this forum is very bad for you

J

JoeKeys9

Iron
its good to get some advice when you need it and a few random discussions

but every other thread is like extreme racism

extreme heightism

extreme lookism pointing out the tiniest insecurities about u which dont really matter but will make u insecure now

its weird and not healthy

browsing everyday must seriously detiororate your mental health and turn you into a hyper insecure racist

would be good if people who are just nasty for no reason get banned, and only talk about actually improving ourselves

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Better than other social media tbh

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and R@m@
I skip all the bullshit from this forum. Skip most of brain rot threads.

Better than other social media tbh
i think theyre both bad but social media a bit better. at least theres less racist, lookism, heightism there

i dont use this forum & i deleted all social media. all i do is work, businessmaxx and talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
i think theyre both bad but social media a bit better. at least theres less racist, lookism, heightism there

i dont use this forum & i deleted all social media. all i do is work, businessmaxx and talk to girls
Give me money tbh

I cannot even take people seriously here. They are so bored and they just spam nonsense most of time.

its good to get some advice when you need it and a few random discussions

but every other thread is like extreme racism

extreme heightism

extreme lookism pointing out the tiniest insecurities about u which dont really matter but will make u insecure now

its weird and not healthy

browsing everyday must seriously detiororate your mental health and turn you into a hyper insecure racist

would be good if people who are just nasty for no reason get banned, and only talk about actually improving ourselves

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
yea its not that deep but when you read it every day for months its gonna make u racist too
I dont think so. I bet 90% user here dont take anyone seriously here. Its mostly just shitposting and jokes.