there should be a mental disorder called judeo-schizophrenia

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
diagnostic : prevalent irrational conspiracy towards jewish people and culture. manifesting itself in conspiracy theories, nonsensical conclusions and equating everything bad with jews.

most of this site like @Baldingman1998 and many islamists suffer from it

most of europe suffered from it as well before wwii

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Ark, capybara and 8 others
diagnostic : prevalent irrational conspiracy towards jewish people and culture

Refute one point I made and I will bow down and kiss the Israeli flag with a 10 inch dildo in my ass. All my points are factual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, efidescontinuado, capybara and 8 others
Refute one point I made and I will bow down and kiss the Israeli flag with a 10 inch dildo in my ass. All my points are factual
western countries back israel because it's a western country that does their bidding in the middle east

they work harder to protect those gulf monarchies like saudi arabia too. and up until october 7 these countries were way more barbaric than israel

yet you aren't making theories about gulf arabs or sunni muslims because that would be retarded.

btw israel can take care of itself evident by all the wars they won against you sand dwellers

let you guess, you think jews are the reason why the west supports ukraine against russia?

• JFL
Reactions: capybara, Squirtoutmabooty and Baldingman1998
Image 8

• Love it
Reactions: capybara
diagnostic : prevalent irrational conspiracy towards jewish people and culture. manifesting itself in conspiracy theories, nonsensical conclusions and equating everything bad with jews.

fuck off kike

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Another dumb thread and another dumb waste of time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and FutureSlayer
IMG 0279

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
fuck off kike
i'm muslim latino and furthest thing from being a jew

Another dumb thread and another dumb waste of time.
another islamist.

islamists by definition suffer from judeo-schizophrenia just like nazis and other conspiracy theories about soros rothschild or great replacement

another islamist.

islamists by definition suffer from judeo-schizophrenia just like nazis and other conspiracy theories about soros rothschild or great replacement
How is it a conspiracy theory of it's true? It literally is. Just try to think and look at the world around you

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and FutureSlayer

another islamist.

u should unite with us christians and fuck the jews up then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 18522
I agree. We need to take our meds and stop believing fairy tales about usury goblins. If we ignore their supposed existence as a distinct people we will have a better chance of grasping the bigger picture.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Baldingman1998
it's because people hate seeing successful peaceful minority groups
How is it a conspiracy theory of it's true? It literally is. Just try to think and look at the world around you
just look around bro

:soy:

you probably unironically believe those macros about all news and media being ran by jews
u should unite with us christians and fuck the jews up then
no way for most of history you christian's persecuted us muslims along with jews

you tried to wipe out both of us

judaism is closer to islam than christianity

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I agree. We need to take our meds and stop believing fairy tales about usury goblins. If we ignore their supposed existence as a distinct people we will have a better chance of grasping the bigger picture.
jews didn't invent usury or interest. the talmund prohibits it as well

just look around bro

you probably unironically believe those macros about all news and media being ran by jews

no way for most of history you christian's persecuted us muslims along with jews

I mean if you don't believe it then you simply listen to news and authority all your life and you never think about anything. It's not my responsibility to prove anything. I already showed evidence to 3 Israel supporters about October 7 killing their own people, fucking 3 year olds is acceptable according to the Torah etc. They just run away after I provide evidence or they keep denying no matter what. Many people are like you so no problem but I like to see the world for what it is instead of a delusion.

another islamist.

Great replacement is real I’ve seen it with my own eyes but Trudeau and klaas Schwab ain’t kikes so can’t blame em

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 18522
We aren't talking about what is true but what people believe, not that it matters who invented it.

I lost all my respect for OP when he turned into a neo-con shitlib. what a waste of a previously good man.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 18522 and Baldingman1998
I lost all my respect for OP when he turned into a neo-con shitlib. what a waste of a previously good man.
Indeed, he lets CNN tell him what to think and claims to be black pilled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Corleone
Great replacement is real I’ve seen it with my own eyes but Trudeau and klaas Schwab ain’t kikes so can’t blame em
white peoples are too narcy to breed and more people are crucial for keeping social services running and growing economy

immigration is the constant in all developed places throughout history

india has a young english speaking population so its a natural fit for canada

if they could only import english speaking whites they would but all the white anglo countries are too developed and aged to attract as workers to canada

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 7580 and Baldingman1998

just look around bro

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Baldingman1998
white peoples are too narcy to breed and more people are crucial for passing social services and grow economy

Yeah ok "definitely not a mossad agent" I agree. Let Israel open it's borders to Africa then. Diversity is our strength!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, BigBiceps, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Indeed, he lets CNN tell him what to think claims to be black pilled
OP is on some Alex-Jones level with his joo-worshipping. claiming the west is controlling Israel and not the other way around.

Have a foreign country:
- that collects blackmail on all western politicians
- decides who gets into office and who gets kicked out through AIPAC lobbying
- STEALS THE NUCLEAR BOMB
- has laws implemented to outlaw the boycotting of said country
- has laws implemented to criminalize questioning of their made-up 1940s propaganda

OP ignoring all this:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Fiqh, BigBiceps and 3 others
white peoples are too narcy to breed and more people are crucial for keeping social services running and growing economy

if they could only import english speaking whites they would but all the white anglo countries are too developed and aged to attract as workers to canada
What do you mean English speaking ?
IMG 1469

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 18522 and Baldingman1998
OP is on some Alex-Jones level with his joo-worshipping. claiming the west is controlling Israel and not the other way around.
View attachment 2712437

Have a foreign country:
- that collects blackmail on all western politicians
- decides who gets into office and who gets kicked out through AIPAC lobbying
- STEALS THE NUCLEAR BOMB
- has laws implemented to outlaw the boycotting of said country
- has laws implemented to criminalize questioning of their made-up 1940s propaganda

OP ignoring all this:
View attachment 2712438
Every point you made is pure facts. That image made me cage ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Corleone
Yeah ok "definitely not a mossad agent" I agree. Let Israel open it's borders to Africa then. Diversity is our strength!
i support palestine right to return and maybe israel would take on refugees if arab countries didn't hate them so much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i support palestine right to return and maybe israel would take on refugees if arab countries didn't hate them so much
I mean why wouldn't Arabs hate them? Isn't hate justified if you were wronged? Hate is a natural human emotion. If I were to punch you in the face, rape your asshole, and then you got a knife the next day to kill me I'm not a victim. I deserve to be killed for violating your human rights.

Lol, Instead what happens is I cry victim and you are labeled as a terrorist as I continue to rape you while my allies hold you down.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

just look around bro

Meanwhile the "only democracy in the middle east":

C82B4437 46B7 4FFD 9DE2 844AEBB8D16D

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Baldingman1998

Anytime anything bad happens, I think Jews.

I then look into it, and it either turns out to be Jews, or rarely, non-Jews

In the rare case that it's non-Jews, I later find out that they're father founded the Jerusalem post and has a jewish wife (Conrad black)

So in conclusion, it's jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, efidescontinuado and FutureSlayer
I mean why wouldn't Arabs hate them? Isn't hate justified if you were wronged? Hate is a natural human emotion. If I were to punch you in the face, rape your asshole, and then you got a knife the next day to kill me I'm not a victim. I deserve to be killed for violating your human rights.

Lol, Instead what happens is I cry victim and you are labeled as a terrorist as I continue to rape you while my allies hold you down.
OP loves to forget that muslims, christians and jews have been living there together in peace for millennia.

Up until some crazy ashkenazi european converts decided to come over, wage terrorism, take over the country and genocide 300.000 of the muslim population in 1944

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Baldingman1998
OP loves to forget that muslims, arabs and actually native to israel jews have been living there together in peace for millennia.

Up until some crazy ashkenazi european converts decided to take over the country and genocide the arab population.
Exactly bro like literally.

• +1
Are you a kike?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Baldingman1998
I mean if you don't believe it then you simply listen to news and authority all your life and you never think about anything. It's not my responsibility to prove anything.
Lmao. You realize this is like word for word what every conspiritard sounds like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 18522
I have nothing against jews. Some jews are good, some jews are bad, like every other group. Majority of times when i post memes or say something mentioning them i just do it jokingly

However zionists control a lot of the narrative and media. It's an established fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, BigBiceps and Baldingman1998
Lmao. You realize this is like word for word what every conspiritard sounds like?
Ok I'm a conspiritard. Get 5 booster vaccines, wear face masks to reduce the oxygen supply to your brain, and listen to what the man on the television screen tells you to do. I'm sure you are more intelligent than me.

