THICK GIRLS ARE IDEAL, ENDING THE SKINNY GIRL LOW T COPE

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So fucking FED UP of this "skinny anorexic girl" cope. It's all Low T fags.

And what annoys me more is when these Low T fags are like "ohh its not low t its not low t or anything like that to have preferences like skinny girls." YES IT FUCKING IS.

I will try to explain in simple terms. But let me first talk about a high estrogen women, she has big tits, good functioning brain, healthy and well, big ass, attractive and feminine facial features etc.

AND ESTROGEN IS CREATED IN FAT TISSUE.

Being thick is literally dimorphism version of females.

You see, I see threads saying "ohh dimorphism is everything" and yes, they are true, dimorphism is everything. Dimorphic men are High T.

And high estrogen females are attracted to high t dimorphic men, so if you attract low t anorexic skinny bitches, you're low t prolly, even more if u like them.

HORMONES are everything. High T men attract High E, High E attract High T. And thick bitches are High E. That's the reason why liking thick girls are High T, and liking skinny bitches are NOT in our nature, and it's Low T. That's NOT what we are supposed to do, IT'S NOT IN OUR NATURE. You failed your ancestors JFL at you if you like skinny bitches.

Btw slim thick girls are so hot. Btw I dont mean fat girls by thick lmao, just wide hips big ass hourglass shape and no belly. And overall High E facial features. And don't pull up pictures of girls that are slim but have fat ass and wide hips, I'm into them too, they're genetic freak of natures being like that, skinny with big ass.

So, this is the end of the anorexic girls are hot cope, or skinny girls with small ass and small as. As I said, High T are attracted to big ass and wide hips. Not small ass and narrow hips.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: polishman, HardmaxxOrDeath, xuzky and 27 others
DNR But I agree with the title, low T if you like skinny anorexic girl over thick girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishman, yen, MA_ascender and 3 others
DNR But I agree with the title, low T if you like skinny anorexic girl over thick girls
If you didn't read, fuck off, get out of this thread dumb faggot that is so illiterate can't even read a little paragraph. Your low iq retarded autistic ass probably didnt read a single page of book in entire life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polishman, socialcel, VolcelFTW and 10 others
If you didn't read, fuck off, get out of this thread dumb faggot that is so illiterate can't even read a little paragraph. Your low iq retarded autistic ass probably didnt read a single page of book in entire life

• JFL
Reactions: polishman, VolcelFTW, JoeKeys9 and 1 other person
Real

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
My dick couldn’t stand up for a stick woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, HTN_Mentalcel, BeanletMogger and 4 others

And what annoys me more is when these Low T fags are like "ohh its not low t its not low t or anything like that to have preferences like skinny girls." YES IT FUCKING IS.

I will try to explain in simple terms. But let me first talk about a high estrogen women, she has big tits, good functioning brain, healthy and well, big ass, attractive and feminine facial features etc.

You see, I see threads saying "ohh dimorphism is everything" and yes, they are true, dimorphism is everything. Dimorphic men are High T.

And high estrogen females are attracted to high t dimorphic men, so if you attract low t anorexic skinny bitches, you're low t prolly, even more if u like them.

HORMONES are everything. High T men attract High E, High E attract High T. And thick bitches are High E. That's the reason why liking thick girls are High T, and liking skinny bitches are NOT in our nature, and it's Low T. That's NOT what we are supposed to do, IT'S NOT IN OUR NATURE. You failed your ancestors JFL at you if you like skinny bitches.

Btw slim thick girls are so hot. Btw I dont mean fat girls by thick lmao, just wide hips big ass hourglass shape and no belly. And overall High E facial features. And don't pull up pictures of girls that are slim but have fat ass and wide hips, I'm into them too, they're genetic freak of natures being like that, skinny with big ass.

So, this is the end of the anorexic girls are hot cope, or skinny girls with small ass and small as. As I said, High T are attracted to big ass and wide hips. Not small ass and narrow hips.
I don't understand how users here would prefer to fuck a literal skeleton over fat girls, it baffles me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Ricky212, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Dnrd
Unless you want a femdom you don't need a women that's heavier than this. Small= feminine.
Keep coping
Tumblr njegixdmm41u4k1ubo1 640 1

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xuzky, thegiganigga, 97baHater and 5 others
There‘s a difference between just skinny and petite, some dudes like smaller women.
Imo petite and curvy is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, thegiganigga, fukmylyf and 1 other person
There‘s a difference between just skinny and petite, some dudes like smaller women.
Imo petite and curvy is ideal.
small women liking is low t

small women liking is low t
Petite women often have shorter limbs and more "spread out" fat distribution than women that are just "skinny". Although I agree that thick women fog skinny girls.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: Albedo, Funnyunenjoyer1 and irkedphaggot

I prefer thick Beckie’s over aneorxic Stacie’s

D90AF415 2CA4 4CE8 A61C 4F5B3F8512BC
No wonder I like Nicki. I’m hight

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2 and northern mogger
Incel ramblings
Nothing beats a skinny body
Their stomachs are so much better and you grow up once you realize a woman's stomach is her most important/best feature
"Boobs" "ass" "thighs" I laffed :forcedsmile:
IMG 6479

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, based_pakichad421, jisko32 and 1 other person
i just like hot sluts

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
@northern mogger thoughts 🤔

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
Skinny women with 0 curves are like boys with wigs.

I would prefer to bang a skeleton, at least it's for free and I don't have to use a condom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 97baHater and Imretarded?
nigga this is top tier ass and boobs are you braindamaged
You don't know what her ass looks like, it is small
Her boobs are nothing to write home about
They sag despite the fact their small
IMG 7149

She doesn't fit what op's talking about at all

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Retarded thread

I'm anorexic myself (181 cm 50 kg), so thick females are not for me because if she will try to sit on my dick, she will simply crush my body.

• JFL
Reactions: yen, socialcel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
I'm anorexic myself (181 cm 50 kg), so thick females are not for me because if she will try to sit on my dick, she will simply crush my body.
so you look like this?
IMG 5399

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xuzky, 91302 and 97baHater

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and Funnyunenjoyer1

meanwhile we would lay our asses when 3.5/10 long face, no ass no tits, foid came up to us casually asking us out...

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Dnr, but I only like skinny girls because I wanna dominate the fuck out of them and they are usually prettier, so I can show them off for status with men and other women, also better face genetics for my children

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and GabachoCopium
petit >>> all
keep coping landwhale slayer

legit - this is the problem living in Asia every girl is v low.bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
“muh skinny is for low T”
petite and curvy/fit ≠ skinny.
fogs thick women to oblivion and still love skinny women and i’m high T af

anyway, regardless of her body if she’s hot im hitting, deuces.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
in conclusion
FUCK ETHNICS

• +1
Reactions: Swiftal