wasn't leanmaxxed I thought I was boneless tbh
The way I'd describe the most common"Indian pheno" is light to medium brown skin, deep set almond shaped eyes, thinning skin around the eyes causing dark circles and eye bags, prominent high set and laterally wide cheekbones, average to long length ramus, and a round jaw/face shape
View attachment 2350525

That pheno is decent most are Indo melanid s

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and SidharthTheSlayer
That pheno is decent most are Indo melanid s
Maybe u just saw some subhumans because the more ancestral Dravidian DNA the person has the more likely they are to have good bones

These are the three groups that mixed together to make curries
Maybe they are just North Indian dalits tbh

• +1
Maybe u just saw some subhumans because the more ancestral Dravidian DNA the person has the more likely they are to have good bones
View attachment 2350553View attachment 2350555View attachment 2350558
These are the three groups that mixed together to make curries
Maybe they are just North Indian dalits tbh

I don't live in India I love in Anglo land most the curries I see don't look like any of these 3

3979bf75 4b2e 4873 bf91 b9545d26e6a5
3e619d85 a79d 47e7 917d 66b0eb15b1bd

Just to give an gander in what I see in Anglo land

I see don't look like any of these 3
No, I'm saying that Indians will be a mix of these phenotypes with varying amounts of each

Generational diet of high carbs etc with low protein content that isn't even high quality. (primarily from the no beef sentiment tho they do goat meat)

As a result this has lead to the skinny fat body type and subhumanities the country spawns

Poor environment can play with hormonal profiles and can cause poor development of facial features.

It's mostly historical causes and religious/cultural causes that leads to the issues. If curries choose to run a eugenics program which they should, then you should see some improvement alongside the necessary changes in their diet etc

• Love it
Generational diet of high carbs etc with low protein content that isn't even high quality. (primarily from the no beef sentiment tho they do goat meat)

As a result this has lead to the skinny fat body type and subhumanities the country spawns

Poor environment can play with hormonal profiles and can cause poor development of facial features.

It's mostly historical causes and religious/cultural causes that leads to the issues. If curries choose to run a eugenics program which they should, then you should see some improvement alongside the necessary changes in their diet etc

This explains my face

You know krishna and other blue coloured gods are originally black right

All the pics of those blue niggers look ugly tbqh fuck they were ugly even in ancient depictions of themselves

Bro European cultures didn't have arranged marriages. There wasn't total freedom of choice, but still the young people were the ones to choose each other and the father only either approved or not. He could propose the man to daughter, but if she didn't want him he couldn't really force her. The arrangements were only in desperate cases, and were looked down upon (it's one of cliches of old tragedies that a daughter was forced by father to marry a rich man she didn't love), and still required daughter to agree to it, daughter agreed despite crying and sadness because they know otherwise they'd be lost financially. Even then, as I said above it was rather rare

India not only had the arranged marriages, but also caste system that further restricts the choice (and makes subhumans to further pair with subhumans increasing the cumulation of subhumanity in their offspring) plus the environment didn't select for physical fitness traits. For example Arabs had arranged marriages, but also living in desert was very demanding and straining on one's body, these people needed to be strong physically to survive. In area of India survival wasn't nearly that demanding

So I think in India you have an entanglement of multiple factors that drove the population to be very dysgenic

Bro European cultures didn't have arranged marriages. There wasn't total freedom of choice, but still the young people were the ones to choose each other and the father only either approved or not. He could propose the man to daughter, but if she didn't want him he couldn't really force her. The arrangements were only in desperate cases, and were looked down upon (it's one of cliches of old tragedies that a daughter was forced by father to marry a rich man she didn't love), and still required daughter to agree to it, daughter agreed despite crying and sadness because they know otherwise they'd be lost financially. Even then, as I said above it was rather rare

India not only had the arranged marriages, but also caste system that further restricts the choice (and makes subhumans to further pair with subhumans increasing the cumulation of subhumanity in their offspring) plus the environment didn't select for physical fitness traits. For example Arabs had arranged marriages, but also living in desert was very demanding and straining on one's body, these people needed to be strong physically to survive. In area of India survival wasn't nearly that demanding

So I think in India you have an entanglement of multiple factors that drove the population to be very dysgenic
There were practices of arranged marriage in european cultures but mostly so wealthier classes could hold more power.

Also unclear on the environment not selecting for physical fitness traits. Are you saying this as a cause by arranged marriages or the actual external environment, because id disagree on the latter since there are/were environments that had to breed stock of a certain level, this kind of heavily aligns with the india's history. Especially when caste is involved too, kshatriya's can have a varying difference in traits compared to a shudra and likewise with a brahmin.

Most brahmins also tend to not look subhuman.

• +1

Simple as that, race, poor country, genetics and they are proud dalits.
Only Aryan dick mogs

Natural selection... Some of these traits may be due to genetic drift tho

I don't know tbh

Without the institution of arranged marriage most curries would not be able to reproduce unless they rapemaxx.

Climate: the Indian subcontinent is a tropical monsoon climate this means genetics for dark skin and a lack of mass are adapted. The climate also means that it’s easy to live there as it’s warm year round and there’s an abundance of water. These things means there are no adaptions which favor highly superior gatherers.

Dysgenic: India has a huge population, there are no Darwinian factors limiting the population so they have more undesirable dysgenic mutations which are allowed to survive due to the large population.

Inbreeding: Indians tend to marry their cousins and this leads to a lack of healthy fresh genes allowing bad copies of genes to form.

Nutrition: Indians consume a plant based diet due to money and Hinduism. This means they have a lack of proper nutrition for Development which reduces height and facial development. There is also phytoestrogens in their plant based foods which alter their hormones which lowers the already low testosterone further.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back