These SIMP CUCKS anger me. See screenshots. I’d LOVE to make them envious by appearing in hot woman‘s posts or walking outside w/ her

Red Fox

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
How in the FUCK do they think they can get a YOUNG PRETTY girl?! They’re old, ugly and not rich. And with these cucked pics?

60+ year olds anger me the most, and I get madder the older they are. Because they’re SIMPS, CUCKS and they think they can get a YOUNG, pretty gf. LMAO read their bio!!!!

These OLD CUCKS commenting on a 19 year old, 5‘1“ woman‘s profile, most have OF, they are COPING — think they can ever get such a woman!!! These SIMPS comment CUCKED stuff like „will you marry me“ „i love you“ „you’re so pretty“ and think they can get a young attractive woman!!!!! LMFAO@the coping————

1. (commenting on most of her pics)
IMG 7646

IMG 7643

IMG 7647

IMG 7650

IMG 7652

IMG 7653

Attachments

• IMG_7648.jpeg
    IMG_7648.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Eternal_ and GabachoCopium
Young women hate old men, old women hate old men. Old men are universally hated and their extreme horniness is very odd and off-putting. Very degenerate and immoral hormonally enslaved group of animals

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, niqfan625, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
nigga no one cares

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Petsmart and Deleted member 61903
So you don’t think these men are DELUSIONAL CUCKS??? I mean look at them and COPING by thinking they can get a young GF
didnt ask

Young women hate old men, old women hate old men. Old men are universally hated and their extreme horniness is very odd and off-putting. Very degenerate and immoral hormonally enslaved group of animals
It’s just insane how these men are coping. Did you see their bios/pictures? I mean come on!

tf

IMG 7656

IMG 7658

Last edited:
They are everywhere AHHHH

some of you mfers could learn from these oldcels lack of inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
True they lack inhibition and that can be good BUT they are also extremely delusional, creepy nd bloody unintentionally funny

Did you look at them and read their bios. I mean come on bruh (not only talking to you) do they think they can get a young attractive woman like that???!

Your coping your comment is nothing more then you upset about sexual competition you believe these older men are lesser and feel their a threat to YOU getting sexual access even more so if they use their money/resources. You know how i know you called it degenerate and immoral behavior, this is the same tactic women in the mating market use to compete with other women they try to turn adults mating with other adults as a immoral. I see through Your fake outrage. As most users on here commented they DONT CARE.

Your coping your comment is nothing more then you upset about sexual competition you believe these older men are lesser and feel their a threat to YOU getting sexual access even more so if they use their money/resources. You know how i know you called it degenerate and immoral behavior, this is the same tactic women in the mating market use to compete with other women they try to turn adults mating with other adults as a immoral. I see through Your fake outrage. As most users on here commented they DONT CARE.
The coping and delusional thinking is what annoys me, not competition or anything you mentioned here.

The coping and delusional thinking is what annoys me, not competition or anything you mentioned here.
why would you be upset and angry at other mens mating tactics that have nothing to do with you personally. Your just upset because you want these people to stay in their place, and they refuse almost like their defying you.

why would you be upset and angry at other mens mating tactics that have nothing to do with you personally. Your just upset because you want these people to stay in their place, and they refuse almost like their defying you.
Not upset, just annoyed at how DELUSIONAL these old men are.

By the way, I’ll run for US president in 10 years, at the age I’m eligible (35)…. Is that ok for you or does that annoy you? I really want to be president. No, I’m not kidding. Some may say I’m coping but am I?
No sarcasm with what I’m saying. I WILL run. (Really not joking, it’s my goal.)

I was born in the US and my mother’s from there, so I’m eligible to run. And run I will. You’ll see me on tv in 10 years.