Thinking of wearing contact lenses daily

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
We all know that glasses failo everyone even PSL gods.

Is it practical to wear contact lenses everyday from morning to early evening then take it off and wear eyeglasses in the late evening to bedtime to rest the eyes?

It's saddening that you can't even take nap with contact lenses on tbh

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, rand anon, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Id say even go for hazel or lightbrown to get a color halo

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
If youre rice you should kpopmax and all kpop stars use contacts

• Woah
been wearing them for 5-6 months already, wearing colorless right now but wanna go for amber, beacuse i have t50 and worse, ive ascended a lot since removing glasses

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
been wearing them for 5-6 months already, wearing colorless right now but wanna go for amber, beacuse i have t50 and worse, ive ascended a lot since removing glasses
are you rice?

what is your prescription power?

What type of frame and lenses shape you have for your eyeglasses?

Are contact lenses irritating to your eyes?

Glasses are not failo for me because it adds so much to my vision that it counters any negative effects from the glasses

• Hmm...
are you rice?

what is your prescription power?

What type of frame and lenses shape you have for your eyeglasses?

Are contact lenses irritating to your eyes?
white

-6 right -6.5 left

i was wearing this frame

no, but make sure you dont wear them more than 8h a day AT ANY COST, take good care of them, always wash your hands before putting and taking off, if you really need to wear them for 8+ hours get yourself artifical tears, but i recommend while ur at home doing nothing, just wear glasses

• +1
i use daily contacts, ngl they are sometimes uncomfortable but i have an eye drop solution which reduces irritation
theres no point in getting coloured prescription contacts since mostly people are able to tell, then u'd look like retarded fag if people found out ur changing ur eye colour

• +1
Glasses are not failo for me because it adds so much to my vision that it counters any negative effects from the glasses
what do you mean counter any negative effects from glasses?

Are you youngcel still in school? wouldn't glasses give you nerd archetype?

theres no point in getting coloured prescription contacts since mostly people are able to tell, then u'd look like retarded fag if people found out ur changing ur eye colour
thats why you go for color close to your eyes

• +1

I only wear them when i'm in home, but i actually look better to myself with glasses than without them because the blurriness takes more points than the glasses

• Woah
They wear contact lenses because of shortsightedness or just for coloring halo?
Coloring halo brother JBW is real white features are worshipped everywhere. Light skin brown hair light eyes slim noses you name it you fucking name it. Koreans wanna be white so damn bad it is funny

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and shizuku11111

Glasses are chad only brother if youre below a chad you wont be able to pull off the "hot nerd" archetype instead youd be known as the "goofy nerdcel stemcel"

• +1
white

-6 right -6.5 left

View attachment 2851439 i was wearing this frame

no, but make sure you dont wear them more than 8h a day AT ANY COST, take good care of them, always wash your hands before putting and taking off, if you really need to wear them for 8+ hours get yourself artifical tears, but i recommend while ur at home doing nothing, just wear glasses
similar prescription to mine but just slight higher

mine is -6.25 R -5.0L

I am abit surpried that you could wear that thin rim glasses with high prescribtion, so I guess u have either 1.67 or 1.72 lenses index.

I think with high prescribtion having round and small lenses is the best for reducing the distortion looks and thickness of the lenses.

I am planning to wear 8-12h a day, still too much?

u wear monthlies or dailies?

I am abit surpried that you could wear that thin rim glasses with high prescribtion, so I guess u have either 1.67 or 1.72 lenses index.

I think with high prescribtion having round and small lenses is the best for reducing the distortion looks and thickness of the lenses.

I am planning to wear 8-12h a day, still too much?
yeah im not sure how its called in english but i was paying more to get thinner glass to fit frame, dont start off wearing them too much, start off by wearing 6-8h a day and work your way up, but if its really neccesary, just get yourself eyedrops beacuse your eyes will dry out if you wear them too much

Glasses are chad only brother if youre below a chad you wont be able to pull off the "hot nerd" archetype instead youd be known as the "goofy nerdcel stemcel"
nah bro even white chad and psl gods all look retard with glasses on(fyi those arent even with prescribtion lenses on too)

do u think they’re better than dailies, for safety, comfort ability, etc?
cant tell you tbh, never had them so i dont really know, but what i know for certain is to never buy yearly

yeah im not sure how its called in english but i was paying more to get thinner glass to fit frame, dont start off wearing them too much, start off by wearing 6-8h a day and work your way up, but if its really neccesary, just get yourself eyedrops beacuse your eyes will dry out if you wear them too much
how come some people can wear it 15-16h daily??

nah bro even white chad and psl gods all look retard with glasses on(fyi those arent even with prescribtion lenses on too)
Had a dude in school who had a god jaw but bad eye area he was hapa so he had weird half monolid eyes but hed wear glasses that would make them appear bigger and more white and he slayed all women like I was the 3rd best looking in a class of around 14 boys and 16 girls but my smv dropped to 0 cuz every single woman was simping on him and I like a faggot would just be around him thinking hes my true friend whilst he was just mogging me to get more pussy

• Woah
how come some people can wear it 15-16h daily??
i did that too, but your eyes will itch ABNORMALLY after you take contacts off, you might get infected as well, i learned my lesson to not wear them more than 10h a day

• Woah
Had a dude in school who had a god jaw but bad eye area he was hapa so he had weird half monolid eyes but hed wear glasses that would make them appear bigger and more white and he slayed all women like I was the 3rd best looking in a class of around 14 boys and 16 girls but my smv dropped to 0 cuz every single woman was simping on him and I like a faggot would just be around him thinking hes my true friend whilst he was just mogging me to get more pussy
I am the opposite of his case, my best feature is my upper third and eyes just hide it and attenuate my nose and jaws

i did that too, but your eyes will itch ABNORMALLY after you take contacts off, you might get infected as well, i learned my lesson to not wear them more than 10h a day
so most people that wear contact lenses do actually still wearing glasses daily?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • +1
  • Woah
probably yes

to hide their failos
my best feature is my wide pfl and eyelashes and periorbital contour, literally every glasses are made to hide this thing

glasses also make my nose look bigger too

Is it practical to wear contact lenses everyday from morning to early evening then take it off and wear eyeglasses in the late evening to bedtime to rest the eyes?
no, atleast not for me

at most I'd wear them on alternate days

• Woah