THIS FORUM HAS A NEW FOID USER!!! GTFIH!

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Or at least he thinks that way. He's what they call a transsexual. Here's footage of the user named @Jagged0

Ofc bro all girls want bbc just rope if you don’t have a bbc
Lol there's no obsession besides showing all women including Muslims will crossbreed with blacks ending the ethnic cope once and for all
All woman want and desire bbc
View attachment 456256
But “muh Islam, muh bbc is fake, middle eastern girls hate blacks” bbc is desirable to every race of women Tyrones are making modern day women their sex toys it’s truly over
Reminder if you have a BBC you can’t be incel
BBC is tempting all women to please their new overlords
In myths a wise man spoke of a tool that could attract any foid to be a degenerate no matter her status or religion “what tool is that ol wiseman?” The cumslut asked...the wise man took off his hat revealing his bald head and giant bulge “BBC” View attachment 456322
It’s not his face it’s his bbc letting him slay bbc can’t lose
Too many coping ethnics can’t shallow the bbc pill Muslim girls desire bbc the minute they’re socially allowed to rip muslimcels

Tagging some heterosexual users: @Gargantuan @Chadlite Rutherford @Danish_Retard @Ethnicshit @spiderchad @Arkantos @oatmeal @mouthbreatheraf @Syobevoli @Daw @KING REIDYZ @Biggdink @TsarTsar444 @Blackout.xl @goat2x @Dmitri Concept @Hozay @St. Wristcel @Goblin @Krezo @xefo69 @BradAniston @Beetlejuice @Truthmirrorcoper @Slayerino @MedAncientGod @Taylorswift @penis3 @Tyrionlannistercel @FastBananaCEO @CommanderCope @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, 6’1cel, mostuttersubhuman and 25 others
SMV mogs this entire forum

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6723 and BigBiceps
EVEN @brbbrah WANTS TO SEE THIS HOMOSEXUAL BBC SLUT GONE FROM THIS FORUM.
Brbbrah131

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9355, BradAniston and 3 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Can confirm, she sent me some nudes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7580 and BigBiceps

• +1
Over for this faggot ngl

• +1
Or at least he thinks that way. He's what they call a transsexual. Here's footage of the user named @Jagged0

View attachment 779024

Tagging some heterosexual users: @Gargantuan @Chadlite Rutherford @Danish_Retard @Ethnicshit @spiderchad @Arkantos @oatmeal @mouthbreatheraf @Syobevoli @Daw @KING REIDYZ @Biggdink @TsarTsar444 @Blackout.xl @goat2x @Dmitri Concept @Hozay @St. Wristcel @Goblin @Krezo @xefo69 @BradAniston @Beetlejuice @Truthmirrorcoper @Slayerino @MedAncientGod @Taylorswift @penis3 @Tyrionlannistercel @FastBananaCEO @CommanderCope @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998
@Trungvu it's not gay if it's Eriksen

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and owlofathena

women love fascists.

jfl at democracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6723, NorwoodStyle and 2 others

View attachment 779024

tenor.gif

My obsessed dog making his second thread today about me for .me fame, he keeps barking for his king I love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reminder of this fag projecting his homosexual fantasies and dreams on me, gods know where he finds these "videos" of me at.

D73EF045-F5A1-44DA-B0A1-D3CC9EEF5F38.jpeg

His face being fucked by his Tyrone husband while I’m bullying him

1604352799812.png

Him and his lover @Blackout.xl

9387571fefa44bf9fe00179bf29c5cc1--gay-couples-cute-gay-black-couples.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Subhuman Philtrum
tenor.gif

My obsessed dog making his second thread today about me for .me fame, he keeps barking for his king I love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reminder of this fag projecting his homosexual fantasies and dreams on me, gods know where he finds these "videos" of me at.

D73EF045-F5A1-44DA-B0A1-D3CC9EEF5F38.jpeg

His face being fucked by his Tyrone husband while I’m bullying him

1604352799812.png

Him and his lover @Blackout.xl

9387571fefa44bf9fe00179bf29c5cc1--gay-couples-cute-gay-black-couples.jpg
And look who arrives... thanks for the bump tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9355 and BradAniston
he is right tbh ngl

ur both equally weird tbh

• +1