This Chechen woman has a perfect face

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Meteor21, Bonecel01 and 6 others
Look at her husband on the other hand, Is the blackpill really valid at this point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and SecularIslamist
Look at her husband on the other hand, I'd the blackpill really valid at this point?
Blackpill is only prevalent in western societies, things are different in thrid world countries. I think sexual selection is relative, meaning what women select for depends on the environment. I believe women in poor thirdworld societies tend to select for class/wealth/status while women in the west select for looks

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I don’t think it’s perfect imo just she’s just pretty as well as makeup

The disparity between the men and women is insane. I can't believe those Stacey-generating genetics live inside the ballsack of a rat lip Chechen.

OIP 1

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, HardlyCoping and BrahminBoss
The disparity between the men and women is insane. I can't believe those Stacey-generating genetics live inside the ballsack of a rat lip Chechen.

View attachment 2928468
Over many generations their society probably had natural selection for the most high T violent men and beautiful women.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Look at her husband on the other hand, Is the blackpill really valid at this point?
Just use "forced" arranged marriage in strong patriarchal control area to disprove blackpill theory.

These females do not have choice

Just use "forced" arranged marriage in strong patriarchal control area to disprove blackpill theory.

That patriarchal culture allowed him to marry a viring stacy at a young age and have children with her. The difference his life would be if he lived in the west is brutal.

That patriarchal culture allowed him to marry a viring stacy at a young age and have children with her. The difference his life would be if he lived in the west is brutal.
Yes, whole pt of patriarchal control is to make access to female pussy through male respect

true but they also want that themselves look in the comments of women saying they like chechen men they will obliterate them

• +1
Reactions: gonions
Fake-upfrauding like nearly every other woman. NEXT!

Stacylite/Stacy. But certainly not the prettiest I've seen.

true but they also want that themselves look in the comments of women saying they like chechen men they will obliterate them
If there is anything i learnt from blackpill, never look at what women say. Anyways, no pt saying a certain "nationality/ethnicity/religion" is mogger. At end of day its all about top % of men. Liking the nationality/ethnicity/religion just lowers the looks bar

If there is anything i learnt from blackpill, never look at what women say. Anyways, no pt saying a certain "nationality/ethnicity/religion" is mogger. At end of day its all about top % of men. Liking the nationality/ethnicity/religion just lowers the looks bar
IMG 0148
this foid for example made 1 post about liking chechens and got instantly multiple death threats my chechen women one says „leave our men alone“

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical
View attachment 2928594
this foid for example made 1 post about liking chechens and got instantly multiple death threats my chechen women one says „leave our man alone“
Its internet and they are talking top % of men. There is no pt of such stuff, it could just be a guy larping too. Even irl there is no pt in what female says. Females call ugly guys ok looking or good looking to virtue signal all the time, as long as they dont demand the pussy

Its internet and they are talking top % of men. There is no pt of such stuff, it could just be a guy larping too. Even irl there is no pt in what female says. Females call ugly guys ok looking or good looking to virtue signal all the time, as long as they dont demand the pussy
I know plenty irl and they do this shit fr

She was prob forced to marry that subhuman retard by her parents

This is true of Russia in general. Gorgeous women, but busted ass men.

Looks aren't everything in that region. Ironically you'll find tons of foids like this woman there, she's really not special in that region, they're all white-skinned foids with good facial development. They only marry their own men btw, no outsiders. Actually a nice place to be born a subhuman there, can easily get a good looking foid like this if you have other things in order.

She doesn’t even want to look at her husband :lul:
Doesn't matter, she's virgin and will be a trad wife who will serve her husband loyally. That's how it works over there, not that any westerner would understand anything but degeneracy. @SecularIslamist OPs pic is me next year marrying a MTB except i'm worse than the guy here :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes, whole pt of patriarchal control is to make access to female pussy through male respect
This is why Islam is right about women and creates an ideal society where men can get women like this while barely being average themselves.