This graph proves that why you should not take foids serious when they talk rather watch their actions

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
You know, foids are the fucking biggest clowns out there when the 2th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th dudes get more vote than the 5th dude.

5th one does not have a great body too but come on who the fuck would prefer the 10th one over the 5th? to attend my 600 lbs life? jfl at caring about what women say in 2023.

Constant trial and observation is our only source of information. Foids are not trustworthy. Because they are weak, they are not capable of giving objective answers, yet they will do whatever it takes to take the cock of chad.

EXb2vSjX0AEgJXZ.jpg:large

Foids are not disgusted by gymaxxed bodies, they are just digusted by the gym-bro sterotype and a man that cares too much about his looks. Tell any lie to seperate yourself from the average gym bro. I will make a thread later tho. @Arborist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, hattrick, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
water wet

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 21044
This graph only proves women care more about frame and proportion than muscles.

Muscles still increase your SMV though especially if you are normie

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Foids are not disgusted by gymaxxed bodies, they are just digusted by the gym-bro culture and a man that cares too much about his looks. Tell any lie to seperate yourself from the average gym bro. I will make a thread later tho. @Arborist

Exactly.

I've seen a video once posted here of some gymcel flexing and women not liking it and people were "see gym is cope"
nah women didn't like that cringy flex shit, not the body
women don't like the gym culture, the autistic macro countings etc
they like fit bodies

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, KING REIDYZ, Allornothing and 5 others

It proves that lean = life, which shouldnt be news to anyone on here with more than 10 minutes online

ya ok bro
feioso.jpg

7 has a rectangle body with pseudo gyno jfl.

they expect you to be born with david laid tier physique

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, p0lishsubhuman and Tallooksmaxxer

you forgot to post the unfrauded version.

also what I've been telling you fucks for the past months applies again, women are disgusted by bodybuilding culture, if you're taking pictures oiled up, under heavy down-lighting with a fat pump they'll think you're repulsive and 'too much', the same body without a pump in a natural setting in which you'd be shirtless i.e the beach in less than ideal conditions and they'd think it's hot because it doesn't look like you're trying.

the only people that appreciate effort, or things that look like they require effort are other men, women have no reference for this.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Sub0, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Screenshot 20230104 235153 Chrome
vs
Screenshot 20230104 235227 Chrome

We're fkd boyo

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Tallooksmaxxer
not gonna lie I made an effort to find out who the bodybuilder was and he does have a really fucked up looking physique and one of the worst cases of pinhead syndrome I've seen in my life, I think they purposely picked one of the ugliest looking bodybuilders, this dude has literal michelin man tier proportions.

4442c7e4dc6294c33cc399cdec328064.jpg
7312234176_f6245be343_b.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
I've seen a video once posted here of some gymcel flexing and women not liking it and people were "see gym is cope"
nah women didn't like that cringy flex shit, not the body
i think its like the equavilent of a girl with nice tits trying hard to show it off.

You know, foids are the fucking biggest clowns out there when the 2th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th dudes get more vote than the 5th dude.

5th one does not have a great body too but come on who the fuck would prefer the 10th one over the 5th? to attend my 600 lbs life? jfl at caring about what women say in 2023.

Constant trial and observation is our only source of information. Foids are not trustworthy. Because they are weak, they are not capable of giving objective answers, yet they will do whatever it takes to take the cock of chad.

EXb2vSjX0AEgJXZ.jpg:large

Foids are not disgusted by gymaxxed bodies, they are just digusted by the gym-bro sterotype and a man that cares too much about his looks. Tell any lie to seperate yourself from the average gym bro. I will make a thread later tho. @Arborist

too much muscle is bad too

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back