This forum is legit disgusting tho

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Why do you all chose to wallow in self pity and negative feelings sitting in your heated basement on your gaming PCs that your dadda bought you?

If you’re gonna “LDAR” at least don’t do it like a pathetic faggot. “ITS SO OVERFOT ME BRO”

You just wallow in negativity 24/, it’s gross. Seriously guys. Rot if you want, but at least try to make it pleasant. You could be in a lot worse situations, stop being weak faggots. This entire aura of this site is weakness, bitchiness, disgusting loser shit. ITS PROBABLY OVER FOR YOU BRO!!

Kill yourslves tbh, you don’t need to be alive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broski, StraightHeadJames, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
Mento illness

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Its an incel website…..

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Manletmachine, Zonar and 4 others
then go to reddit

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, High Cortisol Chad, arabcelxxx and 5 others
Its an incel website…..
It needs to be yeeted off the face of the earth. My bad for trying to wake you retards up and make you realize how pathetic this shit is. It’s tough love

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Why do you all chose to wallow in self pity and negative feelings sitting in your heated basement on your gaming PCs that your dadda bought you?

If you’re gonna “LDAR” at least don’t do it like a pathetic faggot. “ITS SO OVERFOT ME BRO”

You just wallow in negativity 24/, it’s gross. Seriously guys. Rot if you want, but at least try to make it pleasant. You could be in a lot worse situations, stop being weak faggots. This entire aura of this site is weakness, bitchiness, disgusting loser shit. ITS PROBABLY OVER FOR YOU BRO!!

Sorry stacy, i will be more positive next time for sure!! and improve my toxic personality too while im at it!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iitsnik, got.daim, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
It needs to be yeeted off the face of the earth. My bad for trying to wake you retards up and make you realize how pathetic this shit is. It’s tough love
Lmao we are lost cause looking for love, inceldom only rised because of feamles standards and social media

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and arabcelxxx
Lmao we are lost cause looking for love, inceldom only rised because of feamles standards and social media
None of this shit will help you find love and it’s insanely counter productive

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
None of this shit will help you find love and it’s insanely counter productive
Idk what your on about but it makes me feel better that i changed as a person and became more cold and distant to females, before i was a bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and arabcelxxx
Listen I don't have gaming PC and I am looking for a job so I can fund my self improvement. Is just impossible to find one with no qualifications sadly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Manletmachine and WELOVELOOKS
How do I lose my virginity

Fuck off greycel, shit thread I hope ur mum gets raped to death in front of you

we are just realistic

Looks like an intersting thread

Sadly i wont read a single word

we are just realistic
You can be realistic without being a self hating cuck wallowing in his own misery constantly
Fuck off greycel, shit thread I hope ur mum gets raped to death in front of you
you know, what am I saying tbh. Niggas like you are extremely pathetic and you actually deserve every bit of suffering that you entail on yourself via your pathetic shit neurotransmitters. Pathetic incel 💀 you deserve every bit of it

Listen I don't have gaming PC and I am looking for a job so I can fund my self improvement. Is just impossible to find one with no qualifications sadly.
Congrats bro

Some people here are chill, they can have the interest of being better looking, they can vent here and there about things in their life bringing them down, but usually fuckers here are literally day in and day out wallowing and wheepijg about what they don’t have. I ain’t even religious but these fucks are absorbed with materials and they’re a bunch of spoiled entitled brats and fail to even realize that a lot it is their own fault, and that normal looking guys like them are living fine. Even then they find something to hate about them because these normal people are content in not being gluttonous and they don’t crave an endless amount of external validation maybe because they realize that once you go down that road, nothing will be enough. Key economics - endless desires and needs with limited resources

Congrats bro

Some people here are chill, they can have the interest of being better looking, they can vent here and there about things in their life bringing them down, but usually fuckers here are literally day in and day out wallowing and wheepijg about what they don’t have. I ain’t even religious but these fucks are absorbed with materials and they’re a bunch of spoiled entitled brats and fail to even realize that a lot it is their own fault, and that normal looking guys like them are living fine. Even then they find something to hate about them because these normal people are content in not being gluttonous and they don’t crave an endless amount of external validation maybe because they realize that once you go down that road, nothing will be enough. Key economics - endless desires and needs with limited resources
I self pitymaxx multiple times a day tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
How do I lose my virginity
Get to know a girl

Talk to her

Don’t look at her like an object to ease your suffering, she is a human and you need to connect with her

Relationships won’t work unironically if you see bitches as just some object, if it’s your goal to get a bunch of objects and have a bunch of validation then that’s your own decision. If you want a parter and someone to share your life with you need to find someone you enjoy talking to, someone you can connect with.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이

Thanks Chad

• Love it
Get to know a girl

Talk to her

Don’t look at her like an object to ease your suffering, she is a human and you need to connect with her

Relationships won’t work unironically if you see bitches as just some object, if it’s your goal to get a bunch of objects and have a bunch of validation then that’s your own decision. If you want a parter and someone to share your life with you need to find someone you enjoy talking to, someone you can connect with.
Tried already, 2 girls rejected me, one was from foreign student from my city too, lol

I connected with first girl but she ghosted me after first date after talking and FaceTiming

Tried already, 2 girls rejected me, one was from foreign student from my city too, lol
It takes a min brobro. I can tell you, I’m fairly good looking, I’ve had girls that I’ve barely even talked to fuck me. We didn’t truly connect and they just liked me for my looks, and it didn’t work out and usually they aren’t high quality women emotionally and mentally. If you wanna just fuck girls I mean being good looking is a good way to do that. If you’re a normal guy, you need to have a life. It’s as simple as that, you need to have a purpose, you will number one meet girls that way and number two keep them like that.

