There’s nowhere safe to put your money now

ballskin

ballskin

Checkout any time you like.But you can never leave
We’re heading into troubled times.

The stock market is crashing, every currency is losing value, the price of precious metals is increasing slower than the inflation rate meaning you lose money, inflation is much higher than the statistics say, crypto isn’t even a safe asset and even housing could crash soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Fgsfds, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
put it in your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Zonar, MikeMew'sBitch and 11 others
Crypto was doomed from the start, imagine thinking the government was going to let all of that money slip from their grasps jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Zonar, Deleted member 13787 and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
why is this happening

why is this happening
Giving trillions of dollars of direct payments to every nigga in the country, trillions more to businesses, quantitative easing and printing more trillions has long term effects

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and gymmaxedhorse
Western civilisation is unsustainable?

B2A6EEEB 60C8 4663 B9F7 5A80B6A7C886

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 6128
gold bro

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Because they don't want you to save money. They want you to keep spending because this is how this hollow economy works. consooooom and when you're broke, take high interest rate loans from the hook nosed goblins

I personally will not save any money and will have no kids. I will spend all of my dentist coins on Porsches and facelifts and I will keep renting and live in a different apartment every other year to spice it up

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, turkproducer and Ethniframementalcel
put it here

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Property not as doomed as u think (rents are less volatile than sale values), and many markets are in bubbles that needed to correct anyway - u guys have no idea what a low IQ market is till u see prime 1 and prine 2 China properties, shit makes Dutch tulips look like gold bullion.

Crypto is not doomed, u just need to be smart with it, it easily becomes a 10tn market cap class by 2030.

Stocks, look for ones that make sense and invest now if they're cheap, and if u think the industry is going to do well long term - he'll if it falls another 50% I might even start looking at tesla!

If u wanna get rich quick then u still can, just trade the vix.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Crusile and ballskin
Worst of the crash is already over

Least safe thing is cash right now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Property not as doomed as u think (rents are less volatile than sale values), and many markets are in bubbles that needed to correct anyway - u guys have no idea what a low IQ market is till u see prime 1 and prine 2 China properties, shit makes Dutch tulips look like gold bullion.

Crypto is not doomed, u just need to be smart with it, it easily becomes a 10tn market cap class by 2030.

Stocks, look for ones that make sense and invest now if they're cheap, and if u think the industry is going to do well long term - he'll if it falls another 50% I might even start looking at tesla!

If u wanna get rich quick then u still can, just trade the vix.
Elab on this pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Gold?

I had fuck loads in tech and lost a like 15%, doing better on index funds

"Dating in 2022 for men is like a job interview" purely to double check you have the genetics she thought u have. brutal:feelsbadman:
Fuck it me u go SEA slay every night no remorse
Then go EE and do the same
JFL

Fuck it man. I don't care anymore hahah going full joker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 17829
Crypto was doomed from the start, imagine thinking the government was going to let all of that money slip from their grasps jfl
put money inside my underwear
it's safe from women

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Fgsfds and Deleted member 15004
I heard a country recently found 12 tons of gold so gold defo going down unless they do what they doing to diamonds with it

Elab on this pls
China property is crazy overvalued, because it is giga low IQ population, like all property bubbles, but made worse by state intervention.

USA is almost as bad on terms of governance, but obviously magnitude not as bad, and productivity is rising, not falling like China

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and forevergymcelling
We’re heading into troubled times.

The stock market is crashing, every currency is losing value, the price of precious metals is increasing slower than the inflation rate meaning you lose money, inflation is much higher than the statistics say, crypto isn’t even a safe asset and even housing could crash soon
You can short assets?
you are so retarded I cant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, everyone listen to this guy. Sell your crypto so I can buy cheap.

Giving trillions of dollars of direct payments to every nigga in the country, trillions more to businesses, quantitative easing and printing more trillions has long term effects
It’s so over. Fuck central bankers fuck usury fuck fractional reserve banking.