This forum severely underestimates money/status

choroyabc1

choroyabc1

Iron
It's LMS for a reason, and money and statusmaxxing is more realistic than coping with surgeries an getting bogged in the process. While studies prove lookism exist in society and relationships, they also prove it's LMS ans a whole, so money/status also matters. Also, it's been proven money is so powerful it can actually make you look better and taller to women. I have no idea how this works, but that's how it is.

Posting for proof of the MS in LMS:

(note the studies say people can detect your status just by looking at you)

Okcupidincomepill.png

PCJuM9C.png

nOcK7gf.png

Oh, so you are a short ugly and bald? Just take the GREENPILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 52758, falcon1 and 9 others
So 6'6" is peak male height. And any taller won't failo you. Fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and poopoohead
It's LMS for a reason, and money and statusmaxxing is more realistic than coping with surgeries an getting bogged in the process. While studies prove lookism exist in society and relationships, they also prove it's LMS ans a whole, so money/status also matters. Also, it's been proven money is so powerful it can actually make you look better and taller to women. I have no idea how this works, but that's how it is.

Posting for proof of the MS in LMS:

(note the studies say people can detect your status just by looking at you)

Okcupidincomepill.png

PCJuM9C.png

nOcK7gf.png

Oh, so you are a short ugly and bald? Just take the GREENPILL

A HTN with status is on par with a chad/chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and WanderingBurro
Just become rich and famous bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Not status, maybe money though

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is a psy op society and red pillers run.

Money doesn't make u attractive, the only time money can make u attractive is if the money is over a billion, and indicative of some other genetic marker, like Elon and his insane applied iq.

A 500k a year 7/10 is still fucking incel, while a 20k a year 8/10 has any girl he wants.

Yeah if u have money u can prob get a wife but jfl if u think u can get ONS because you are top 1% income.

If you chase money, life begins at top 0.000000001% of income earners

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661 and 8 others

Money doesn't make u attractive, the only time money can make u attractive is if the money is over a billion, and indicative of some other genetic marker, like Elon and his insane applied iq.

A 500k a year 7/10 is still fucking incel, while a 20k a year 8/10 has any girl he wants.

Yeah if u have money u can prob get a wife but jfl if u think u can get ONS because you are top 1% income.

Did you read my post? Money LITERALLY makes you attractive, and there is no need to be a millionaire to have that effect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 5467
Money is status. As are height and face, which are directly correlated with one’s social status.
Money is correlated to status yes, however I was more so referring to within social hierarchies and seperating it from professional life. Hence why the saying is "looks,money, status," not "looks, money/status"

It's literally the most important thing. The users here are defeated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Roge, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others

its not our problem that you think you can have ONS at 40. This is what you should have thought about when you were 20 and still have hair while you werent ogre fat.

you are just coping with this because where are you standing your status and money income is low for your age. that's why you posting here in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
DNRD LOL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rimaxtis, latincell95, bloomercel and 1 other person
Did you read my post? Money LITERALLY makes you attractive, and there is no need to be a millionaire to have that effect
I'm a millionaire,I can show u my pic, I'm still rotting..

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
its not our problem that you think you can have ONS at 40. This is what you should have thought about when you were 20 and still have hair while you werent ogre fat.

you are just coping with this because where are you standing your status and money income is low for your age. that's why you posting here in the first place.
Yeah it must be that

Screenshot 20230430 144508

(Age normalized calculator btw)

Screenshot 20230430 144710

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21661, latincell95 and 2 others

A 7/10 white guy is not incel are u retarded

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21661
A 7/10 white guy is not incel are u retarded
7/10 white guy is incel in uk if he wants white girls yes, he can only get ethnic or noodle.

Uk is an exception though, totally agree.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
Social value is most important.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
7/10 white guy is incel in uk if he wants white girls yes, he can only get ethnic or noodle.

Yet british guys are known for being the ugliest in europe

Stop coping bro

• +1
Yet british guys are known for being the ugliest in europe

Stop coping bro
The British ugly meme is so fucking low IQ I'd have thought everyone here would understand by now.

- average of all white countries is ugly, cos features are weak

- Britain was the richest country for the longest time, the empire did all the work so white brits for generations have lived without any work, or advancement, and basically can live on benefits, these are the chavs, who are incredibly ugly, like in every country

-in other countries the chavs lived hidden away from the 'face' of society, in Britain since 1952 where being poor was no longer seen as a sin, they live if anything AS the face of society, so when u go to Spain, Greece, Florida, etc you're seeing loads of English chavs, and they are loud and cock, cos they are almost proud of being poor, hopeless, and of low value, unlike other countries. When u travel to various places, people see all kinds of people, but the Japanese, Chinese, French, brazilians, Americans you see here are the upper classes, the underclass never leave their slums, the brits you see the underclass cos they are paid to do so

This means there is a perception bias.

