Think twice before taking accutane

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
It might sound good first for acne, everyone portrays it like 'the cure for acne', 'the nuclear option'. Derms will tell you your acne will be nowhere to be found after like 1 or 2 months, and you don't need anything else just take that shit everyday.

That shit is a fat ass lie. There is no wondercure for acne, no 100% works everytime product, cause you got a price to pay. Everybody knows about the side effects like dry skin dry mouth back pain etc. , but I don't care about that cause acne for me is worse than that.

Most of yall here probably know the claims that 'Accutane closes growth plates', and you will never grow after taking it.
It might be true, but I didn't care cause my acne was my biggest concern in the world, fuck my liver and my growth plates.

So if you're like me, should you 100% take accutane then? No, because you gotta think about something else too: the accutane purge. Don't let the jews fool you with the "it's 1 in 500" propaganda, I believed them and it might have been the worst decision of my life.

Both me and my bro got on accutane at the same time roughly, and we both had shitty purges. The chances of that happening is supposedly 1/250000. Just JFL at them liars.

I can send pictures in DMs to who I like if yall think I'm larping, but I have no reason to do so. I had a bit of acne here and there so it was reasonable for me to go on accutane, but it's not comparable to my current.
I'm literally covered like a cumslut after her daily BBC session. It's everywhere except my nose and under my chin.

So this has me wondering if this is even worth it and you should wonder too. If this purge even ends (I'm starting 3rd month on 30mg), I will still be left with PIH and marks and maybe even scars, and that is almost as bad as acne itself.

Maybe if I tried more shit before going on accutane, this would have been avoidable, who knows. I'm not saying that don't try this medication, but keep what I said in mind, and don't be surprised if your acne gets 3x worse after 2 months, when you should be supposedly already clear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, shieldzz, User28823 and 2 others
Tretinoin mogs so hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, aestheticsrespecter, xeqri and 5 others
It might sound good first for acne, everyone portrays it like 'the cure for acne', 'the nuclear option'. Derms will tell you your acne will be nowhere to be found after like 1 or 2 months, and you don't need anything else just take that shit everyday.

That shit is a fat ass lie. There is no wondercure for acne, no 100% works everytime product, cause you got a price to pay. Everybody knows about the side effects like dry skin dry mouth back pain etc. , but I don't care about that cause acne for me is worse than that.

Most of yall here probably know the claims that 'Accutane closes growth plates', and you will never grow after taking it.
It might be true, but I didn't care cause my acne was my biggest concern in the world, fuck my liver and my growth plates.

So if you're like me, should you 100% take accutane then? No, because you gotta think about something else too: the accutane purge. Don't let the jews fool you with the "it's 1 in 500" propaganda, I believed them and it might have been the worst decision of my life.

Both me and my bro got on accutane at the same time roughly, and we both had shitty purges. The chances of that happening is supposedly 1/250000. Just JFL at them liars.

I can send pictures in DMs to who I like if yall think I'm larping, but I have no reason to do so. I had a bit of acne here and there so it was reasonable for me to go on accutane, but it's not comparable to my current.
I'm literally covered like a cumslut after her daily BBC session. It's everywhere except my nose and under my chin.

So this has me wondering if this is even worth it and you should wonder too. If this purge even ends (I'm starting 3rd month on 30mg), I will still be left with PIH and marks and maybe even scars, and that is almost as bad as acne itself.

Maybe if I tried more shit before going on accutane, this would have been avoidable, who knows. I'm not saying that don't try this medication, but keep what I said in mind, and don't be surprised if your acne gets 3x worse after 2 months, when you should be supposedly already clear.
Picsart 24 04 26 23 18 06 010

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, User28823 and ManletJordanBarrett

it doesnt close everyones growth plates tbh im on it nd i grew still since i been on it.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I remember responding to your Does MK decrease acne. You honestly shouldn't have touched accutane with such a lack of knowledge, especially considering the fact that accutane is only for more extreme cases.

Tretinoin and facial cleanser only. Moisturizzer if you produce too much sebum/oil. This is all anyone needs for acne and overall skincare.

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri, AySab and silencio
I remember responding to your Does MK decrease acne. You honestly shouldn't have touched accutane with such a lack of knowledge, especially considering the fact that accutane is only for more extreme cases.

Tretinoin and facial cleanser only. Moisturizzer if you produce too much sebum/oil. This is all anyone needs for acne and overall skincare.
You don't know anything about me tbh.

I never really researched MK just asked that one question alone. I have knowledge on this topic, and my acne was for me severe.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yes my acne came back after accutane (but it was not the same as it was before accutane). Only retinoids help on the long term

• +1
Yes my acne came back after accutane (but it was not the same as it was before accutane). Only retinoids help on the long term
But did you get completely clear after like 30+ pimples? Cause that's my first concern.

How was it not the same as before? Like not that severe or like other type of acne?

3rd month on it, tried convincing my mom to stop she said no ur skin got much better i told her ill hop on tret if i stop she said no

:feelswhy:

• +1
3rd month on it, tried convincing my mom to stop she said no ur skin got much better i told her ill hop on tret if i stop she said no

If you started then you really should do the full course, some people get clear later, not in the first couple months. Just make sure evrrything else is on point so you don't hinder your progress bro. Good luck

I was on accutane for 9 months, all it did was make my acne 100x worse and give me terrible scarring

• +1
I was on accutane for 9 months, all it did was make my acne 100x worse and give me terrible scarring
Damn tough luck bro. Is the scarring like full on rolling and icepick scars?

tret is just worse accutane if ur goal id clearing acne dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: AySab and silencio
thinks me

• JFL
Damn tough luck bro. Is the scarring like full on rolling and icepick scars?
Mainly keloid scarring. It’s on my back thankfully not my face

• +1
muh purge

god tier skin 2.5 months in right now

jfl at retards thinking tret is better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz and i_love_roosters

You must understand what type of acne you have, for inflammation and cystic acne, fasting and gut health/a1c levels/cortisol controlis the way to go about it and other types of acne can be solved with skin care

Raping your liver to the point of where you can no longer produce sebum or acne isn't the proper way to go about it

• +1

Thank you for the warning. I was considering accutane and I am currently using tret. Probably not gonna start accutane anytime soon now. Tret has already improved my skin by a lot.

• +1
You must understand what type of acne you have, for inflammation and cystic acne, fasting and gut health/a1c levels/cortisol controlis the way to go about it and other types of acne can be solved with skin care

Raping your liver to the point of where you can no longer produce sebum or acne isn't the proper way to go about it
Can you elab in dms?

never experienced the purge, but thats probably because I only took 5mg :lul:

• +1
I took NSAIDs and Anti-Histamines, thats probably why
I take anthistamines too. Do you think I should change to prednisone (glucocorticoid steroid)?

stop being a fucking pussy, imagine crying over a purge that will last 1 to 2 months MAX for years or potentially a lifetime of no acne

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and silencio
stop being a fucking pussy, imagine crying over a purge that will last 1 to 2 months MAX for years or potentially a lifetime of no acne
I'm 2,5 months in with the worst acne I ever had. Keep coping faggot

I'm 2,5 months in with the worst acne I ever had. Keep coping faggot
boo hoo nigga, im also on the end of my second month and i purged quite a lot but only on my gonions and a shit ton on my back, stop being a pussy and just wait

Why would MK decrease acne?