this fucking forum turns you into a homosexual

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
I never had a gay thought before learning how to analyze people's attractiveness and flaws from this forum. Now i lowk be thinking of gay shit sometimes. Not that i would do gay shit but nigga wtf nigga like i be getting gay ass intrusive thoughts because of fuckin analzying models faces and hunter eyes nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Kazey, Sushifart and 6 others
I never had a gay thought before learning how to analyze people's attractiveness and flaws from this forum. Now i lowk be thinking of gay shit sometimes. Not that i would do gay shit but nigga wtf nigga like i be getting gay ass intrusive thoughts because of fuckin analzying models faces and hunter eyes nigger
You just came to realise that you always were gay. No shame admitting it son. You are the future of gaycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zikel_Nut, smoth and 12 others
You just came to realise that you always were gay. No shame admitting it son. You are the future of gaycels
gayness is a mental illness that stems from low t nd looking at urself too much self care literally turns niggas gay look at vinnie hacker a man should not have to care about how pretty he is all the time but in a modern society u have too, another jewish psyop to weaken men.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and deepfuckingvalue
Had the same thought literally today. You analyse both female and (especially) male looks a lot more when you’re aware

Homos.org

before I see any fucking human walking the street I autistically analyze every facial feature too, it's not just psl autism, it's literal mental illness

It's like driving ur car and suddenly u get this thought to drive in a tree, u can't stop the thought and it comes out of nowhere

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
GrAYcel

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
nope, still find women attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, datboijj, kiyopon and 3 others
before I see any fucking human walking the street I autistically analyze every facial feature too, it's not just psl autism, it's literal mental illness

It's like driving ur car and suddenly u get this thought to drive in a tree, u can't stop the thought and it comes out of nowhere
it for sure is i wish i never had to go through the hell of being like this but i wouldve never ascended if i didnt find this site or now how to ascend. The worst part too is your judging people every time you analyze someones face which is bad if your have morals

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ominion
it for sure is i wish i never had to go through the hell of being like this but i wouldve never ascended if i didnt find this site or now how to ascend. The worst part too is your judging people every time you analyze someones face which is bad if your have morals
No ascension is worth part of my sanity tbh,
it‘s fucking retarded to put urself on some looks hierarchy and think u're worth more or less due to it. But I'm still doing it.
And the judging part is also true, my gf told me I roast so many people, don't even know how she can keep up with my autistic non nt insults about peoples chin or clavicles jfl

I aint gonna lie broski the only thing you will find here is that:

If you're fat lose weight
If you're balding min and fin and dut
if you have an overbite braces

Maybe other small things like LASIK for eyes or skin care but anything else is cope like the pope.

I aint gonna lie broski the only thing you will find here is that:

If you're fat lose weight
If you're balding min and fin and dut
if you have an overbite braces

Maybe other small things like LASIK for eyes or skin care but anything else is cope like the pope.
I plan on hardmaxxing soon and i wouldve never even thought of it before or had the info to do so if i didnt find this website

I plan on hardmaxxing soon and i wouldve never even thought of it before or had the info to do so if i didnt find this website
hardmaxxing is cope too you need to have immutable features like height and shit, there is not much you can do

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
hardmaxxing is cope too you need to have immutable features like height and shit, there is not much you can do
i never said i was gonna be chad i jst wanna be the best version of myself

Be more specific what kind of thoughts

gayness is a mental illness that stems from low t nd looking at urself too much self care literally turns niggas gay look at vinnie hacker a man should not have to care about how pretty he is all the time but in a modern society u have too, another jewish psyop to weaken men.
if you've met more than one gay person in real life you'd realise it definitely doesn't stem from low t jfl half of the few gay guys at my school brutally test mogged most of the guys:forcedsmile:

caring about how you look =/= gay but i do agree that you shouldn't care too much otherwise it'll just make you feel like shit no matter what

also if you're having "gay intrusive thoughts" then there might be a possibility that you are actually...maybe....gay and you have just been so anti-gay forever that you've suppressed the feeling (most people don't get gay thoughts by using this forum)

