Thinking of taking MK-677 and Aromasin Together for Bideltoid and height. Thoughts?

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
I'm planning to take MK- 677 (10mg a day) and Aromasin (6.25mg every other day) for height and shoulder growth.

I'm 17 rn but only grown like 1cm in the last year but even If I couldnt get any height I would wish to get shoulder growth.
My Bideltoid rn is about 17 or 18 inches. I have taken Supps back when I was 14 maybe that's why I'm stunt on my height and bideltoid.
The Supps I took are Clomid and T Gel, Which I think stunted my growth.

My father is about 5'9 and my mom is about 5'3. I'm only about 5'11 and my cousins are all above 6ft.
The Stack im planning rn is:
MK677 10mg per day + Aromasin 6.25mg EOD. (Can't add Hyperzine A cause allergy).

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
If blood sugars are a concern, I can do Keto Diet.

MK-Ultra victim number 677

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 21192 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Adonis
I'm planning to take MK- 677 (10mg a day) and Aromasin (6.25mg every other day) for height and shoulder growth.

I'm 17 rn but only grown like 1cm in the last year but even If I couldnt get any height I would wish to get shoulder growth.
My Bideltoid rn is about 17 or 18 inches. I have taken Supps back when I was 14 maybe that's why I'm stunt on my height and bideltoid.

My father is about 5'9 and my mom is about 5'3. I'm only about 5'11 and my cousins are all above 6ft.
MK677 10mg per day + Aromasin 6.25mg EOD. (Can't add Hyperzine A cause allergy).
good luck buddy boyo

You have to take some supplements to control blood sugar, also 10 mg is a really low dose

already over at 17

You have to take some supplements to control blood sugar, also 10 mg is a really low dose
Can't take Hyperzine cause It made me shit to the moon, how about 20mg? First time ordering and heard stories here that mk677 can get stuck in the post office.

Can't take Hyperzine cause It made me shit to the moon, how about 20mg? First time ordering and heard stories here that mk677 can get stuck in the post office.
who gives a shit if your stomach hurts
i take a retard amount of glutathione and it fucks my stomach every day but i still do it

who gives a shit if your stomach hurts
i take a retard amount of glutathione and it fucks my stomach every day but i still do it
mf I have a life. I don't have all day to shit.

Start roiding for frame tbh

• Love it
Reactions: SkullDynamics and mvp2v1

Mk is shit,take HGH and igf1 lr3 pm me for more info.

Any1 reading this can pm me if he wants to ask more

Been taking mk and aromasin for about 2 months now. Just super bloated face 24/7 is all ive gotten. im 5,5. If your lifting its worth it becasue it makes u super hungry. but if your not lifting youll prob just get fat, no guarantee of growth either. 5,11 is good tho

Been taking mk and aromasin for about 2 months now. Just super bloated face 24/7 is all ive gotten. im 5,5. If your lifting its worth it becasue it makes u super hungry. but if your not lifting youll prob just get fat, no guarantee of growth either. 5,11 is good tho
May i ask what was your dosage and did you grow on it? Im planning to do MK(10-15mg) and Aromasin too