Go to a bar or nightclub in am affluent area in Britain and its full of fucking moggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, FailedNormieManlet, try2beme and 1 other person
The British ugly meme is so fucking low IQ I'd have thought everyone here would understand by now.

- Britain was the richest country for the longest time, the empire did all the work so white brits for generations have lived without any work, or advancement, and basically can live on benefits, these are the chavs, who are incredibly ugly, like in every country

-in other countries the chavs lived hidden away from the 'face' of society, in Britain since 1952 where being poor was no longer seen as a sin, they live if anything AS the face of society, so when u go to Spain, Greece, Florida, etc you're seeing loads of English chavs, and they are loud and cock, cos they are almost proud of being poor, hopeless, and of low value, unlike other countries. When u travel to various places, people see all kinds of people, but the Japanese, Chinese, French, brazilians, Americans you see here are the upper classes, the underclass never leave their slums, the brits you see the underclass cos they are paid to do so

Go to a bar or nightclub in am affluent area in Britain and its full of fucking moggers
Anyway this is an appendix, regardless of how british guys look, british girls are super entitled and all think they deserve Maher, this is well know by british guys even here. Look at that nigga @forevergymcelling he puts all his energy into looksmaxxing and is 23 without a job, cos he knows how the UK market is!

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan

You change your mind every minute holy shit

British guys are always rated the ugliest yet ur telling me they are all gigachads jfl this forum man

998E5DB9 4E65 49CC 875C 7FC3579E302B

• +1
You change your mind every minute holy shit

British guys are always rated the ugliest yet ur telling me they are all gigachads jfl this forum man

View attachment 2186456
They're rated ugliest cos of visibility bias as u explained.

Maybe someone who explains to kids can better explain my point above @FailedNormieManlet

However I don't see how that's relevant, ur assuming women are rational, therefore set expectations based on mathematical likelihood? If u believe women are rational, good luck to u man!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Johanjohan
They're rated ugliest cos of visibility bias as u explained.

Maybe someone who explains to kids can better explain my point above @FailedNormieManlet

However I don't see how that's relevant, ur assuming women are rational, therefore set expectations based on mathematical likelihood? If u believe women are rational, good luck to u man!
Bro im sad to tell you this, but you are incel cuz you are indian

I was in London in 2018 and I barely saw any white ppl

• +1
Bro you are incel because you are indian not because you arent Tyler Maher :what:
Dude I'm not talking about myself, merely my observations in England and from brits here.

I don't even go for white girls, haven't for years, pretty much once I'd slept with 10-15 white girls I totally went off them

• Hmm...
Dude I'm not talking about myself, merely my observations in England and from brits here.

I don't even go for white girls, haven't for years, pretty much once I'd slept with 10-15 white girls I totally went off them
Doesnt @forevergymcelling look ethnic? Hes from south europe i think

• Ugh..
Doesnt @forevergymcelling look ethnic? Hes from south europe i think
I mean I don't know how he looks, but he seems like a sound guy, think he has dark looks, is HTN/ chadlite and lives in uk provinces

• JFL
I mean I don't know how he looks, but he seems like a sound guy, think he has dark looks, is HTN/ chadlite and lives in uk provinces
PSLers i met irl rated me chadlite except doctorlooksmax who said I was HTN

For me, Slaying is easy on dating apps but hard irl without a proper social circle

I have a job now btw Jfl finally

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

500k/year 7/10 is an incel? Miring the schizomaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21661 and latincell95
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21661 and Johanjohan
  • +1
op is not wrong but people here care more about attraction and genuine desire from a girl rather than them being with for materialistic values

• +1
It's literally the most important thing. The users here are defeated.

It doesn't get you women it allows you to access tools which get you women 100 k surgeries given in a face will make that man's smv rise a billion gold higher than if that man was a billionaire and world famous

Didnt you live in hongkong?

I live in Hong kong now
lol my dad also lives there. Been thinking of going there but havent in like 3 years. How is it in your oppinion living there?

Haha cope ‘did you read my study’ females find money attractive

Nah go outside , females find attractive GL men attractive. Money does increase your appeal but mainly because of the lessons you have to learn in order to amass it. That’s why if you just have parents money it does not increase your sexual attraction. In terms of raw desire, the kind that involves sex where the female actually desires you, money doesn’t mean shit

Females will go on the private jet with a multi millionaire, to a vacation island, to the bar, enjoy a lavish night paid for by the man, then fuck the bartender. Wake up

• +1

Holy mother of copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 21661
Status is most important for slaying.
Girls would rather brag that they fucked that famous dude as opposed to saying they fucked Chad.
If Ed Sheeran and some unknown 6'4 Chad were both in a club, there's no doubt Sheeran would have 100x more girls approaching him.

• +1