this forum is so fucking addicting

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ive only been here for a few days but holy shit this forum is so fucking addicting

as sad as it sounds i get a bigger dopamine rush from seeing a notification than getting a fucking snap noti. fucking crazy.

props to admin and who ever setup this forum, perfectly setup to consume a person like a blackhole jesus christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, g0op, Deleted member 52130 and 32 others
I love seeing other people with similar problems venting about how shit their life is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: g0op, CreepyJewel1, SonOfDarkseid and 11 others
somewhat true that's why when i have to focus on something i ask truecel to ban me

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and LooksThinker
it doesn’t even make you feel good it’s just addictive

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, CreepyJewel1, hattrick and 2 others
Should have been here in 2019 and during lockdowns

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, LooksThinker and Youㅤ
losers cope with chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Ryan, chosen-one and 2 others
it doesn’t even make you feel good it’s just addictive
ratings does feel nice, but damn just talking here is depressing

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
My only motivation to be a slayer is to make slay threads and see lots of red notifs in the corner

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, zura, Ricky212 and 6 others
My only motivation to be a slayer is to make slay threads and see lots of red notifs in the corner
your motivation should be slaying on snap and getting numbers from girls

you're addicted to this BBC wyboy

ive only been here for a few days but holy shit this forum is so fucking addicting

as sad as it sounds i get a bigger dopamine rush from seeing a notification than getting a fucking snap noti. fucking crazy.

props to admin and who ever setup this forum, perfectly setup to consume a person like a blackhole jesus christ
Fr i would rather see 10 notifications then snap from stacy, Deleting account rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and chosen-one
ratings does feel nice, but damn just talking here is depressing
I ain’t posting myself here cuz I don’t wanna dox myself but I mog

just start ticklemaxxing and ejculatemaxxing it'll stop the pussy energy bitch ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: saafiir fan
nah this forum is dogshit

Post multiple threads but no red 😢 brutal

• So Sad
you can say just the most horrendous shit tho and you get red

Yeah it is.
I have been since 2015. and I am still here.

tbh, even though this forum and all other PSL/ Blackpill forums are filled with autistic basement-dwelling Indians.
It really shows that I have no life that I keep coming back here over and over to talk to you utter retarded niggerdogs.

it was way better like late 2022-early 2023 forum kinda fell off now and a lot of good users dipped

t

real. over

• +1
my this site be a curse for all tiktok fags

Brutally over if you are so far gone you get addicted and hyperfixate on a incel forum

a snap noti? kill urself.

Lol you think its addicting now
Back in 2020 to late 2022 time period this thing was a goldmine of iconic user and post who mostly but all have left right now
Coincindentally it was just after the floda incident

Hopefully the new users can match the curtain but it seems like they are all made of the same chintok clothes except few gems like @EnglandBadman

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Hopefully the new users can match the curtain but it seems like they are all made of the same chintok clothes except few gems like @EnglandBadman
Thanks brudda, which kind of threads/posts do you enjoy?

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Yep I literally air/ignore all normies on snap and reply to every notification on .org

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Yep I literally air/ignore all normies on alsnap and reply to every notification on .org
since this post ive been talking to oneitis, and after getting so much fucking notis on this, i dont really care as much anymore lol

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
and best part is we exponentially growing because more and more man feels the same. it will never ever end until we as a world getting back to point where woman only purpose is serve to man.

and best part is we exponentially growing because more and more man feels the same. it will never ever end until we as a world getting back to point where woman only purpose is serve to man.
crazy post, but life does feel so much better with a girl, everything is like a boost of happiness

• Hmm...