Things didn't go well today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I was waiting for class to start and this cute MTB i have a crush on walked in. She said hi to me then sat down.

There was silence between us. She asked me something about classes, really boring. For some reason i get super nervous around her, probably because i have gotten beaten down so much that i dont have an ounce of confidence left.

Anyway, i said something about the weather and she made a joke about taking her clothes because its hot. Then she asked me where i live and told me she lives in the same area.

Tbh, i would have asked her out but the other guy came in so he kinda cockblocked me. Doubt she would respond well anyway. Im gonna call her tommorow just to say "Hi". That way she will know i like her but wont be able to do anything about it. She wont be able to reject me so i will be safe.

Its better to come off as weird and autistic than come off as horny and desperate. Id rather haver her think "This guy is so weird" than her thinking "JFL at this ugly nerd". I aint gonna give her the satisfaction of saying "Oh you misunderstood me, i was being friendly" when on the inside her dopamine is spiking up from validation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin