Think about the children that you will breed with a white-woman. It will never be 100% like your wife or you. Your children will be singled-out,mocked

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

source
Love your race, identity & own peoples. Hating your own race girls is the most racist thing you are doing. Peoples & mentality like you are the reason racism is still alive & mixed-raced peoples are always bound to fall into agony. For every inter-racial marriages, there rise the number of boys & girls( in both race) that can’t find a good match. As such, they too are forced to go for others, which is a double damage to the survival of your own peoples.

Think about the children that you will breed with a white-woman. It will never be 100% like your wife or you. Your children will be singled-out,mocked, hated & looked down at ; for being mixed.
One of my Telugu friend settled in Delhi, married a UP Brahman girl & their daughter have mixed-skin color,chubby face & curly hairs. Every delhite peoples in their colony look down on them. I saw the humiliation directly.Also his good looking gora wife doesn’t have much interest in him other than in his money &bank balance. But i remember his dad arranged a cute Telegu girl of same gotra but he denied, which he now really regrets.

In this cruel world, there’s no safe place for mixed race peoples. Most places are still very homogeneous unlike India & will remain so in future as well. That’s why mixed-race peoples will always be suffering at the hands of majority non-mixed ethnic-groups.

Specially in today’s era where DNA & genetic ancestry system is on the rise. Think about your future generations & the agony they are bound to face.
Don’t be racist to your own girls. You may get to marry a white-north-Indian girl if you are rich but think about your same race girls, who will marry them? if you despise?

My friend, lets be happy with our own race girls. It’s the law & way nature suggests us. Don’t gift your kids an uncomfortable,hostile world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
View attachment 1984309
source
Love your race, identity & own peoples. Hating your own race girls is the most racist thing you are doing. Peoples & mentality like you are the reason racism is still alive & mixed-raced peoples are always bound to fall into agony. For every inter-racial marriages, there rise the number of boys & girls( in both race) that can’t find a good match. As such, they too are forced to go for others, which is a double damage to the survival of your own peoples.

Think about the children that you will breed with a white-woman. It will never be 100% like your wife or you. Your children will be singled-out,mocked, hated & looked down at ; for being mixed.
One of my Telugu friend settled in Delhi, married a UP Brahman girl & their daughter have mixed-skin color,chubby face & curly hairs. Every delhite peoples in their colony look down on them. I saw the humiliation directly.Also his good looking gora wife doesn’t have much interest in him other than in his money &bank balance. But i remember his dad arranged a cute Telegu girl of same gotra but he denied, which he now really regrets.

In this cruel world, there’s no safe place for mixed race peoples. Most places are still very homogeneous unlike India & will remain so in future as well. That’s why mixed-race peoples will always be suffering at the hands of majority non-mixed ethnic-groups.

Specially in today’s era where DNA & genetic ancestry system is on the rise. Think about your future generations & the agony they are bound to face.
Don’t be racist to your own girls. You may get to marry a white-north-Indian girl if you are rich but think about your same race girls, who will marry them? if you despise?

My friend, lets be happy with our own race girls. It’s the law & way nature suggests us. Don’t gift your kids an uncomfortable,hostile world
Lmao, I don't care to breed with white women. I just need my Latina looksmatch at this point.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lecherous and .🇹🇩.
its over for muttcels

It will never be 100% like your wife or you. Your children will be singled-out,mocked, hated & looked down at ; for being mixed.
But if I bred with a white woman, I'm pretty sure my children won't be singled out because of the color of their skin.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
But if I bred with a white woman, I'm pretty sure my children won't be singled out because of the color of their skin.
Why do you think so? Aren't you like brown?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
IMG 2343

This is me btw

View attachment 1984309
source

Cope Mulattos are at the top of the social and dating hierarchy.

• JFL
Why only single out white women? Is ur curry tunnel vision too powerful?

Us curries are the product of this race mixing you are trying to fear monger, whilst also being a desi supremacist :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
its part of evolution to breed with females of a different race

europeans cross breed to make american whites

now ethnics are going into europe and in usa breeding with white women

• +1
I'm dating a black-amerindian girl, cope and seethe.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back