There should be a mog bomb that you throw at chads to make them sub5

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
It would be like a fortnight boogiebomb, but you throw it at a chad to take 4 psl away from them and mog them.

It would prob have to be something that melts of their hair and skin so you can insta mog them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Funnyunenjoyer1, whiteislandpill and 14 others
Can someone figure out a good mog bomb i can throw at people

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
Whats this man

This won't look good in court when the FBI arrest you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Hardrada, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
It would be like a fortnight boogiebomb, but you throw it at a chad to take 4 psl away from them and mog them.

It would prob have to be something that melts of their hair and skin so you can insta mog them
Theres really nothing you can do, you will end up looking like a jealous incel if you try and fail to mog a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Goddamn you waste your time thinking about bullshit while I change the era that we live in

we need a few high iq users to get together and start development on the mog bomb

Just throw impulse grenades at moggers bro

Id throw it on you bhai

Schizo thread

An actual grenade could do that if they survive

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
@TechnoBoss this guy lost it 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and Clavicular
@TechnoBoss this guy lost it 😂
He went off the deep end.

It's called an acid attack. Very common in the UK. Throw acid at them and you will mog them to mumbai and back.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
He went off the deep end.

It's called an acid attack. Very common in the UK. Throw acid at them and you will mog them to mumbai and back.
Holy shit thanks bro, imma try this.

Where can i get acid tho

• +1

Where can i get acid tho
You can buy sulfuric acid on amazon. Might need to buy it highly concentrated on other sites.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Clavicular
Can someone figure out a good mog bomb i can throw at people
Probably a Fluoroantimonic Acid splash, would turn a chad into a sub 5. But would take time to craft it with explosive material for it to have a radius in blast:lul:

Where can i get acid tho

"At high concentrations (> 50%), the hydrofluoric acid acts as a strong acid which causes corrosive burns with immediate contact to the skin, eyes, respiratory and gastrointestinal mucous membrane."

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss

@TechnoBoss @Clavicular

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te, Clavicular and TechnoBoss

"At high concentrations (> 50%), the hydrofluoric acid acts as a strong acid which causes corrosive burns with immediate contact to the skin, eyes, respiratory and gastrointestinal mucous membrane."
How can i make a bomb to put in someones car? In gta

• +1
You basically just mean an acid attack jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Clavicular

acid is good mogbomb