I'd advise you to stop using this forum and try to be honest with yourself, you probably aren't gay but you might be. It'll do you a lot more harm long term to tell yourself all this ultra-anti-gay shit whether you're homosexual or heterosexual

just my advice

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
you've been here for like 6 months you should wait ATLEAST another 6 months before you get surgery and take some time off of this forum you seem to be very easily influenced if you're considering highly expensive, permanent, life changing surgery after 6 months of use.

if you've met more than one gay person in real life you'd realise it definitely doesn't stem from low t jfl half of the few gay guys at my school brutally test mogged most of the guys:forcedsmile:

caring about how you look =/= gay but i do agree that you shouldn't care too much otherwise it'll just make you feel like shit no matter what

also if you're having "gay intrusive thoughts" then there might be a possibility that you are actually...maybe....gay and you have just been so anti-gay forever that you've suppressed the feeling (most people don't get gay thoughts by using this forum)

I'd advise you to stop using this forum and try to be honest with yourself, you probably aren't gay but you might be. It'll do you a lot more harm long term to tell yourself all this ultra-anti-gay shit whether you're homosexual or heterosexual

just my advice
stfu jew psyop liberal being gay is a mentall illness they never classified it as one to use it as a political agenda even normies think fags are unholy lol. Its hurts your relationship with God and pulls you away from him. Almost all gay people i know are mentally ill

nope, still find women attractive.
me too but there are some men that i would like to kiss, and feel their bones
it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Veganist
you've been here for like 6 months you should wait ATLEAST another 6 months before you get surgery and take some time off of this forum you seem to be very easily influenced if you're considering highly expensive, permanent, life changing surgery after 6 months of use.
Idgaf abt my life nigga nd it would only make my life better nigga u sound bluepilled asf

Gayness isn't related to low t. Gay moggers exist

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
Gayness isn't related to low t. Gay moggers exist
never seen one all gay niggas at my school act like girls

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
stfu jew psyop liberal being gay is a mentall illness they never classified it as one to use it as a political agenda even normies think fags are unholy lol. Its hurts your relationship with God and pulls you away from him. Almost all gay people i know are mentally ill
wow what an unpredictable response you went above and beyond your buzzword goal!

im not jewish nor liberal i just live in a highly developed nation where most normies dont give a fuck about gay people

yeah being loving and kind to gods other children definitely pulls you away from him!:forcedsmile:

yeah thats hardly surprising you just said most people you know dont like them of course theyre gonna feel like shit?

never seen one all gay niggas at my school act like girls
Because zoomies are subhuman boneless femboys

One of the biggest ogre moggers on earth is gay
MV5BNjhlNmU5YWMtMmJhYS00N2Y3LWFiYmQtNzU4YWRjMmU2MGZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwMjk0NTE5 V1

Idgaf abt my life nigga nd it would only make my life better nigga u sound bluepilled asf
you're proving my point, you're calling anybody challenging your ultra extreme decision making 'bluepilled'

I think youre alone with this one tho. I looked at and analyzed so many Male faces by now and im Not having a single gay thought

you're proving my point, you're calling anybody challenging your ultra extreme decision making 'bluepilled'
your just not blackpilled enough if u come from a perspective of surgery being extreme. whats extreme is how social hierarchy in modern society is based on looks. Not even dating is as bad as how society will treat u based on ur looks

wow what an unpredictable response you went above and beyond your buzzword goal!

im not jewish nor liberal i just live in a highly developed nation where most normies dont give a fuck about gay people

yeah being loving and kind to gods other children definitely pulls you away from him!:forcedsmile:

yeah thats hardly surprising you just said most people you know dont like them of course theyre gonna feel like shit?
i dont think u should treat them like shit but i think as someones loving neighbor they should try to prevent them from going to hell as being gay is a pretty bad sin.

You were always gay you faggot

Don't try and shift the blame and accept the BBC your bussy was always meant to recieve :feelshah:

You can’t become gay. It was always part of you, you just needed that extra push in order to realize it and since you’re looking for excuses you still didn’t accept it fully. Also your username says everything. "Booty-lover“, c’mon it’s obvious.

You are homosexual. This post is just the first step, in a month or so you will post that you sucked your first dick and after 2 months we will see you posting on homosexual subreddits.