After all I'm the low iq retard somehow that believes in things which don't exist.

All videos and photographs of real people are false if CNN says it's false. CNN would never lie I mean it's cable news after all and they are perfect and non biased.

If I take the time to prove everything I say with evidence through multiple sources some of which are from Israel will you admit I'm right? Genuine question. If not then why would I put all that effort in?

I have nothing against jews. Some jews are good, some jews are bad, like every other group. Majority of times when i post memes or say something mentioning them i just do it jokingly

However zionists control a lot of the narrative and media. It's an established fact.
Most if not all jews have this typical despicable behaviour of being absolute pests and cunts, they are too greedy for money and just naturally evil. Basically the entire race is corrupted. You'll most likely be betrayed if you have jewish people in your social circle. And almost every pure bred jew lives in Israel under max security 24/7, they don't walk on the streets and live in regular neighbourhoods like us goyim. If someone you know irl claims to be jewish, that person is most likely a mutt with a little bit of jewish blood.

OP needs to balance out swimming in pussy all day and also being aware about the geopolitics of this world. The Jew-pill is real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 18522

Let me guess, you're jewish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Baldingman1998
western countries back israel because it's a western country that does their bidding in the middle east

they work harder to protect those gulf monarchies like saudi arabia too. and up until october 7 these countries were way more barbaric than israel

yet you aren't making theories about gulf arabs or sunni muslims because that would be retarded.

btw israel can take care of itself evident by all the wars they won against you sand dwellers

let you guess, you think jews are the reason why the west supports ukraine against russia?
Western countries back Israel, because the jews have done so well in the United States in both politics and finance. It's a form of political suicide to propose US would stop paying aid to Israel.
Sure, Israel probably has some sort of strategic value, but honestly not that much. Israel keeps bombing it's neighbors and it keeps the Middle East inflamed, it would be much better for the West if Israel just made peace with it's neighbors and gave the palestinians the proper tools to build a life for themselves and then give them the independence. Most palestinians wouldn't be for attacking innocent Israelis, if Israel just gave them enough water to even wash their clothes and some food once in a while. Not that hard honestly.

you support trump after he moved the embassy and tried to overthrow democracy

how can i be neo con and shitlib

maga is DEAD. republican new gen is isolationist

western countries back israel because it's a western country that does their bidding in the Middle East
Mostly cuz of the powerful Jewish lobbies that only give money to politicians that support Israel and support the enemy of one’s that don’t

They did. That was literally how banks were born, the word bank even comes from the italian word banca, which was a table where jews lent money for interest. And that's one thing I wouldn't blame on the jews and they really did catch some heat for it despite the fact that catholic church banned usury and thus jews took up the almost necessary job of money lending, as that rule didn't apply to them. It just is what it is.

Bro, we know you're JIDF. You don't know muslim history, because christians didn't persecute muslims. There were battles, but it was the muslims who repeatedly tried to conquer christian territories before the crusades, and crusades were made because muslims wouldn't allow christian pilgrims to travel to the holy land.

How about importing indians to Israel, that way they can grow to be really formidable nation am I right? Would you support that?

• +1

arabs attacked israel after the 1948 partition and then tried to wipe them off the map until losing all 4 wars.

Anytime anything bad happens, I think Jews.

I then look into it, and it either turns out to be Jews, or rarely, non-Jews

In the rare case that it's non-Jews, I later find out that they're father founded the Jerusalem post and has a jewish wife (Conrad black)

So in conclusion, it's jews
take your meds lmfao
Mostly cuz of the powerful Jewish lobbies that only give money to politicians that support Israel and support the enemy of one’s that don’t
israel was a helpful bulkwark against communism during cold war

arabs attacked israel after the 1948 partition and then tried to wipe them off the map until losing all 4 wars.
They attacked Israel because Israel triggered the nakba by massacring hundereds of Palestinians towns and murdering many of them in cold blood and mass expelled 700k that’s why they declared war against Israel, that’s why they hate them and I don’t see how ur point about Arabs losing 4 wars is relevant.

They tried to wipe them off the map because Israel existed by wiping 60% of Palestine off the map and continues to attempt to wipe all of it off the map.