Thinking about moving to japan

Depends if ur into asians or not ... I personally dont find asians attractive at all. Im more into arab white latina type women
By latina do you mean WHITE latinas

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
waaaaa
squishy
waaaaa
squishy
FAT SQUISHY FACES!!!
SQUISHY LAND!!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
By latina do you mean WHITE latinas
No i prefer brown skin and tanned skin. Over for kafircels like u repent and jannahmax ACTUALLY OVER LOL

• Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
No i prefer brown skin and tanned skin. Over for kafircels like u repent and jannahmax ACTUALLY OVER LOL
HES A KAFAR??!!!!!?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I should've been born as a japanese weeb hentai consooming boy

Best country :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
No, yes, yes, depends on what you consider good but generally no

• So Sad
Damn how come? I thought the apartments were at least 400$ a month
Depends on what you consider cheap, and you will be getting a much smaller apartment than other places. It's an asocial society and girls will be hypergamous regardless of origin. Unless you're white then you will be fine with girls, also it's high investment because you would have to learn the language compared to english speaking places

Your best bet is probably living in shared housing/those college dorm type places cheaper and you can get interactions with either japanese or foreigners And then also if you learn the language you will be able to use dating apps from japan instead of tinder where there are much more foreigners you compete with

• Woah
Depends on what you consider cheap, and you will be getting a much smaller apartment than other places. It's an asocial society and girls will be hypergamous regardless of origin. Unless you're white then you will be fine with girls, also it's high investment because you would have to learn the language compared to english speaking places

Your best bet is probably living in shared housing/those college dorm type places cheaper and you can get interactions with either japanese or foreigners And then also if you learn the language you will be able to use dating apps that they use instead of tinder where there are much more foreigners you compete with
Wow never really thought about it that way, based thread! What about if a white guy can get an asian stacey?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Wow never really thought about it that way, based thread! What about if a white guy can get an asian stacey?
Idk what that last question even means but yes they could

• Love it
Idk what that last question even means but yes they could?
Wow amazing, so its worth it!( also language Japanese is not hard but the kanjis are sucifuel)

• +1
Wow amazing, so its worth it!( also language Japanese is not hard but the kanjis are sucifuel)
Not worth in general but maybe if someone is a weeb

• JFL
What about south korea?
Haven't really looked into it just test yourself thoroughly on dating apps to make sure you don't show up and you just rot in your apartment forever and make sure you can see yourself actually living where ever you choose and what day to day life is like for average joe

Last edited:
  • +1
Haven't really looked into it just test yourself thoroughly on dating apps to make sure you don't show up and you just rot in your apartment forever when you show up and make sure you can see yourself actually living where ever you choose and what day to day life is like for average joe
Sounds fair!

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back