There’s nothing worse for a human than living in a foreign country

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
If you’re not naturally part of a nation you never will be, why forcing your kids to live their life in a foreign country as foreigners where they will never feel at home, never feel as if they truly belong to no matter how much globalism propaganda tries to make it look otherwise?

They wrongly think their kids will have a better life in the west due to better career options and more "freedom“ but somehow forget the natural racism and narcissism of western people who look down on non-Christian ethnics and muslims because of materialistic reasons.

If they don’t feel welcome or wanted, they will create parallel societies and be more likely to become criminals or religious fanatics.

And they can’t just move to their "home country“ over night, because if they’re not rich or offered a job there they can’t survive over there, because in those countries it’s all about connection and how you wanna have connections there when all your relatives live here in the west? You basically become a gypsy as soon as you don‘t live in your home country.

It makes no sense, parents who don’t let their kids grow up in their home country should be treated as criminals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, LooksOrDeath, Maalik and 15 others
have a whiskey, mate

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Last edited:
Thank god my parents took me out of the sewers of Karachi. Couldn't have made it there tbh.

Life is infinitely worse living in third world. All third worlders should just give up and adopt anti natalism. Their situation will never improve.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, LooksOrDeath, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Why I'm moving back to EE as soon as I can tbh. Will always feel like an outsider on vacation in the west

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and The Grinch
If you’re not naturally part of a nation you never will be, why forcing your kids to live their life in a foreign country as foreigners where they will never feel at home, never feel as if they truly belong to no matter how much globalism propaganda tries to make it look otherwise?

They wrongly think their kids will have a better life in the west due to better career options and more "freedom“ but somehow forget the natural racism and narcissism of western people who look down on non-Christian ethnics and muslims because of materialistic reasons.

If they don’t feel welcome or wanted, they will create parallel societies and be more likely to become criminals or religious fanatics.

And they can’t just move to their "home country“ over night, because if they’re not rich or offered a job there they can’t survive over there, because in those countries it’s all about connection and how you wanna have connections there when all your relatives live here in the west? You basically become a gypsy as soon as you don‘t live in your home country.

It makes no sense, parents who don’t let their kids grow up in their home country should be treated as criminals.
I'm moving my family to the 3rd world here within a year. I can't stand the West.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Luffymaxxing, socialcel and 1 other person
I solve this issue by not having kids. If you have kids in a foreign country, the blame is on you for forcing those innocent souls into being

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Life is infinitely worse living in third world. All third worlders should just give up and adopt anti natalism. Their situation will never improve.
I don't think I'd agree.

Why I'm moving back to EE as soon as I can tbh. Will always feel like an outsider on vacation in the west
That’s basically my only goal. But it’s not that easy financially

That’s basically my only goal. But it’s not that easy financially
I mean I make money online so that's not the issue for me, js gotta turn 18. But I get you though, good luck broski. Only thing I look forward to is moving back

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Someone finally spilled the beans. Great thread

Nah I’m thankful for being a “muh foreigner” in the west it isn’t that deep if you are a normal person and not a violent shitskin for the most part

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21661, chadcel; and 1 other person
What to do when your home country turned into 90% foreigners?

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What to do when your home country turned into 90% foreigners?
Step 1 would be to tell your government to stop exploiting the third world. When this happens, people will have a better life in their own countries and won’t need to leave their countries anymore

Raising a black kid in an all white environment is the perfect recipe for mental illness.
Vice Versa is true as well

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
This only applies to non-whites, I see @Iasacrko doing well in Germany. @quemirasmanv2 would probably have a great life in Europe or the US as well

As Türk born and raised in Germany, I can confirm this is true.

But its still better than shithole Turkey.

Not being inside a 16 yo vaginal canal is the greatest pain

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable

Dnrd. Gonna go to Thiruvannamalai next month. Then Ohio, America after that.

As Türk born and raised in Germany, I can confirm this is true.

But its still better than shithole Turkey.
Doesn't matter. Turks are unwanted in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Same I feel lower INHB and more NT when speaking my native language and being around people from the same country as me. I feel like a fucking alien where I live can’t seem to relate to anybody.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik