• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
his dick is probably 11 inches long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whyamihere, dodt and Krezo
0908EA5A 6887 4F45 B60B 49AFD0DAE115

Cope. The guy is solid 6. Tall and with decent muscle mass. And just LOL if you think she will stay around. The dude basically hit the jackpot and she will leave him the moment a better option comes along.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong, I'mme, CoconutMan and 5 others
Cope. The guy is solid 6. Tall and with decent muscle mass. And just LOL if you think she will stay around. The dude basically hit the jackpot and she will leave him the moment a better option comes along.
6 on the insect PSL scale?

She also isn't an "absolute Stacy" either. She is good looking but no more more than 7.5/10.

EDIT: Actually she isn't even a 7.5. Look at 11:30 where you see a close up of her smiling. This is a 6/10 face at best. Her body is good looking though. She is at most a 6.5/10

So basically a 6/10 dating a 6.5/10. Hardly newsworthy.

Last edited:
You deadass know that he's getting cucked non-stop just to be her boyfriend.
Their relationship MUST be an "open" one, else this doesn't really make sense.

He’s obviously running beta game but still that girl is an 8 psl and he’s a 4 psl
She also isn't an "absolute Stacy" either. She is good looking but no more more than 7.5/10.

Ur not making any sense,
First his good looking, then she’s gonna leave him, now she’s not a Stacy, stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Jfl she gets free plastic surgery for making YT videos on her result fml

You follow her too? Lol
Her little sister is just as hot possibly hotter

EDIT: Actually she isn't even a 7.5. Look at 11:30 where you see a close up of her smiling. This is a 6/10 face at best. Her body is good looking though. She is at most a 6.5/10

So basically a 6/10 dating a 6.5/10. Hardly newsworthy.
This is 11:30, I think u might be gay
She has elite facial aesthetics and and elite body

Attachments

• 6E9F8765-C40A-43D3-8DB8-FBCA5F010DDE.png
    6E9F8765-C40A-43D3-8DB8-FBCA5F010DDE.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong, Wannabe6ft2, CoconutMan and 2 others
she's hot i'm jealous i hope he gets rekt :feelsree:

Her bf got hella lucky

Looks theroy disproven? Lmao

Lookstheory has always been bs, I just max my looks cause they help. Just look at the fact u were surprised that she was dating him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Wannabe6ft2
perhaps there are fewer chads than stacies. so he is lucky.

Last edited:
Lookstheory has always been bs, I just max my looks cause they help. Just look at the fact u were surprised that she was dating him
Just be white theory
He isn’t even buff there is always outliners to looks theory

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
she is so cute, reminds me of him:

I heard he had that balls to cold approach her and asked her out? High T

I heard he had that balls to cold approach her and asked her out? High T

what's the source

the only way to get a gf that hot is through social circle

what's the source

the only way to get a gf that hot is through social circle
She did a video on how both of them met?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I saw her other videos and she's not as attractive as she is in this one. She's a surgerymaxxer who got filler in the chin, cheeks and jawline and got a boobjob.

surgerymaxx is legit

usually these cases like this where the girl is a stacy and the guy is a average or below, the two started dating in high school

won't be surprised if it's the case here too

I saw her other videos and she's not as attractive as she is in this one. She's a surgerymaxxer who got filler in the chin, cheeks and jawline and got a boobjob.

surgerymaxx is legit
She gets surgery for free . Makes me rage . Life isn’t fair :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

But normally guy looking like that won't even get a girl like that to look at him. Let alone get to show your dick.

But normally guy looking like that won't even get a girl like that to look at him. Let alone get to show your dick.
He approached her , mentality of an alpha

• +1
He approached her , mentality of an alpha
Everyone knows he's not a alpha. He looks so beta and low T. He probably approached her, took her to 200 bucks fine dining and wining and the bitch realised he's rich so they started dating. Literally no other explanation.

Looksmatched. Stop overrating foids.

The guy's skull is comically small.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, 195cm and Eduardo DOV
Fuark i mirin him hard ngl

Hes not that ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Are all female models retarded? Why do almost all of them date down? I almost never see a female model date a looksmatched partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Are all female models retarded? Why do almost all of them date down? I almost never see a female model date a looksmatched partner.

lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: shimada, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whyamihere, LDNPari, BigBoy and 3 others
  • JFL
That's impressive. Do you know anything more about the approach?
He is incredibly beta, he takes her out to fancy dinners and shit, is very quiet and meek but hey he’s fucking a legit 10/10

• +1
Models(mms as well) generally dont seem so picky maybe they feel secure about having good Genes in looks so dont worry as much in dating up

He is incredibly beta, he takes her out to fancy dinners and shit, is very quiet and meek but hey he’s fucking a legit 10/10
that's not a 10/10

this small skull subhuman is way bellow average you fucking fools. she is nothing near model tier looks and most models will never and have never chosen subhumans for partners before chads