These are the type of guys slaying the most in Canada (Muh chads brooo)

What you guys would rate him?

Attachments

• 3830BEA5-8DA8-4BCE-AE47-D20190DD659C.jpeg
    3830BEA5-8DA8-4BCE-AE47-D20190DD659C.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 0
would I have a chance if I moved to toronto im in fucking quebec
Honestly if you stylemaxx you can easily pull women on tinder and irl. I see niggas who look like you with girlfriends and this is in the downtown area

@Shieda_Kayn Gandy heard out prays and brought him back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Shieda_Kayn
Our father has returned

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
mesut ozil eyes halo

• JFL
This thread reeks of cope. No curry will ever be more valuable than white
B70263F5 4797 447F AB3A 329E9F5A5D6E

missed you man 👊how come you haven't been posting ?
Just wanted to take a break + was going out and socializing this summer so didn’t feel like rotting here

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and autistic_tendencies
He's short, brown and ugly. He should be a touchless virgin.
He result mogs chads like @ReadBooksEveryday and Tyler Maher

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Personality, lifestyle and neuropath ways do matter. No matter how much these autists cope.
Why does it matter? You neurotypicals are sociopathic and female like in your behaviour.

Just proof that being hight trust and looking NT gives off way more to the female gaze than the "masc" chiseled guys squinting their eyes

Guy has 50+ unread messages in 2 weeks (hinge hides older matches)

You can only sent 8 likes/day on this app
meaning he’s getting lots of likes from girls and matching with every like he sends

Hmm I wonder what he looks like

Of course he’s a 5’5 Dravidian in Toronto

Tagging Canadian users

@Blackgymmax @Piratecel @datboijj @Oberyn @Shieda_Kayn
next time post screenshots instead of the stupid soyddit links lol

• +1
I get that you're a 30 year old unemployed virgin neet

But is this something that hard to understand?

He looks young, has collagen and other youthful features. Well dressed and good hair
View attachment 2439181
View attachment 2439189

Is he ugly as fuck, with a recessed maxilla and a shit tier height? Yes, and
To the average PSL Male gaze masc coper, they would assume this guy is virgin and whatever

But if anyone with even slight real life awareness understands anything, yeah no shit this guy can get pussy. Not even close to chad on any level but he has good everything, and the most important of all; he appeals the female gaze

Once again I dare say, the opinion of incel subhumans is insignificant. Stick to accumulating 40k posts whining my son. Oh wait
looking at these pics i'm not at all surprised he has lots of matches. there are so many girls into this kind of look

he exudes youth, has a full head of hair, female gazed kind eyes with strong appeal to JBs and girls with yellow fever

just your stereotypical cutecel really, no match against gigachads but still far above most normies since unlike them he fills a niche

been saying this since i used to post on lookism in 2017 it's not the opinion of virgins on the internet obsessed with male supermodels that matters, it's what girls think and do

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
looking at these pics i'm not at all surprised he has lots of matches. there are so many girls into this kind of look

he exudes youth, has a full head of hair, female gazed kind eyes with strong appeal to JBs and girls with yellow fever

just your stereotypical cutecel really, no match against gigachads but still far above most normies since unlike them he fills a niche

been saying this since i used to post on lookism in 2017 it's not the opinion of virgins on the internet obsessed with male supermodels that matters, it's what girls think and do
That’s 99% zoomers

Just admit guys posting on this site are bottom 5%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back