This guy claims poland is like SEA for ethnics

its so over for eastern eurocels, the foids will literally only date 8+/10, giga betabuxers (eventually cheat on him and leave him). They won't hesitate to date ethnics...just to piss off their parents or attention. Brootal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
10 years ago everywhere was easy cuz tinder didnt exist. Tinder started to grow up in Poland in 2016-2017. The algorithm wasnt that brutal as it is nowadays. You could easily change location with free android fake gps app.

Btw havent u said you are bottom 5% in looks? How did u even manage to slay
My oneitis told me I was bottom 2% in looks, so I realise now that was prob just her subjective opinion.

People here have rated me decently, especially 10 years ago

arent poles white what is this sandnigger talking about

He is right but only the ethnics in Poland don't have to pay for sex unlike the whites in SEA

Think it's cope but hope so

He is wrong, here ethnics literally get beaten to death all the time. Excluding main parts of warsaw and gdańsk, those cities are like germany not the rest of poland. If an ethnic goes to łódź for example he can literally die. In białystok houses got burnt down over race. Only in warsaw and gdańsk this is the case and not specifically for ethnics but for all RICH men because the women there prostitute themselves like mad lol. In poor/pathological areas aka 90% of poland ethnics are risking their life, and no women dont like them there. And i dont see polish men liking ethnic women much either. All of this is true except for gypsies because gypsies usually live in the poor areas with poles and often form gangs, gypsies often despite the stereotypes about them live like normal poor poles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
its so over for eastern eurocels, the foids will literally only date 8+/10, giga betabuxers (eventually cheat on him and leave him). They won't hesitate to date ethnics...just to piss off their parents or attention. Brootal
This is true for capital cities but literally not 8/10, they just want betabuxx

He is wrong, here ethnics literally get beaten to death all the time. Excluding main parts of warsaw and gdańsk, those cities are like germany not the rest of poland. If an ethnic goes to łódź for example he can literally die. In białystok houses got burnt down over race. Only in warsaw and gdańsk this is the case and not specifically for ethnics but for all RICH men because the women there prostitute themselves like mad lol. In poor/pathological areas aka 90% of poland ethnics are risking their life, and no women dont like them there. And i dont see polish men liking ethnic women much either. All of this is true except for gypsies because gypsies usually live in the poor areas with poles and often form gangs, gypsies often despite the stereotypes about them live like normal poor poles
Wow @russiancelreturns is from lodz and completely says thr opposite thing. U niggas can't be trusted tbh.

Actually racist white women are 1 in a million
Ukraine, literal Nazi country has women who are coalburners and Asian worshippers everywhere
living example is that slav who shifted to japan and gets worshipped by jap men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
What do russian women typically like outside of local men?
rampant alcoholism, drafted into the military so they cant even fuck, opiod crisis and norwood

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What do russian women typically like outside of local men?
also youll be suprised how many russian beckies and stacylites marry indians and russian men also slay indian pussy often i have like living examples that i know irl, thats how the hindu movement gained traction in russia

• Woah
also youll be suprised how many russian beckies and stacylites marry indians and russian men also slay indian pussy often i have like living examples that i know irl, thats how the hindu movement gained traction in russia
Are you russian?

Look at these memes I found. I don't understand any of them but they are funny asf

View attachment 2870847
This is true even in the UK polish women go for pakis/arabs the most. That’s why I told @SecularIslamist if he wants a Becky to go for them (he wants a brown QWEEEEEEN)

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
Slavic women are still the biggest race traitors of all time.
And yes EE slavs love ethnics.I have seen polak slovak ukranian and russian females and shitskin males many times.You slavic men must revolt and should put them into cages.

• +1
Ive heard the opposite. It's generally med/arab and occasionally curries that slay there while asians and blacks just have niche appeal with women who are into kpop and American rap

• Woah
Majority White Women whom Indians Marry are Slavic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and SLAY/NTs
This is true even in the UK polish women go for pakis/arabs the most. That’s why I told @SecularIslamist if he wants a Becky to go for them (he wants a brown QWEEEEEEN)
And yes EE slavs love ethnics.I have seen polak slovak ukranian and russian females and shitskin males many times.You slavic men must revolt and should put them into cages.
This is news to me wtf, i thought russian foids were very racist and only date their men. Is it due to monetary reasons as well?

• JFL
This is news to me wtf, i thought russian foids were very racist and only date their men. Is it due to monetary reasons as well?
I have family who have blacked Russians JFL I have fam over there.

Russian women suck non white cock. On Omeagle I get the best results with Slavic and Swiss foids, I get shit results with Anglos (excluding Americans they love meh). Other groups I could care less about but I do well with NAFRIS on there as well.

