This forum is just a big old larp of standards

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Incels pretending they wouldn’t go close to a mtb and are Stacy only

Either that or the men here are extremely low T

For a community that values human biology so much to believe men with such high standards even surpassing those of women is normal is just cope

I can see right through the Bulshit same nighas who say this would fuck any ltb with big tits who came up to them

Just funny that multiple men who know how horny they get pretend amongst each other they are Stacy only

Incel humor ig

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Skywalker and vermillioncorefan
Why'd U ignore me faggot

I just wanna appreciate ur posts like manletmachine and beatimmung

100% ppl here LIE alot about what kinda girls they get/got or slayed ....NOBODY is satcy or even satcylite ONLY tbh, NOT even IRL Chads....if you think like that you are either mentally ill or 100% homosexual and need to come out of the closet tbh....dont believe half the "slay" stories here lmao

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Yeah they hate women for having extreme standards, refusing to settle with their looksmatch and demanding chads or nothing but they do the same exact thing.

Incels pretending they wouldn’t go close to a mtb and are Stacy only

Either that or the men here are extremely low T

For a community that values human biology so much to believe men with such high standards even surpassing those of women is normal is just cope

I can see right through the Bulshit same nighas who say this would fuck any ltb with big tits who came up to them

Just funny that multiple men who know how horny they get pretend amongst each other they are Stacy only

Incel humor ig

I am content with low mtb tbh