It takes a min brobro. I can tell you, I’m fairly good looking, I’ve had girls that I’ve barely even talked to fuck me. We didn’t truly connect and they just liked me for my looks, and it didn’t work out and usually they aren’t high quality women emotionally and mentally. If you wanna just fuck girls I mean being good looking is a good way to do that. If you’re a normal guy, you need to have a life. It’s as simple as that, you need to have a purpose, you will number one meet girls that way and number two keep them like
but I spoke to first girl for months? Then afterwards she said she wanted nothing to do with me

grey ramblings

but I spoke to first girl for months? Then afterwards she said she wanted nothing to do with me
Women are finicky emotional creatures and heavily dependent on how you make them feel. You just didn’t make her feel bro, it’s as simple as that. Be honest with yourself on why you think you didn’t make her feel. Did you go out on dates with this girl? Did you do fun things with this girl? Did you make this girl laugh?

Again, looks are good for fucking girls. Other things too, but, in LTRs and trying to find girls who you wanna make your legit partner personality IS NOT cope. Girls have options. If you’re not making her feel, she will go and fuck some super good looking guy. Why would she settle for someone who’s not making her feel when she can just fuck a guy who is super good looking and deriving the exact same output of feelings. If you’re not a step up emotionally she’s not gonna just settle, girls have an abundance mindset.

grey ramblings
Highly emotionally intelligent high iq ramblings that a low vibrational being such as yourself couldn’t even imagine comprehending

You can be realistic without being a self hating cuck wallowing in his own misery constantly

you know, what am I saying tbh. Niggas like you are extremely pathetic and you actually deserve every bit of suffering that you entail on yourself via your pathetic shit neurotransmitters. Pathetic incel 💀 you deserve every bit of it
Blud comes into a incel forum and thinks callin is incels is witty and makes him look superior kys greycel

Blud comes into a incel forum and thinks callin is incels is witty and makes him look superior kys greycel
Makes no fucking sense. Welcome to the list of about the 6th mentally challenged painfully low EQ replies club

Ur low iq af nigga
All you are is a yapping chihuahua making claims that he can’t be even explain, legit NPC retard animitron trying to justify his pathetic self pity cuck behavior

All you are is a yapping chihuahua making claims that he can’t be even explain, legit NPC retard animitron trying to justify his pathetic self pity cuck behavior
Total greycel death

This resonates with me, I know what I have to do in order to ascend or whatever the fuck but I'm just too lazy and have 0 discipline in order to do it, I say "I'll start tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. I can't properly socialize with people so I'd rather just stick to shitposting online

• So Sad
this forum is awesome

Total greycel death
Incels when their brain farts

Ur legit a “greycel” too with a blue fucking name you absolute handicapped chromosome deficient goofy nigga 🤣 Ive know about PSL forums for 8 years and this nigga calls me a greycel while having like 700 posts. Average iq of an incel defending his self pity cuckholdry

This resonates with me, I know what I have to do in order to ascend or whatever the fuck but I'm just too lazy and have 0 discipline in order to do it, I say "I'll start tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. I can't properly socialize with people so I'd rather just stick to shitposting online
A start is to stop constantly reaffirming to yourself that “it’s over”

If you think it’s over enough, it really will be over for you. That’s how subconscious works

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter

Only read the title tbh ngl
Kys

You must have qualifications if u made it to uni

Incels when their brain farts

Ur legit a “greycel” too with a blue fucking name you absolute handicapped chromosome deficient goofy nigga 🤣 Ive know about PSL forums for 8 years and this nigga calls me a greycel while having like 700 posts. Average iq of an incel defending his self pity cuckholdry
8 years on PSL forums but doesn’t even have 500 posts on the most popular one, gtfo here faggot

• Hmm...
8 years on PSL forums but doesn’t even have 500 posts on the most popular one, gtfo here faggot
Bros tiny little pea brain can’t fathom the concept of deleting an account, I know more about the people of this forum, the lore, the anallogies, the philosophy than you will know in years (unfortunately). You are the greycel faggot with a Chico pfp here TikTokcel retard. Sit down for daddy

Bros tiny little pea brain can’t fathom the concept of deleting an account, I know more about the people of this forum, the lore, the anallogies, the philosophy than you will know in years (unfortunately). You are the greycel faggot with a Chico pfp here TikTokcel retard. Sit down for daddy
Sure you do bro 😂

Sure you do bro 😂
TikTokcel newgen chink faggot, I’d curbstomp your mother in front of you and then break your neck crippling you for life you bug eating math robot. Go back to surveying TikTok to steal white man’s ingenuity

TikTokcel newgen chink faggot, I’d curbstomp your mother in front of you and then break your neck crippling you for life you bug eating math robot. Go back to surveying TikTok to steal white man’s ingenuity
Not even a chink lmao, you wouldn’t do shit nigga ur probably not even 6 foot

Not even a chink lmao, you wouldn’t do shit nigga ur probably not even 6 foot
Just stop leaving your brain dribble on my posts you have nothing funny nor interesting to say Mr “from North Korea” your entire aura just scream insentient retard. Gtfo

It’s ovER for you