Thinking of grabbing a tent and hit the road

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've been thinking lately about just buying a tent+portable stove and hike through the country over the summer, i'm renting a place temporarily but i'll be kicked out within a month, and i never want to move back to my parents.

Anyone wanna come along on this bluepilled cope adventure? We can sit around the campfire at night and i'll tell you the full story of the sarges origin.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, N1c, .👽. and 3 others
Yes but you are in the usa

Same bro
just get a pack and live in the woods for a while

Will do the same this summer tbh, always wanted to travel alone

Only problem is idk if my IQ is high enough to assemble a tent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Be sure to acquire knowledge about living in the wilderness. Last thing you want is to suddenly find yourself without food/water or with broken tent in the middle of fucking nowhere. Learn how to find water source, how to catch and kill small animals and how to make a natural shelter.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Tents are cold, bugs get inside and you sleep on the dirt basically. You're forgetting other dangerous animals exist in the wilderness, not to mention serial killers that make campers disappear fairly often.

No more internet or constant phone usage. Phones and the online world is addictive and very hard to go cold turkey on. Also other conveniences of modern life disappear, it would be hellish for a bit and probably eventually get better as you get used to it.

Best of luck if you follow through with hippymaxxing!

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Sounds fun tbh. Me and some friends will do an europe tour with Motorcycles. Will be fun ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Those niggas thinking we live in the 1800s jfl

No, europe man.
male-fbi-agent-working-on-computer.jpg

'were getting closer'

I've been considering doing the same thing, except just doordashing around the country to make money for gas and food.