Generally Slavic women love browns. Any kind as long as it’s brown. Blacks are TOO brown for them JFL but some will make acceptions. East Asians will struggle if Beta

• +1
  • Love it
thats cuz they’re poor
no, its a very deep rooted thing which might sound schizo

but i speculate that theres a re-paganisation of europe, the anti-liberals do not like atheism but they deem christianity and islam to be too extreme for their modern life to adopt it, thus they go back to their pagan ancestral religion, and in that process they discover hinduism and due to them suddenly feeling "connected" due to similarities in proto-indo-european culture they can connect with curries and eventually marry them

• JFL
I have family who have blacked Russians JFL I have fam over there.

Russian women suck non white cock. On Omeagle I get the best results with Slavic and Swiss foids, I get shit results with Anglos (excluding Americans they love meh). Other groups I could care less about but I do well with NAFRIS on there as well.

Generally Slavic women love browns. Any kind as long as it’s brown. Blacks are TOO brown for them JFL but some will make acceptions. East Asians will struggle if Beta
That is beautiful.

1.They are race traitor
2.They love money,attention and validation
3.They like shitskin
4.Slavic men have no shame,They act like they don't care about them and slavic hoes got too much freedom so Men can't control their women.

One of my turkish friend got Russian MTB(HTB for our standards) and he is not even shitskin he is just ugly lightskin that is it.

Just be foreigner is law in 2024

• +1
That is beautiful.
Mullatos do insanely good due to being mixed and having lighter skin. I’d say they even do better than Ayrabs with slavhoes. I onyl do well cos I’m handsome (ironically incel in my location RIP) but to the hoes on those apps tis what it is even had gypsy foids throwing it back for meh

I love those omeagle apps like Azar and shit love them

• Love it
  • +1
their looksmatch are dying in ukraine whilst they get brahminised jfl

@BrahminBoss @mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, bloomercel, Chadeep and 3 others
Mullatos do insanely good due to being mixed and having lighter skin. I’d say they even do better than Ayrabs with slavhoes. I onyl do well cos I’m handsome (ironically incel in my location RIP) but to the hoes on those apps tis what it is even had gypsy foids throwing it back for meh

I love those omeagle apps like Azar and shit love them
I thought romanians hate blacks

• JFL
Lifefuel. As an ethnic, I will just buy me an aryan wife to serve my sexual fantasiez
You get to bleach your genetics. She gets to live a better life.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and SLAY/NTs
Wow @russiancelreturns is from lodz and completely says thr opposite thing. U niggas can't be trusted tbh.
Maybe hes a rich guy. I have friends in lodz but i very poor part. Im from northern poland

I have had sex with nonwhite women (gypsies, jewish, arabic) but i dont know literally any person irl who had sex with nonwhite men. I know women who said brown men are ugly and i know guys who beat up nonwhite guys to serious injury just for being nonwhite

I have had sex with nonwhite women (gypsies, jewish, arabic) but i dont know literally any person irl who had sex with nonwhite men. I know women who said brown men are ugly and i know guys who beat up nonwhite guys to serious injury just for being nonwhite
Im not an incel at all, i go on this forum to find out about studies etc and stuff related to for example gym and hormones, scientific blackpill etc i dont do any looksmaxing for face or anything. I have what would be considered a sub5 face here (this forum exaggerates ugliness though but objectively i would call it a 4/10 face) but i still have success with women due to height (190) and good frame. Being an ogre is legit at least here. I wont post pictures of myself but you would call me ugly for sure. Being a prettyboy is for faggots, in my experience women care about height and how big you are in all aspects mostly and how scary to other guys and violent you are. Just saying all this, it might not be like that in your countries but in eastern europe this works. But yeah betabuxxing number one here, even higher than being ogre or prettyboy, women will pick even indian loser if he is millionaire

Good but you are also coping.Shitskin kurds and arabs fuck slavic women while slavic men die in the war.
That is also true White males can easily get ethnic brown women.Actually you don't have to be European i got pale skin with green eyes and i slay brown girls(I don't want to slay them anymore i want my own looksmatch)
Also White women>ethnic browns everyday.

• +1
Dude im telling u
Polak women LOVE BBC and ethnic cock

• +1
Classic survivorship bias, all these ethnic men you see are the lucky ones. Plus ethnic men will parade white white as a trophy regardless of how ugly she is. Anything that is white is worshipped in ethnic countries and most users don't seem to get the magnitude of how much this happens. So when an ethnic male/female manages to get a white spouse they will show everyone and everything that they have a status symbol(in their culture/country).

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Achilles
Classic survivorship bias, all these ethnic men you see are the lucky ones. Plus ethnic men will parade white white as a trophy regardless of how ugly she is. Anything that is white is worshipped in ethnic countries and most users don't seem to get the magnitude of how much this happens. So when an ethnic male/female manages to get a white spouse they will show everyone and everything that they have a status symbol(in their culture/country).

Not sure if this guy is just some low IQ former Military grunt trying to make a living off his ability to spout nonsense, or if he is the product of some covert US government operation trying to spread disinformation.