This Forum Has An In-Group Bias Problem

Outlier

Outlier

Bronze
Tribal instincts shall reign.

A problem I see a lot of times on this forum is a user who might be new, or has a dissident opinion that might be valid get completely disregarded given his lack of status on this forum. You might have a good thread, but if some rotter who's been here for a few years makes a superficial comment like "muh greycel" your opinion becomes null. This place is like a walled garden where the caretakers don't want to see any progress that isn't made by those of the in-group. Then the problem is furthered by greycels bending over backwards to conform to what those of prominence in this place believe to be the right way.

I guess the point of my making this long-winded rambling is that this forum needs to stop being so tribal if it wishes to be a place of objectivity and reason. Or, users can just keep believing the established dogmas wrought by a few users, in the hopes that they accept you in this cult-like site.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Deleted member 51727, currylightskin and 6 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
One of the biggest incel/loser traits is braging about the date of your account and the number of posts.

Being here since the forum was founded doesn't make your superior, neither smarter/more interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, MaghrebGator, 9cel and 8 others
ok GrAY

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Trilogy and WanderingBurro
Sometimes these "wise greycel" takes are usually complete water we've already heard hundreds of times whether or not they're true. If one brings something new to the table we usually acknowledge it and give credit where it's due. We don't really give preferential treatment to oldtime users, we'll usually call them rotters or schizos if they're still waffling nonsense for 2+ years.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Heinrich Schmidt, Outlier and 5 others
it’s all about your personality bro

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and WanderingBurro
Greycel ramblibgs
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, nigtard and WanderingBurro
I was never called a greycel

• +1
Reactions: Outlier

A problem I see a lot of times on this forum is a user who might be new, or has a dissident opinion that might be valid get completely disregarded given his lack of status on this forum. You might have a good thread, but if some rotter who's been here for a few years makes a superficial comment like "muh greycel" your opinion becomes null. This place is like a walled garden where the caretakers don't want to see any progress that isn't made by those of the in-group. Then the problem is furthered by greycels bending over backwards to conform to what those of prominence in this place believe to be the right way.

I guess the point of my making this long-winded rambling is that this forum needs to stop being so tribal if it wishes to be a place of objectivity and reason. Or, users can just keep believing the established dogmas wrought by a few users, in the hopes that they accept you in this cult-like site.
Dnr 2023 greycel

Yes, looksmax.org that place known as a bastion of "objectivity and reason"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Deleted member 16275 and Outlier
One of the biggest incel/loser traits is braging about the date of your account and the number of posts.

Being here since the forum was founded doesn't make your superior, neither smarter/more interesting.
I'd say it's proof that you are quite the opposite. If got spend like 4 years on here and haven't made enough progress to escape that's fine, but if toy have made close to no progress, leave and take the blue pill again

dnr

strong font and letter size failo in op

The more posts someone has, the more I assume they’re sad and retarded

Social Hierarchy type shit innit