They filled my minecraft house with cum. My life is falling apart.

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
It started when me and my friends installed the cum mod on our minecraft server. Basically it looks like water, but it's very annoying because it's very viscous and it puts a stupid hard to see through white overlay on your screen when you are swimming in it. Of course as soon as we figured out how to get the cum in the game, they decided to put the cum everywhere. I wasn't interested is such activities and went into my netherite mine. After 3 hours of mining I crawled out of my mine and decided to return home. When I approached my house, I stomped the ground in anger(not really, you can't do it minecraft). THEY FILLED MY HOUSE WITH CUM. It took a long time and a lot of cum stained sponges to remove all the semen. My girlfriend who also played with us on this server spotted me while I cleaned my house and laughed, I was so embarrassed.

Of course when I finished with the cum, I confronted my "friends" about it. They just treated it like a joke and told me to "not take it so seriously". As I had pretty much no life at all, I had the best pvp gear on the whole server. I equipped my best netherite armor, got my end crystals, trident, bow and axe, it was time to kill them all. None of them put up any fight at all, they died in agony and confusion. Of course they started bombarding me with chat messages like:"Dude, what the fuck I lost all my exp" and stuff, but I was long gone from the server.

After some time, my gf called me on discord. She said that we should break up, I was like "Why??". She told me that, when she saw me cleaning the cum off my house, she saw me as a pathetic bitch and her vulva just closed shut. Also she didn't like how I killed all my friends, because "it was even more pathetic". I ranted at her for twenty minutes and then she said "nuh-huh" and disconnected. I was angry and heartbroken at the same time.

Next day I realise that my friends banned me on the server and I was no longer on our discord one too! I was all alone. I wandered around in the parents' basement for a while, didn't know what to do. Eventually I decided to masturbate to some hentai, but noticed that the internet is now gone too!! I ran out of the basement and was ready to confront my parents about it, however it was unusually dark up there, I've forgotten the house layout, since I never go out of my lair. Boom! someone knocked me out. Suddenly, a police officer wakes me up. They told me that there was a home invasion, robbers killed my parents and stole everything. But then I noticed that I was standing on a front lawn(touching grass) and screamed in horror. Police officer said that I have to earn money myself now. Jumped around trying to do a critical on him(for fun lol), but they hadcuffed me and put me in a jail for attacking an officer. My life fell apart.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: anhedonia16, 5'7 zoomer, RiceCel1234 and 1 other person
Tell me who do you think would have read this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 43403
not a single letter

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43403